Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

cain-smile-frown.gif

Holy shit, that is perverted.

His pervert smile in his latest ad tells it all.

I wouldn't want my kids any where near that man. He looks creepy.

Amen! That creepy smile at the end of his cigarette commercial really creeped me out.

Cain needs to make an upgrade of the commercial using the infamous smoking man of the X-Files. He Ruled in that series. I Loved The Smoking Man ! and Scully was pretty hot too!

Ask and you shall receive.

Herman Cain X-Files Smoking Man Ad
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQDd_d7fzY&feature=related]Herman Cain Ad - Smoking Man (Parody) - YouTube[/ame]

Funny. All the nuts who have been accepting on faith every crackpot accusation made about the OWS'ers have suddenly stumbled onto a whole shitpot full of innocent until proven guilty.

Regardless the right’s inconsistency and hypocrisy – which is considerable – Cain is still entitled to a presumption of innocence. Indeed, unless there is new information, this is a non-issue, it ended when the women in question signed their agreements with the Association. Agreements they may be in violation of, btw.

Actually, No I find your Avatar to be a Symbol of Dated Racial Bigotry. It's Idiots like you the left points at, when they label the rest of us Racists.

I don’t believe conservatives, rightists, or republicans are inherently racist. But it’s incumbent upon you and other conservatives to examine your political philosophy’s tenets and determine what it is about rightist dogma that attracts racists and makes them feel comfortable on the right.

I don’t believe conservatives, rightists, or republicans are inherently racist. But it’s incumbent upon you and other conservatives to examine your political philosophy’s tenets and determine what it is about rightist dogma that attracts racists and makes them feel comfortable on the right.

And you'll be busy doing the same on the left? :eusa_whistle:

well, looks like Cain will get most of the White Vote,Latino Vote, Desperate Women Vote, Smokers Vote, X-Files Fans Vote, 35% Black Vote, did I miss any other groups {aside from the Pizza Lovers Group?}

also, and speaking of the X-Files, why did Sci-Fi take it off? You, alot of us White Guys need our evening fix of Scully and her side-kick {god, whats her name,,that hot brunette that came in later in the decade} she was also a hotty !!!!

A molester?

What kind of molester Lakhota?

A molester child rapist kind of molester like Frank Marshall Davis? You know Obama's mentor?

The same Frank Marshall Davis that wrote in his book Sex Rebel Black how he and his then wife kept having sex repeatedly with a 14 year old girl?

Obama's mentor kind of molestor?

Let's stick to the topic at hand folks...Cain's molestation charges.

You think it's CURTAINS for the Cainster?

gangster1.jpg

:lol:

I love how the lead story is inappropriate behavior to pervert and sexual molester.

Too funny.

Bring on the women. Let's hear from them.

A molester?

A molester child rapist kind of molester like Frank Marshall Davis? You know Obama's mentor?

The same Frank Marshall Davis that wrote in his book Sex Rebel Black how he and his then wife kept having sex repeatedly with a 14 year old girl?

Was Obama accused of molesting a 14 year old girl? Because Cain's employer paid out settlements for his actions.

A molester?

Was Obama accused of molesting a 14 year old girl? Because Cain's employer paid out settlements for his actions.

OMG, I didn't know money changed hands.

Last edited:
Let's stick to the topic at hand folks...Cain's molestation charges.

You think it's CURTAINS for the Cainster?

gangster1.jpg

Yeah, some newspaper will pay the women the same amount as their settlements and they will violate the agreement.

Forum List

Back