Tyants: Democratic Leadership starts a massive movement to eradicate the Tea Party.

You don't need a "massive movement". They're old. Without health care, they're going to die anyway.

Indeed! Glad I don't ever go there.

And I'm a tea drinker. I also believe we should eliminate all tax expenditures. I'm probably more Tea Partier than people who think they are Tea Partiers.

Who's going to pay for the streetlights?

What do you think tax expenditures are? Your question suggests you don't know.

Answer the question; Who's going to pay for the streetlights?

The Tea Party is the America Christian version of the Muslim Brotherhood.

They should be dealt with the same way.

Shut them down, arrest their leaders, seize their proprerty.

It seems that You are a better example of an American Version of the Muslim Brotherhood, than anyone I know in the Tea Party. I'd argue the point, except your own words bear witness against you better than any argument that I could make. Sad being you. Were you born with this Totalitarian vindictive rage, or is it the result of that failed sex change operation? Still confused over which Rest Room to use in an emergency, huh. ;) There are worse things than not being able to pee standing up. :) Chin up.

Who's going to pay for the streetlights?

I'd need clarification... Pay for them once? Pay for them 10 times over? Pay for them 50 times over? Pay for them 1000 times over? That's one difference between you and the Tea Party, chump.

So what does Government by the consent of the Governed mean to you? To me, it means we each have a say in if, when, and how we pay for street lights.

I hope someone eradicates the Tea Party. I can live with Republicans (kind of), but the Tea Party is ruining this country from the inside out.

In the same way that an honest witness fucks up your idea of the perfect crime. Good to know.

Want to see something funny?

Look at this: Tea Party Platform 2012

Notice it is a web page on a coffe lovers site, written by a guy named Dan Harrington. That's his coffee lovers web site.

Notice he lists the Tea Party platform on that page. Notice he links to the very same link you did.

Now go here: BetterWhois.com: Security Validation

It turns out the creator of teaparty-platform.com is...Dan Harrington!

That's not the Tea Party platform. That's Dan Harrington's platform! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some schmuck who likes coffee.

Is everyone who likes coffee a schmuck? If so, there are a helluva lot of liberal schmucks that hang at Starbucks.

Indeed! Glad I don't ever go there.

And I'm a tea drinker. I also believe we should eliminate all tax expenditures. I'm probably more Tea Partier than people who think they are Tea Partiers.

You are a moronic Progressive who think sthat ALL money belongs to the Gov.....and that we should all bow in thanks to the monolithic great god of central planning in thanks for all we have.

g you are weak and ill educated.

I'd need clarification... Pay for them once? Pay for them 10 times over? Pay for them 50 times over? Pay for them 1000 times over? That's one difference between you and the Tea Party, chump.

So what does Government by the consent of the Governed mean to you? To me, it means we each have a say in if, when, and how we pay for street lights.

I see I'll have to go slow. Taxpayers pay for the installation and the upkeep.

You Do have a say, it's called voting.

Tyants: Democratic Leadership starts a massive movement to eradicate the Tea Party.

damn those Tyants!

They want to make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal.

This cannot be accomplished without a strong authoritarian regime.

This is why many Tea Baggers would support a right-wing extremist military coup against our Federal govt.

Please supply a link from a credible tea party source stating their goal is to "make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal".

Here are the 10 core beliefs of the tea party. This is what they are working for:

Tea Party Movement Platform

How do you know I did not create that web site yesterday? How do you know the Koch brothers didn't?

Maybe Obama did.

If Obama created it, it wouldn't be up.

/rimshot

Good vid. shows why the 17th Amendment is the only thing standing between us and a 100% corporatocracy. rw'ers need to watch it.

And now a word from the backers of the Teabaggers Party.

How the Koch Brothers Fleeced America - YouTube

The 17th Amendment is one of the primary reasons we're in this shithole.

Voting Republican and not seeing the problem with Republican off-shoots is the problem that the middle-class is in this 'shit hole'. I'm doing great!

Forum List

Back