Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

Well, Cain may or may not be a pedophile - but is he a registered sex offender after molesting the two young girls even though he bought his way out of criminal charges?

Molesting two young girls?

I'm going to give you a heads up. There recently was an incident in Britain where a woman was anonymously slandering a politician for being a pedophile.

She was traced, found, charged and convicted. I'd walk soft if I were you. I think you are right on the edge of playing with fire.

ETA: I think you can find the story at the BBC. I'll try to find it for you. Think the charge there was defamation of character.And NO just because someone is in the public eye does not mean you can falsely accuse him of being a molester of young girls.

Look up the definition of "molest".

mo·lest (m-lst)
tr.v. mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests
1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.
2. To subject to unwanted or improper sexual activity.

molest - definition of molest by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Hey no skin off my nose. Keep going if you want to. Although the defamation laws in the US favor the defendent more so than in the UK and Europe, America does have defamation laws.

Apart from the precedent set in Britain over this internet defamation lawsuit, if I recall there is one launched stateside.

I'm trying to finish painting my kitchen ceiling. I'll try to get that data up tomorrow. But contrary to what many people feel they have a right to lie about a politician just because he is in the public eye, one must remember if someone takes umbridge at being lied about they do have the right to sue.

Now most don't but as I said this one politician in Britain did take offense to this woman repeatedly calling him a pedophile on line and he did sue and he did win.

By all means continue. Just tried to give you a heads up.

I really don't think that any normal man with a normal sex drive will hold this against Herman Cain. Bill Clinton had an affair with a hot 24 year old intern, and they looked up to him!!! Yah Bill !! you lucky SOB,,you had a hot&spicy affair with a young & sexy brunette,,,,YOU DA MANN !!! now Herman Cain Is DA MANN !!!!

Ya...this is a good argument to take to Da Courtz :rolleyes:
:lol:

Sooo, Cain was married at the time of these close encounters with young ladies which took place in the 1990s. Cain was married in 1968. This must make his wife very proud.

cain-smile-frown.gif

That is sooo creepy. Now I understand why...

He sure looks like a damn molester, with that creepy A$$ smile, doesn't he?

He's doomed.

I hope they throw away the key.

Last edited:
These women just didn't understand what he said.

They thought he said sixty, nine, nine, nine.....

The women complained of sexually suggestive behavior by Cain that made them angry and uncomfortable, the sources said, and they signed agreements with the restaurant group that gave them financial payouts to leave the association. The agreements also included language that bars the women from talking about their departures.

Both women received separation packages that were in the five-figure range.

Exclusive: 2 women accused Herman Cain of inappropriate behavior - Jonathan Martin and Maggie Haberman and Anna Palmer and Kenneth P. Vogel - POLITICO.com

LOL @ the lefties reacting like the racist trained dogs they are at the very suggestion.

Like you, racist bitch? Of course, obama does have a track record of shooting his mouth off before (admittedly!) having the facts.

abc_gma_anita_hill_071002_ms1.jpg

Gawd bless Anita Hill.

Yup. Thanks, Anita, for clouding the issue and making men guilty of being men.

Thank you for throwing out the rules of evidence, and letting reasonable questions about complete inconsistencies in your story be dismissed with "you just don't get it?"

"Professor Hill, if you were being harrassed, why did you request a transfer from Department of Education to EEOC to work with Judge Thomas again?"

"YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!!!!!"

"If you hated the man so much, why did you maintain contacts with him and ask him for letters of recommendation?"

"Why did no one else in the office see the supposed behavior?"

"Why is your FBI deposition totally different from your Senate Testimony."

"Why didn't the Senate believe you and confirm Judge Thomas."

Oh, I think we do.

If this turns out to be true..I feel that it's unacceptable that the republicans party accept sexual inappropriate behavior of its members. Are we really going to become straight up like the democrats? I thought we were better then this...I can understand wanting to make sure he is guilty first, but if he is he should step down.

Why?

One thing I really detest about my fellow conservatives is when they act all high and mighty like a person should never have ever freaking sinned before in their lives.

His behaviour from 20 years ago has jack shit to do with today. AND what really pisses me off are my fellow born agains who seem to expect every R politician to come out of a bloody monastery and never have a past.

What's worse is when I have to listen to any fellow conservative who is also a born again not getting the real deal that Christ just didn't die on the cross for their sins but also for others sins.

If Cain sinned twenty years ago and has asked the Lord for forgiveness for his sins, who the hell is anyone on this planet to condemn him now.

It's bad enough when I have to listen to Democrats bitch whine and moan like all their candidates are angels, but when I have to listen to a conservative condemn someone for any action in the distant past I want to bazooka barf.
Once a groper, always a groper.

Forum List

Back