So, what do we know about the bridge, in hindsight.

They are public employees, they don't have any special protections.

BTW.....Why the name calling?
They are protected by their union...and well-advised to shut-up and avoid any attention.
Once the names are released, RW social media will try to dissect them and spin every little factoid into the narrative of their choosing...why would they not want to be protected from that?

I agree that the condition of your nutz is indeed irrelevant~

I blame international Jew banker George Soros.
Has anyone checked on the possibility of the Jew satellite lasers? /jk/

If you read posts by certain posters here, it was space lasers that started the Maui wildfire as a conspiracy to create chaos/distraction as part of a pedophile/sex trafficking operation.

(I’m not making that up. Someone here actually posted that)

On this thread already someone implied the bridge disaster could be a deliberate attempt to distract from a celebrity scandal

They are protected by their union...and well-advised to shut-up and avoid any attention.
Once the names are released, RW social media will try to dissect them and spin every little factoid into the narrative of their choosing...why would they not want to be protected from that?

3qqn4b.jpg

16 mph current probably not
I can't find the current tables for the bridge, but nearby stations are about 0.5kts max on ebb.

That's seems about right to me- it is a very small harbor and not that much water is moving in and out. Also the tides are only about a foot, so the current is minimal.

I live it plus that scale applies mostly to fully open waters
Waves break on ocean beaches.
Waves in the Chesapeake Bay whitecap consistently at 25 mph sustained which is a different time length than gust or peak gust
I have never ever seen a bay wave “break” as in going from 4,5,6 feet to basically zero such as what occurs when ocean waves actually do break at the beach. Certainly would not “break” in that harbor
Are you from a Iowa?
You're making a fool of yourself. Simply because you don't have the courage to admit you're wrong.LOL

It was 1 hour before low slack on a 1.2 ft. tide.

Minimal current to contend with, but still working against the ship.
You would have to be aware of local conditions.

Tides are not in sync with current usually.

Bringing up 'slack tide' indicates that you have an idea at least. But it's more misleading than being of any value.
So if you're interested allow me to help you learn more.

You can do that by referring to tide and current table publications where you will find some facts on how tides influence currents. But don't expect data for one harbour to be the same for all.

I can't find the current tables for the bridge, but nearby stations are about 0.5kts max on ebb.

That's seems about right to me- it is a very small harbor and not that much water is moving in and out. Also the tides are only about a foot, so the current is minimal.
But any current is enough to move any ship.

Part of the Big Problem is the USA is delay in releasing facts and thus truth

Another part of the Big Problem is what some people do with personal information once released.
Every ethnicity is examined, every social post winnowed for cherry-picked material that backs whoever's narrative.
God help the person that has taken a partisan political position..for they will be reamed...and lies attributed to them.
God help the person who is an immigrant, or of fluid gender.
God..or Allah, help the non-Christian--for they will be turned into an instant terrorist.
The pack of baying hounds that are the extremists of both sides do not care how many lives they ruin..or how facts are distorted--all is grist for their twisted mills.
People's personal lives and data should be protected--and doxxing should be firmly against the law~

On the morning this happened, people were on here and other places on the net screaming coverup when the idea of terrorism was essentially ruled out.

They insisted that it would take a lot longer before you could be sure. Now we are being told by another CT embracing poster that the information is not coming out soon enough.

What is the Goldilocks zone? How much time is not too short, nor too long, for the story to be believable?

Forum List

Back