Tyants: Democratic Leadership starts a massive movement to eradicate the Tea Party.

The Tea Party is the America Christian version of the Muslim Brotherhood.

They should be dealt with the same way.

Shut them down, arrest their leaders, seize their proprerty.

Shut them down, arrest their leaders, seize their propriety.

No doubt you actually believe this stupid shit...

BTW... this isn't Communist China asswipe.

They do, I decided to show some of my far-left family members this video, in a last ditch attempt to convince them something was wrong.

They said that Obama should flog them, and when they are fired, they'll be forced to go n Obamacare.

They do, I decided to show some of my far-left family members this video, in a last ditch attempt to convince them something was wrong.

They said that Obama should flog them, and when they are fired, they'll be forced to go n Obamacare.

What video?

the title of the thread is a lie.

there is no massive movement, let alone movement to make the various Tea Party groups illegal.

nor is it Nazi Germany, which is what the Tea Party wants.

Oh, really? Do elaborate... you know, with like something other than your delusional thoughts....

:lol:

nor is it Nazi Germany, which is what the Tea Party wants.

I don't ever recall the Tea Party arguing in favor of a Gov't that was oppressive and controlling, and who would be led by a dictator to conquer surrounding territories & execute any Jew that existed throughout. Do you have backup or are you just making things up? I'd like to see some evidence.

If anything, what the Tea Party wants is less gov't control, which would be the polar opposite of Nazi Germany.

I've very confused by you... :confused:

I don't ever recall the Tea Party arguing in favor of a Gov't that was oppressive and controlling, and who would be led by a dictator to conquer surrounding territories & execute any Jew that existed throughout. Do you have backup or are you just making things up? I'd like to see some evidence.

If anything, what the Tea Party wants is less gov't control, which would be the polar opposite of Nazi Germany.

I've very confused by you... :confused:

They want to make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal.

This cannot be accomplished without a strong authoritarian regime.

This is why many Tea Baggers would support a right-wing extremist military coup against our Federal govt.

Explain the "tyranny", please.

'Tyranny' is generally a term to describe gov'ts that become too powerful, oppressive and controlling.

If the gov't is indeed starting a campaign to eradicate the Tea Party, then I would consider that a "tyrannical act" because they are essentially aggressively shutting down (with tax dollars) a certain group of citizen's right to free speech.

Last edited:
And now a word from the backers of the Teabaggers Party.

[ame=http://youtu.be/LUo4mfVU5nM]How the Koch Brothers Fleeced America - YouTube[/ame]

'Tyranny' is generally used as a term to describe gov'ts that become too powerful, oppressive and controlling.

If the gov't is indeed starting a campaign to eradicate the Tea Party, then I would consider that a "tyrannical act" because they are essentially aggressively shutting down (with tax dollars) a certain group of citizen's right to free speech.

as I stated, the title and OP is a lie.

there is no effort to shut down the Tea Party.

Explain the "tyranny", please.

Tyranny is basically an aggressive/oppressive entity which is generally used to describe gov'ts that become too powerful and controlling.

The DSCC is not part of "the government". It has no legal powers to "shut down" anyone, and it's not funded with tax dollars.

It's the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee - the official Democratic Party fundraising apparatus for Senate campaigns, as the DCCC is for Congressional races, or the NRSC is for the Republican Senate races.

They want to make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal.

This cannot be accomplished without a strong authoritarian regime.

This is why many Tea Baggers would support a right-wing extremist military coup against our Federal govt.

Please supply a link from a credible tea party source stating their goal is to "make Islam, homosexuality, abortion, birth control, assisted-suicide for the terminally ill, illegal".

Here are the 10 core beliefs of the tea party. This is what they are working for:

Tea Party Movement Platform

You're a confirmed Nazi who revels in how Jews were disarmed by Hitler.

that is a lie.

You are a Neo-Nazi who fantasizes about turning on the gas for the chambers, every night before you're tucked in.

now, why did you make a thread that lies?

there is no large effort to shut down the TP

Forum List

Back