The Woke-Left Is Now Trying To Ruin Memorial Day - WTF??

Why do people like DeSantis and "YOU" not want kids to learn about how evil and wrong the Confederacy was? I mean, how else can you teach the children about the "Democrats" if you don't bring up how that Confederate flag was a symbol of traitorous Democrat hate for black people and America in general?

But instead, you folks keep trying to treat the Confederacy like noble patriots...why?

Oh I remember.....being on the losing end is embarrassing...so you gotta pretend Conservatives really won...sad
View attachment 790131
haha nobody is saying the civil war can’t be taught in schools

stop lying

You said As far as former VP Cheney? Well...not sure why would want to

Didn't you know Chaney lied us into a war just like Putin? Think about all the dead Americans because Bush lied. And if you don't believe that, why did you vote for Trump? I agreed with Trump and still didn't vote for him. You say you disagree with him and yet you voted for him?

Do you want me to tell you why you did that? Because Trump lied to YOU when he went on Fox. He denied he said what he said

Donald Trump on Fox News denied that he ever accused President George W. Bush of lying about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. “I didn’t say lie,” Trump said. “I said he may have lied.” That’s false. Trump at least twice — most recently in a debate last month — said Bush “lied.”

Bill O’Reilly, host of Fox News’ “The O’Reilly Factor,” told Trump (4:06 mark) that he disagreed with Trump on Bush’s motives for invading Iraq in 2003. “I disagree with you vehemently about George Bush, the younger, lying on purpose to get us into a war with Iraq,” O’Reilly said. Trump denied he called Bush a liar.
where did trumpmsay cheney should be nuked?

that all you

haha nobody is saying the civil war can’t be taught in schools

stop lying
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying....

The Civil War as it really was and for what it was really fought for -- CAN'T BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS because Conservatives don't like that....

Conservatives want kids to learn their revised version of the Civil War; where the war was just a disagreement over state's rights and labor disputes.....and those Confederates were just decent God fearing patriots who just wanted to overthrow the US to keep slaves in servitude from here to perpetuity...

And you know the part Conservatives really don't want the kiddies to learn.....the fact that the Confederates were the "CONSERVATIVES" in that war......that is why you morons play the goofy game of calling them "Democrats" and hope the rest of us won't force you to answer why the Democrat rhetoric of the 1860's closely mirror the right-wing rhetoric of today

They got Black History month and Pride month. Can we have one day for our fallen vets without some bullshit from these jerks?

They got Black History month and Pride month. Can we have one day for our fallen vets without some bullshit from these jerks?
Exactly....

I mean, it may be true that the actual history shows this was the true origin of Memorial Day; but why not let us believe something different if it makes us feel better?

Like I still want to believe Jesus really was born on Christmas and that day wasn't picked in order to hijack a Pagan holiday and stuff....fucking Pagans....

Considering the left ruin everything... why not memorial day?
If you mean telling the story behind this picture ruins Memorial Day - maybe you folks are the ones with the issue.....

FxU48IuXwAEdg72.jpeg

Next you are going to tell us that the people in this picture aren't among the most patriot Americans who ever lived because they were willing to die to liberate others half way across the world while not having that same freedom in their own country....

R_00.rac008 (58).jpg

Compare that to the fragility of folks like you who were willing to overthrow the government over wearing a mask to go in Starbucks for 5 minutes....

"Memorial Day holds a significant place in the history of Black America, just like many other aspects of this country. While it is common for people across the United States to enjoy a long weekend or take a day off on Memorial Day, it is important to recognize that its origins can be traced back to the actions of Black American freedmen in Charleston, SC. Regardless of how many places claim it or attempt to alter its history, it was the black community that demonstrated kindness and initiated the traditions now celebrated by all. Memorial Day as originally known as Decoration Day. The day has a complex history intertwined with the experiences of African American soldiers.

One significant event often cited as a precursor to modern Memorial Day took place in Charleston, South Carolina. In 1865, at the close of the Civil War, a group of newly freed African Americans organized a commemoration for Union soldiers who had died while imprisoned in a Confederate camp. They cleaned up a burial ground, built a fence, and held a ceremony to honor the fallen soldiers, which included singing hymns, placing flowers, and delivering speeches. This event became known as the “First Decoration Day.” People like Ron DeSantis want to minimize knowledge of history and proclaim war on “wokeness.” (Mind you “stay woke” is a colloquialism hijacked and re-packaged for evil by folks like DeSantis."

