Tyants: Democratic Leadership starts a massive movement to eradicate the Tea Party.

The reason the teabaggers party was formed was to promote financial gain for the Koch Brothers by promoting light-weight politicians to sway light-thinking Americans.

Obama supports TOO-BIG-TO-FAIL

GTFO OUT

'TOO-BIG-TO-FAIL' has to do with systemically important financial institutions. The Koch empire doesn't fall into that category, which is why the teabaggers was formed.

....I’ve never heard a serious or major call – anywhere – to overthrow the government with military force. Definitely not a Tea Party platform.

I feel like you make up/exaggerate a lot of stuff Hoff, and I don’t like it.

go to a TP rally.

you'll hear them talk about how revolution and civil war is just around the corner.

But are the proactively calling for a militia overthrow today? No, and won't believe that until I see some evidence.

I don't think the tea party movement ( despite its name it is not a political party I believe) wants to ban Islam. More's the pity, as Islam is a tyrannical anti-democratic totalitarian ideology inimical to all civilised values. Freedom of religion is one thing, freedom for a cult that wants to destroy us is something else.

More of a deception to attract the light-thinkers.

Want to see something funny?

Look at this: Tea Party Platform 2012

Notice it is a web page on a coffe lovers site, written by a guy named Dan Harrington. That's his coffee lovers web site.

Notice he lists the Tea Party platform on that page. Notice he links to the very same link you did.

Now go here: BetterWhois.com: Security Validation

It turns out the creator of teaparty-platform.com is...Dan Harrington!

That's not the Tea Party platform. That's Dan Harrington's platform! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some schmuck who likes coffee.

Is everyone who likes coffee a schmuck? If so, there are a helluva lot of liberal schmucks that hang at Starbucks.

Indeed! Glad I don't ever go there.

And I'm a tea drinker. I also believe we should eliminate all tax expenditures. I'm probably more Tea Partier than people who think they are Tea Partiers.

Nor do I do Starbucks, and I swing both ways, but only on coffee or tea. Like them both.

The Tea Party is the America Christian version of the Muslim Brotherhood.

They should be dealt with the same way.

Shut them down, arrest their leaders, seize their proprerty.

On what grounds should they be arrested?

Holy fuck I hope you never get power....

Tyants: Democratic Leadership starts a massive movement to eradicate the Tea Party.

The TPM and others on the radical right indeed held America hostage. But they’re more reactionary than ‘anarchists.’

The DSCC is a private, non-profit organization at liberty to advocate for anything it wishes, it is not authorized by any candidate or elected official. Consequently its advocacy in no way constitutes ‘tyranny,’ and it’s ignorant idiocy and a lie to maintain otherwise.

Tell me again who comprises the membership of the DSCC.

In my opinion, most of the Tea-Party hate (just like the Occupy hate) is media driven. It's propaganda. Either you eat it all up like good kids and perpetuate this idea that the country is divided in two or you can grow up and set your own table (and quit classifying the world using these huge generalizations).

Your choice.

They want to make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal.

This cannot be accomplished without a strong authoritarian regime.

This is why many Tea Baggers would support a right-wing extremist military coup against our Federal govt.

Please supply a link from a credible tea party source stating their goal is to "make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal".

Here are the 10 core beliefs of the tea party. This is what they are working for:

Tea Party Movement Platform

How do you know I did not create that web site yesterday? How do you know the Koch brothers didn't?

Maybe Obama did.

I might believe you or the Koch brothers, maobama can't create a web site that works given 3 freaking years.

....I’ve never heard a serious or major call – anywhere – to overthrow the government with military force. Definitely not a Tea Party platform.

I feel like you make up/exaggerate a lot of stuff Hoff, and I don’t like it.

go to a TP rally.

you'll hear them talk about how revolution and civil war is just around the corner.

Been there, didn't hear that.

They want to make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal.

This cannot be accomplished without a strong authoritarian regime.

This is why many Tea Baggers would support a right-wing extremist military coup against our Federal govt.

Please supply a link from a credible tea party source stating their goal is to "make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal".

Here are the 10 core beliefs of the tea party. This is what they are working for:

Tea Party Movement Platform

You included a link to the TEA PARTY Platform in your post. Did you even read the platform? I saw nothing about anything you're complaining about in either page of your link. Just like all libs you make things up and expect people to believe you. That must be the lib battle cyr"Lie Lie Lie, tell a lie enough even you start believing it"

You included a link to the TEA PARTY Platform in your post. Did you even read the platform? I saw nothing about anything you're complaining about in either page of your link. Just like all libs you make things up and expect people to believe you. That must be the lib battle cyr"Lie Lie Lie, tell a lie enough even you start believing it"

that is NOT the official Tea Party platform.

its just a website created by a guy who sells coffee.

Want to see something funny?

Look at this: Tea Party Platform 2012

Notice it is a web page on a coffe lovers site, written by a guy named Dan Harrington. That's his coffee lovers web site.

Notice he lists the Tea Party platform on that page. Notice he links to the very same link you did.

It turns out the creator of teaparty-platform.com is...Dan Harrington!...

Last edited:

that is NOT the official Tea Party platform.

its just a website created by a guy who sells coffee.

Is like to see evidence that removing freedom of religion and proactively overthrowing the gov't are Tea Party platforms. It's time you provide some evidence to back up your claims.

How so?

I'm sure you fantasize about that every night. Of course, when has Obama dealt with the Muslim Brotherhood except by providing them aid and comfort?

I don't ever recall the Tea Party arguing in favor of a Gov't that was oppressive and controlling, and who would be led by a dictator to conquer surrounding territories & execute any Jew that existed throughout. Do you have backup or are you just making things up? I'd like to see some evidence.

If anything, what the Tea Party wants is less gov't control, which would be the polar opposite of Nazi Germany.

I've very confused by you... :confused:

Do you suppose you could quote something that supports any part of that claim?

Take up arms and lead the charge coward.

Forum List

Back