Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

also, and speaking of the X-Files, why did Sci-Fi take it off? You, alot of us White Guys need our evening fix of Scully and her side-kick {god, whats her name,,that hot brunette that came in later in the decade} she was also a hotty !!!!

Oh Yes...Agent Reyes !!! I remember the first time I saw her on X-Files,,,woohoo! I am a sucker for sexy dark haired brunettes. She was also in at least one Steven King Movie. God I miss the 90's....they can't make shows like that anymore,,,Sci-Fi replaced X-Files with their own version of it{ HAVEN },,,,,a very lame spin-off !

A molester?

What kind of molester Lakhota?

A molester child rapist kind of molester like Frank Marshall Davis? You know Obama's mentor?

The same Frank Marshall Davis that wrote in his book Sex Rebel Black how he and his then wife kept having sex repeatedly with a 14 year old girl?

Obama's mentor kind of molestor?

Was Obama accused of molesting a 14 year old girl? Because Cain's employer paid out settlements for his actions.

I think that the left wing will be sadly mistaken that Tea Party people will give a rats ass about these allegations about supposed incidents that happened 20 years ago.

There is no more moral majority. This is all about removing the maniac currently residing in the WH from office so he can't damage the country any more than he has.

But let's play. Bring out the women and show me the proof of the settlements. Let's have a go at these women.

Let's vet them as hard as the left did Linda Tripp over Lewinsky. Let's have some fun.

Accusations are just that till you provide proof. I remember something about a batch of University students being accused of rape and gee how did that turn out?

So let's see these accusers. Bring it.

Of course they do. He's black and republican.
He's also a shallow, egotistical buffoon, so there is nothing surprising about the accusations.

For a minute there I thought you were talking about Obama.

I've got no dog in this hunt but do you have any idea of this man's qualifications for the Office of the Presidency?

Or are you just popping off?

A molester?

What kind of molester Lakhota?

A molester child rapist kind of molester like Frank Marshall Davis? You know Obama's mentor?

The same Frank Marshall Davis that wrote in his book Sex Rebel Black how he and his then wife kept having sex repeatedly with a 14 year old girl?

Obama's mentor kind of molestor?

Was Obama accused of molesting a 14 year old girl? Because Cain's employer paid out settlements for his actions.

I think that the left wing will be sadly mistaken that Tea Party people will give a rats ass about these allegations about supposed incidents that happened 20 years ago.

There is no more moral majority. This is all about removing the maniac currently residing in the WH from office so he can't damage the country any more than he has.

But let's play. Bring out the women and show me the proof of the settlements. Let's have a go at these women.

Let's vet them as hard as the left did Linda Tripp over Lewinsky. Let's have some fun.

Accusations are just that till you provide proof. I remember something about a batch of University students being accused of rape and gee how did that turn out?

So let's see these accusers. Bring it.

They will be brought out and the settlements have been admitted to. Cain will be abandoned by the right by this time next week.

tumblr_lgu025b17r1qdjk8l.jpg

Well, Cain may or may not be a pedophile - but is he a registered sex offender after molesting the two young girls even though he bought his way out of criminal charges?

Molesting two young girls?

I'm going to give you a heads up. There recently was an incident in Britain where a woman was anonymously slandering a politician for being a pedophile.

She was traced, found, charged and convicted. I'd walk soft if I were you. I think you are right on the edge of playing with fire.

ETA: I think you can find the story at the BBC. I'll try to find it for you. Think the charge there was defamation of character.And NO just because someone is in the public eye does not mean you can falsely accuse him of being a molester of young girls.

Last edited:
Herman Cain Had A Sex Drive In The 90's??? OMG !! What A Travesty !!! Thats it, he can't be president of the United States for being sexually attracted to at least two white women !!! They were white ? right? or were they aliens from Mars?

Apparently Cain bought his way out of criminal charges?

I'm going to give you a heads up. There recently was an incident in Britain where a woman was anonymously slandering a politician for being a pedophile.

She was traced, found, charged and convicted. I'd walk soft if I were you. I think you are right on the edge of playing with fire.

ETA: I think you can find the story at the BBC. I'll try to find it for you. Think the charge there was defamation of character.And NO just because someone is in the public eye does not mean you can falsely accuse him of being a molester of young girls.

Look up the definition of "molest".

mo·lest (m-lst)
tr.v. mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests
1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy.
2. To subject to unwanted or improper sexual activity.

molest - definition of molest by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Last edited:
I just sent the Cain Campaign $100, I suspect others will do likewise. Screw the commie media.....FUNBC

Well, Cain may or may not be a pedophile - but is he a registered sex offender after molesting the two young girls even though he bought his way out of criminal charges?

This is america, we can say anything we want about politicians.

I really don't think that any normal man with a normal sex drive will hold this against Herman Cain. Bill Clinton had an affair with a hot 24 year old intern, and they looked up to him!!! Yah Bill !! you lucky SOB,,you had a hot&spicy affair with a young & sexy brunette,,,,YOU DA MANN !!! now Herman Cain Is DA MANN !!!!

This is america, we can say anything we want about politicians.

By all means, continue.

Forum List

Back