Two Trump Events Tomorrow: Stand Up For Women and Pray For This Country

Tell me who "you guys" are, and I'll provide links to my positions on the issues.

The fact that I'm against the orange cult says nothing about my politics.

I don't know what that needs to be so complicated for "you guys".

If you and all of the other name callers in this thread weren't bothered by Trump, why even click on this thread and post in it in the first place?

If you and all of the other name callers in this thread weren't bothered by Trump, why even click on this thread and post in it in the first place?
I'm bothered by this ugly movement from a sociological perspective. Always have been. This isn't about politics for me.

If you don't like that, too bad. Get me out of your head. It's not very pleasant in there.

To point and laugh at you you moron. 😄

I'm bothered by this ugly movement from a sociological perspective. Always have been. This isn't about politics for me.

If you don't like that, too bad. Get me out of your head. It's not very pleasant in there.

Yep,... you're both triggered off your asses.

Yes, they just don't matter more than anybody else's. That's the only reason I got a problem with them, when they act like they do. (That goes for Native Americans too and I'm looking at you for that one.)
Can you say the words "black lives matter"?

Just tell me in your own words what a woman is then.
Sure.

There are two different ways to talk about what a woman is. There is the biological which includes physical characteristics such as chromosomes, hormone production, and genitalia. In this regard a woman is generally someone who has XX chromosomes, ovaries and a vagina but also includes the intersex who may have XY chromosomes or internal male genitalia like testes or even ambiguous external genitalia.

There's also the way to talk about women in regards to social expectations like how they should dress or behave and these are cultural and subjective.

Forum List

Back