Tyler Hansbrough

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htwkRYa0gOk]YouTube - Tyler Hansbrough Dunk on 7'7 Kenny George[/ame]

Man I love college basketball......

He was the Pacers first round draft pick. :clap2:

They also picked A.J. Price of UConn in the second round.

I like this.

Did your team get anyone your excited about?

IndyStar.com | Pacers Insider | The Indianapolis Star

Are you a Pacer fan, EZ?

All my life my friend! :cool:

I have to admit I've had a hard time getting excited about since the "Boom Baby" days, but I'd really love it if they could get standing up again. We need a big man and a clutch, go to guy.

I used to love watching Reggie play New York. Hicks vs Knicks.

Are you a Pacer fan, EZ?

I have to admit I've had a hard time getting excited about since the "Boom Baby" days, but I'd really love it if they could get standing up again. We need a big man and a clutch, go to guy.

Oh yeah, those were the DAYS!

I miss Reggie................. :(

Are you from Indy?

Are you from Indy?

A native of Minnesota and a transplant here since '92. It takes a while to aclimate, but I feel more hoosier than Gopher at this point. Still favor the Vikes over the Colts, but I didn't grow up with a Pro Basketball team so that loyalty is all Pacers.

Are you from Indy?

A native of Minnesota and a transplant here since '92. It takes a while to aclimate, but I feel more hoosier than Gopher at this point. Still favor the Vikes over the Colts, but I didn't grow up with a Pro Basketball team so that loyalty is all Pacers.

Yeah, kinda like I'm a Cubs fan since we don't have a Pro Baseball Team here.

Are you a Minnesota fan? I love that they got Tubby Smith~Kentucky screwed him big time. :evil:

Are you from Indy?

Are you a Minnesota fan? I love that they got Tubby Smith~Kentucky screwed him big time. :evil:

It would be nice to see a competitive Gopher team in one of the big sports.

I'm in Indy, too.

I'm in Indy, too.

Well, I'm an IU Grad, so when Minnesota and IU play we can make a little 'side bet'

Thank goodness we don't play you in football this year! :lol:

I'm in Indy, too.

Well, I'm an IU Grad, so when Minnesota and IU play we can make a little 'side bet'

I'll look forward to that. As a guy who grew up knowing that IU would dominate the Gophers in B-ball the way that OSU and Michigan would dominated them in Football, this is a welcome respite. You won't find me trash talking, but it is nice that they have discovered that it costs no more to win than lose so they might as well try to put a program together.

I'm in Indy, too.

I'll look forward to that. As a guy who grew up knowing that IU would dominate the Gophers in B-ball the way that OSU and Michigan would dominated them in Football, this is a welcome respite. You won't find me trash talking, but it is nice that they have discovered that it costs no more to win than lose so they might as well try to put a program together.

Well, both teams have well respected basketball coaches now. Like I said, I like Tubby Smith, and I have always loved Tom Creen, I wanted him at IU when he was at Marquette, so when IU hired him I was thrilled!

Forum List

Back