View attachment 790098

So the woke-left continues and continues to try to rewrite the history of our country and co-opt uniquely Judeo-Christian and true American traditions and ruin them in the name of their woke agenda. Now they are claiming this photograph is supposed to be the early origins of Memorial Day in this country....this madness needs to stop. No way in the world would this country adopt some type of celebration started by a bunch of darkies and even if it was true, no way in the world would anyone alive to day believe it anyway...This is the problem with all of this woke nonsense, they are always trying to get us to look at the true origins of something instead of just leaving things alone and just celebrating things as they are....

Next they will try to claim that Labor Day actually started as some leftist Antifa strike against wealthy benevolent job creators that resulted in dozens of people being killed...are you kidding me? Labor Day is a celebration about the work ethic of God-fearing hardworking Americans who were allies of the wealthy elites, not some leftist Marxist Eugene Debs type; trying to cause problems, riots and strikes to wreck our economy...
The left is not re-writing history. This is history . History that you want to erase

Yes, that is exactly what I am saying....

The Civil War as it really was and for what it was really fought for -- CAN'T BE TAUGHT IN SCHOOLS because Conservatives don't like that....

Conservatives want kids to learn their revised version of the Civil War; where the war was just a disagreement over state's rights and labor disputes.....and those Confederates were just decent God fearing patriots who just wanted to overthrow the US to keep slaves in servitude from here to perpetuity...

And you know the part Conservatives really don't want the kiddies to learn.....the fact that the Confederates were the "CONSERVATIVES" in that war......that is why you morons play the goofy game of calling them "Democrats" and hope the rest of us won't force you to answer why the Democrat rhetoric of the 1860's closely mirror the right-wing rhetoric of today
Provide a link showing anyone in this country has proposed the Civil War not be taught in History classes...I'll wait.

The left is not re-writing history. This is history . History that you want to erase
Darkies back during the post Civil War days were a bunch of anti-American unthankful savages...no way they would hold a ceremony thanking Union soldiers....

And besides, Union soldiers were a bunch of terrorists sent down by Lincoln the tyrant to oppress God fearing Southerners.....

Darkies back during the post Civil War days were a bunch of anti-American unthankful savages...no way they would hold a ceremony thanking Union soldiers....

And besides, Union soldiers were a bunch of terrorists sent down by Lincoln the tyrant to oppress God fearing Southerners.....
that is the thoughts of most dems, then. and today

demafasict brownshirts not thst long ago were trying to rip down monuments to Lincoln

they want to whitewash our history

that is the thoughts of most dems, then. and today

demafasict brownshirts not thst long ago were trying to rip down monuments to Lincoln

they want to whitewash our history
So why are Conservatives so triggered about telling the true origins of Memorial Day then?

You know who else was triggered whenever a bunch of newly freed black folks got together and advocated for something??

Just kidding...it was still Conservatives...

Why the late 60's?
What made the "Southerners" change so much in the 60's?
Did something monumental take place?
It was probably the casualties caused by the Vietnam War that needed to be remember. Up North the filth were spitting on the military and disrespecting the military and Southerners took on the responisiblity of honoring the fallen.

Just a change in culture.

So why are Conservatives so triggered about telling the true origins of Memorial Day then?

You know who else was triggered whenever a bunch of newly freed black folks got together and advocated for something??

Just kidding...it was still Conservatives...
They aren’t.

There are nine so is different stories like the one in the OP, I provided a link

you act as if it’s the only one, it’s not

Trump supported the invasion of Iraq on the Howard Stern show.

Well I showed you when he said the opposite. So Trump says two different things? I'm shocked!

He said Pelosi should have impeached him for lying us into Iraq. He said these things running for president. And you guys elected him. We didn't. We just happen to agree with him on that one.

But on Fox he lied to you and said he didn't say it. But oh yes he did. Don't be stupid.

Forum List

Back