Tyrant Obama Admin: Files lawsuit to force Boeing to use union labor!!! WOW!!

Strange how if they lose the case all of those jobs are gone.

One more instance where Obama was purposely trying to destroy the job market.

No, the jobs won't be "gone". They'll just be in Seattle. The suit seeks to force Boeing to relocate that plant to Seattle. The massive factory that was just built in North Charleston would just be a big ass vacant building. Read me upcoming thread regarding Boeing, SC, and green energy. It's gonna be epic.

Relocation is expensive. Seattle is more expensive to operate in then SC. They could always say fuck it and move the factory to Mexico.

That would put them out of the reach of those cock-suckers in Washington.

Yep. And Obama's Admin is suing them to make that happen maybe. They just can't allow a GOP dominated state to lead the way on jobs and green energy, can they?

how mentally ill do you have to be to want to use scabs instead of union labor.

what barn did you grow up in?

wackos.

They're not scabs asswipe. They are honest hard working people who don't wish to join the thug club. That's all.

how mentally ill do you have to be to want to use scabs instead of union labor.

what barn did you grow up in?

wackos.

They're not scabs asswipe. They are honest hard working people who don't wish to join the thug club. That's all.

Yep. And to add to it, Boeing voluntarily made the huge Dreamliner plant 100% solar powered!! YES!! Even as a right winger, I gotta say, thats pretty amazing. 8,000 new, good jobs? Huge factory 100% solar powered? Damn. Pretty awesome.

Too bad Obama's Fed is suing to kill the whole thing.

right now the nlrb is made up of 3 sympathetic to democrats and 2 towards reps or the other way.......because thats the way it was created.

Becker was the no.1 go to guy for the afl-cio and for the seiu.

last year the following occurred;

Obama Bypasses Senate; Appoints Becker to NLRB
Submitted by Carl Horowitz on Sun, 03/28/2010 - 22:05
Email to friendEmail to friendPrinter-friendlyPrinter-friendly

NLRB's Peter Schaumber and Wilma LiebmanBarack Obama and organized labor have made no secret about promoting each other's interests. Indeed, his 2008 presidential victory would have been much more difficult in absence of union financial contributions and volunteer work. Thus, Obama's recess appointment Saturday of Craig Becker to the National Labor Relations Board, effectively overriding a Senate Republican filibuster last month, served as a political IOU as well as an expression of the president's will. Becker, currently a top union lawyer, has argued that workers should not have any right to opt out of union representation. Moreover, he's counseled a large local union founded as a subsidiary of the corrupt and soon-to-be-extinct Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). Becker was one of 15 White House Easter recess appointments that included a less controversial NLRB nominee, Mark Pearce, who, like Becker, is a Democrat.

The five-member NLRB, established 75 years ago by the National Labor Relations Act (NLRA), is required to have a 3-to-2 Democrat-Republican (or vice versa) mix. And with three vacancies, Obama knows he has a rare opportunity to remake labor law through union-friendly tiebreaker rulings. The two current members are Peter Schaumber (Republican) and Wilma Liebman (Democrat) -- see photo. The three nominees, Craig Becker, Mark Pearce and Brian Hayes, already have been approved by the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. Hayes, a staffer for Sen. Mike Enzi, R-Wyo., apparently will have to go through a standard full-floor Senate vote.

Obama Bypasses Senate; Appoints Becker to NLRB | National Legal and Policy Center

what counts is how they respond, frankly, I don't think the board has a leg to stand on as in stopping Boeing from building pretty much wherever they want.

Further Boeing has actually increased their union labor foot print in Washington state over the last few years. They, mgt. tried to work a deal with them, they demanded a seat on the board among other things, Boeing said hell no.

Last edited:
No, the jobs won't be "gone". They'll just be in Seattle. The suit seeks to force Boeing to relocate that plant to Seattle. The massive factory that was just built in North Charleston would just be a big ass vacant building. Read me upcoming thread regarding Boeing, SC, and green energy. It's gonna be epic.

Relocation is expensive. Seattle is more expensive to operate in then SC. They could always say fuck it and move the factory to Mexico.

That would put them out of the reach of those cock-suckers in Washington.

Yep. And Obama's Admin is suing them to make that happen maybe. They just can't allow a GOP dominated state to lead the way on jobs and green energy, can they?

Problem with Obama is he hates it when somebody else is doing something he should have done. He always say "we" when they did it.

He also will cut our throats so it can appear like his BS is working when it isn't.

