Whay makes the Tea Party racist?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
I'm just wondering because I see, hear and read it all over the place. People everywhere continue to say, "The Tea Party is racist" but they never give evidence or show that the Tea Party is racist, they just say it.

I'm just wondering because if there is evidence, documented evidence and not just someone saying they are racist, I'll know to stay away from the group.

I'm just wondering because I see, hear and read it all over the place. People everywhere continue to say, "The Tea Party is racist" but they never give evidence or show that the Tea Party is racist, they just say it.

I'm just wondering because if there is evidence, documented evidence and not just someone saying they are racist, I'll know to stay away from the group.

What they do is post a picture of some rally where the Confederate flag is used and claim that proves racism, or post a picture of some sign that was obviously photo shopped. Further it has been proven more then once that democratic plants have infiltrated rallies and made comments or signs to embarrass the tea party.

Very scant evidence but sometimes conservative racist folks will come to the protests or whatever and the MSM will jump all over that shit for political reasons. Overreaction mostly.

Depends....The left can't stand anyone pointing out the problems within the black community.

Somehow they believe that we want to take away their rights...Nothing could be further from the truth as a stronger family and lower crime would do a lot to help the black community.

There are no racists in the "tea party". If there were, the majority of good, decent "tea party" members would immediately repel them and make it known that racism is not welcome!

So what does that make Dr. Ben Carson, by the way a black as Obama is fond of saying!!!

Bill Maher unloaded on Dr. Ben Carson on Friday, calling him "half brilliant brain surgeon, half Tea Party dumbass."

Or Allen West decorated military veteran, congressman and a member of the Tea Party Caucus and the Tea Party movement.

The libs have tried everything under the sun to paint the Tea Party as racist and as of yet have been unable to produce a single irrefutable example of proof.
Tea Party=racist is a liberal talking point.

There are no racists in the "tea party". If there were, the majority of good, decent "tea party" members would immediately repel them and make it known that racism is not welcome!

There's a difference between hating someone for their skin color and the same for a group of people committing crime out of proportion of the rest of the population.

Last edited:

A fair amount are white, conservative, and religious to some that is all that is needed to label you racist.

So what does that make Dr. Ben Carson, by the way a black as Obama is fond of saying!!!

Bill Maher unloaded on Dr. Ben Carson on Friday, calling him "half brilliant brain surgeon, half Tea Party dumbass."

Or Allen West decorated military veteran, congressman and a member of the Tea Party Caucus and the Tea Party movement.

Bill Maher gets paid by HBO to tow the liberal line.
Half the time I think Maher is backsliding into his comedy routine.
The other half he is a caricature of himself..
The guy is a flyspeck. He's a former stand up comic trying to make it in the world of political commentary.
God bless him. He is a spokesperson for the left.

Further it has been proven more then once that democratic plants have infiltrated rallies and made comments or signs to embarrass the tea party.

I'm sure you have rock solid evidence to this wild accusation. I'd hate to think you are doing the typical teabagger BS by making crap up and spreading lies,...

Further it has been proven more then once that democratic plants have infiltrated rallies and made comments or signs to embarrass the tea party.

I'm sure you have rock solid evidence to this wild accusation. I'd hate to think you are doing the typical teabagger BS by making crap up and spreading lies,...

He has videos of the real "tea party" members forcing these infilitrators to put away their signs and such....and leave the rally. A racist would not be permitted to hang with "tea party" members for more than a moment or two.

They need to stop listening to Reid, Pelosi, Obama and Grayson...and look in the mirror...THERE you will find the TEA party...:eusa_whistle:

what makes them racist?
the want of a balanced budget and the US go by the COTUS

You morons let the leftwingers keep you on the defensive....and that is a continual problem for the conservative cause....everytime some liberal plays the race card and calls any of you chumps a racist ya'll scatter like a bunch of cockroaches....having no clue as to how to deal with such charges.

The net result (at least for most republicans) is to make them attempt to be even more politically correct to prove they are not a racist....thus you chumps are caught up in the classic tar baby trap...the more you fight it--the more entangled you get....no hope for you unless you get edumacated.

Let me give you a clue......do not fear being called a racist....that is just for starters. The liberals play on your fear of being labeled a racist ...knowing it keeps you on a string like a puppet allowing them to force you to dance to their tune.

Wise up chumps....you are really not that stupid...you are just ignorant....there is a remedy for ignorance.

Here is another clue....the next time one calls you a WAYCIST! ask them to give you their definition of racism....another clue...most of them have no idea what true racism is....they get all confused and hapless when they are called out on their ignorance...all they know about racism they have gotten from Hollywood, the media, their local H.S. and saturated or indoctrinated with such nonsense they really believe they are superior and then go on the prowl looking for some naïve conservative to play the race card on.

Just for the record....I call out any libtard on this board for a one on one debate on racism....I will not be waiting with bated breath for I understand all too well that these mrons are incapable of debating the topic because they know next to nothing about it...and down deep they know they are ignorant and thus are too fearful of having their true status exposed to debate someone like me who has been beating up on stupid libtards on this subject for years.

The left quickly saw what a political threat the TP ideals would be to the liberal agenda...and since they couldn't label them as pedophiles, they chose the next most offensive label.

rdean said they were. That's good enough for me.

Look at that!

You idiots used to try hard to bring a former USMB member into almost every discussion because she had a reputation for saying off the wall things. She was your "go to" liberal. When she posted.....you losers swarmed like flies to shit....hoping to grab a piece of low hanging fruit.

She is gone.....and now you are trying the sme thing with RDean. Even when he has not commented in a thread. Like this.

Listen here. There are a few less than brilliant liberals who enjoy posting on message boards. And I know you will seek them out and try to get easy wins. It is in your nature. But.....as ineffective as RDean is at making his points here...he absolutely dwarfs several dozen of your pals when it comes to intellect. He is not the guy we would put up in a pinch....but he can still kick a fair amount of nutter ass.

Try harder.

rdean said they were. That's good enough for me.

Look at that!

You idiots used to try hard to bring a former USMB member into almost every discussion because she had a reputation for saying off the wall things. She was your "go to" liberal. When she posted.....you losers swarmed like flies to shit....hoping to grab a piece of low hanging fruit.

She is gone.....and now you are trying the sme thing with RDean. Even when he has not commented in a thread. Like this.

Listen here. There are a few less than brilliant liberals who enjoy posting on message boards. And I know you will seek them out and try to get easy wins. It is in your nature. But.....as ineffective as RDean is at making his points here...he absolutely dwarfs several dozen of your pals when it comes to intellect. He is not the guy we would put up in a pinch....but he can still kick a fair amount of nutter ass.

Try harder.

He enjoys the attention. Why would you want to deny him that?

Forum List

Back