Tyrant Obama Admin: Files lawsuit to force Boeing to use union labor!!! WOW!!

The suit is utter horseshit. Building a plant in another location has never been considered "retaliation." If it is, then government will be in the business of deciding where corporations build their plants. We're only a couple steps removed from the kind of fascism practiced in Nazi Germany as it is. This is one more step in that direction.

Have you read the National Labor Relations Act?

Please quote the text where it says the government can tell a corporation where to build a new plant.

Is that a yes or a no? Have you read the Act?

Well, at least you own up to what the Right honestly feels about all unions. I was merely referring to all the rightwing fucks around here who were lying through their teeth.

Government employees are worse because they don't "bargain." Politicians don't represent the taxpayers in "negotiations" with unions. They are little more than union stooges.

Three cheers for governor Walker!

Remember during all the Wisconsin brouhaha, when we heard repeatedly from the Right that it was the public sector unions they had a problem with,

NOT the private sector unions?

REMEMBER???

And remember how some of us laughed our asses off at that LIE??

well, here you go.

:eusa_eh: whatever are you talking about, this is apples and oranges.

I don't remember anyone saying that private sector unions were golden, the Issue was whom they negotiate with and how and who winds up paying.

Please quote the text where it says the government can tell a corporation where to build a new plant.

In other words, it doesn't say the government can tell a corporation where to build a plant.

Thanks for playing!

In other words, it doesn't say the government can tell a corporation where to build a plant.

I'd be interested is seeing that portion of and stipulations affecting such in the act as well.

Maybe the contract should just be awarded back to the Airbus consortium, who won the bidding process in the first place.

hey but dems jobs be here broz! and dey gots to B hear in den union hallz...

its a sick joke. Boeing expanded union jobs by 2000 in wash. st. over the last 3-4 years in any event, this is just another example of the adversarial relationship and scorched earth which will, mark my words drive Boeing to Mexico et al......then what?

if boeing doesn't like the governments stipulations then they can stop bidding on federal contracts.

Yes and go out of business.

I remember when Convair and General Dynamics went out of business in San Diego in the 90s. Thousands of jobs were lost.

You could buy a house for $19k. Cash buyers gobbled up hundreds of units.

These days the same thing is happening but now you can't get a loan, so in times like this the rich just keep getting richer.

if they can't survivie in the private market then there is no need for them. let them fail

if boeing doesn't like the governments stipulations then they can stop bidding on federal contracts.

I see, so the gov. telling them where to build a plant means stfu and sit down....wow.

if the person providing you a contract stilpulates where you do the work then you either do it or don't take the contract. I don't see the issue

The beginning of the end of union labor was also the beginning of the end of the middle class.

Why is it ok for the capitalists to keep a such a disproportionate amount of the profits? Why is it ok for the wealthy to possess such a disproportionate amount or our nations wealth? What did they do to earn it?

Unions are just one way to help ensure the working class is not reduced into serfdom.

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

a non-response from you as usual. how did such an idiot get to be a mod?

Just imagine....lets say Boeing spends $5 million defending this suit.

Thats 100 employees....making $50,000 a year....they could've hired.

Dammit Obama....don't you know we Americans coulda used those jobs?

Strange how if they lose the case all of those jobs are gone.

One more instance where Obama was purposely trying to destroy the job market.

as if you have any proof that money would have gone to knew jobs.
Stop using that lie as a basis of fact. Its not.

:lol:or they may have went to dividends, contributing to their net profit, capital expense for equipment, or better facilities or subtracted from its net by being counted as operating cost/loss or operating funds they can write off their TAXES.......

I see, so the gov. telling them where to build a plant means stfu and sit down....wow.

if the person providing you a contract stilpulates where you do the work then you either do it or don't take the contract. I don't see the issue

please show me the applicable contract stipulation..thx in advance.

The law prevents the government from making any such stipulation, turd.

Now go suck on it.

Thanks for playing!

So you haven't read the Act. All you had to say was 'No, I haven't read it, so I have nothing to base my claim on."

Instead of wasting half a dozen posts fucking around like a child.

Remember during all the Wisconsin brouhaha, when we heard repeatedly from the Right that it was the public sector unions they had a problem with,

REMEMBER???

well, here you go.

I don't remember anyone saying that private sector unions were golden, the Issue was whom they negotiate with and how and who winds up paying.

I don't expect you to be honest, there's no need to remind me that you're not.

Thanks for playing!

I'd be interested is seeing that portion of and stipulations affecting such in the act as well.

That should inspire you to look it up.

REMEMBER???

well, here you go.

I don't expect you to be honest, there's no need to remind me that you're not.

I see, well, I don't appreciate being called dishonest.

Instead of posing a cogent refutation, you insult.

You can of course provide some, but good luck finding it. My position is consistent. You have constructed a strawman to boot.

Thanks for playing!

no, thats not the way it works, if you have point to make, make it. is there a stipulation speaking to the issue, you brought it up did you not? have at it.

no, thats not the way it works, if you have point to make, make it. is there a stipulation speaking to the issue, you brought it up did you not? have at it.

1. No, the other poster made the claim that the lawsuit was bullshit, as if he knew it was bullshit based on the facts. I asked him if he read the law the suit was based on. He didn't.

2. Why wouldn't you want to look it up merely for the sake of not having to be TOTALLY ignorant on the issue?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back