Right now we really don't know how many of our troops are dying in Afghanistan, or what the real unemployment rate is, or what the rate of inflation is because they are making it difficult for us to see the stats on them.

if boeing doesn't like the governments stipulations then they can stop bidding on federal contracts.

if boeing doesn't like the governments stipulations then they can stop bidding on federal contracts.

Now there's a novel idea. starve them union thugs.. no job.. now workie,, soon,, no food then we can move to SC.

Yes and go out of business.

I remember when Convair and General Dynamics went out of business in San Diego in the 90s. Thousands of jobs were lost.

You could buy a house for $19k. Cash buyers gobbled up hundreds of units.

These days the same thing is happening but now you can't get a loan, so in times like this the rich just keep getting richer.

The beginning of the end of union labor was also the beginning of the end of the middle class.

Why is it ok for the capitalists to keep a such a disproportionate amount of the profits? Why is it ok for the wealthy to possess such a disproportionate amount or our nations wealth? What did they do to earn it?

Unions are just one way to help ensure the working class is not reduced into serfdom.

The beginning of the end of union labor was also the beginning of the end of the middle class.

Why is it ok for the capitalists to keep a such a disproportionate amount of the profits? Why is it ok for the wealthy to possess such a disproportionate amount or our nations wealth? What did they do to earn it?

Unions are just one way to help ensure the working class is not reduced into serfdom.

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you meant to say: Oh Comrade.

I'm sure you meant to say: Oh Comrade.

I stand corrected, my mistake.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Boeing lawsuit: South Carolina vs. big labor | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

My God, are we now the USSA?? (For stupid libs, thats akin to USSR, which to also add, is bad).

The Obama Admin has now filed a lawsuit against Boeing. Why? Boeing was tired of dealing with unions in Seattle. So, they took their new Dreamliner production planet, and built it in non-union North Charleston, South Caroline, bringing 5,000-8,000 good paying jobs to the area. The planet in SC is almost finished, with work about to start.

Now Tyrant Obama has filed a federal lawsuit claiming, get this, DISCRIMINATION!!!! They say Boeing is discriminating against union workers.....by daring build a plant in non-union South Carolina. Our federal government is trying to force a private company to use their preferred labor pool. The lawsuit seeks to force Boeing to relocate that new plant in SC back to Seattle.

Never in my wildest imagination could I have thought the United States government would begin filing lawsuits to force a private company to locate it's operations in the politicially preferred choice of the US government. It's basically a political assault on right wing South Carolina. Tyrant tactics, no doubt about it. Chicago thuggery in plain sight.

So now, even if Boeing wins that lawsuit, which they will, Boeing is gonna have to shell out millions of dollars to defend this suit.

Is this how Obama's Admin is gonna do business? SUE companies that provide jobs....for daring not use union labor? Punish states that voted against him with lawsuits against any non-union company within it's borders?

How anyone can continue to support Tyrant Obama baffles me.

That's tyranny or dictatorship. take your pick, there is nothing else that can compare, short of a police state.

And I'm certain that only FOX and other non-liberal outlets will cover this.

the rest will just ignore, ignore, ignore.

Where's that fuck MarcATL when you need to prove something to him?

Last edited:
We live in a Gangsta Gubmint Thugocracy these days, donchanow?

I know it boggles the mind doesn't it. The more efficient way would be to do like Reagan did with the air traffic controlers.

Your rotted liberal brain missed a few key differences:

1- The air traffic employees are GOVERNMENT employees, thus, under Reagan's charge. And those employees refused to come to work. So he fired them.

2- Boeing is a PRIVATE company. So long they follow laws, they can operate their business anywhere they please, and hire anyone they want. They chose South Carolina over Seattle. Now, Tyrant Obama is punishing them for that move.

Is that more clear now?

Actually, what the article said is that Boeing violated the law by retaliating against the workers in WA, which it cannot do.

Now, I don't know if the allegations have merit or not. I don't even know if the law has merit. Generally, companies should be able to relocate plants to wherever they wish. And on its face, I would generally back Boeing. But that is what the suit is about.

We live in a Gangsta Gubmint Thugocracy these days, donchanow?

As the rich get richer and the wealth gap grows.

What did the wealthy do to deserve such a disproportionate amount?

Sounds like class envy to me. Most of the wealthy didn't break any laws, paid their taxes.

top 5% of wage earners pay 44% of all income taxes.
bottom 47% of wage earners pay nothing

27,000,000 Americans receive $55,000,000,000 from taxpayers in "earned income credit"

Forum List

Back