Two Trump Events Tomorrow: Stand Up For Women and Pray For This Country

Frankly I wish they would leave us the F alone.

In other words this is what you're saying:

leave-pedos-alone.jpg

The moment the left stops cramming this bullshit down my throat and going after the kids (especially the latter) then I will leave these sickos alone... until that they can rot in a jail cell for all I care. Stop cramming this in the schools and start cramming the prisons with these filthy disgusting creatures.

That is what I don’t understand about Republican obsession with Transexuals other than Conservative hatred.

I am 67 and only recall encountering three Transexuals in my lifetime. It is not a day to day occurrence
I doubt many women in this country have encountered a Transexual in the womens bathroom.

Yet, Republicans feel the need to protect us
Its how right wing loons roll. Maybe they don’t have enough running water in Appalachia and everyone has to use the same restroom?

In other words this is what you're saying:

View attachment 829911

The moment the left stops cramming this bullshit down my throat and going after the kids (especially the latter) then I will leave these sickos alone... until that they can rot in a jail cell for all I care. Stop cramming this in the schools and start cramming the prisons with these filthy disgusting creatures.
The Democratic Party has become a complete and total embarrassment.

Just look at how many of these “worldly”, well read, sophisticated leftists are NOW claiming to have never even met a tranny.

Wow, maybe they all truly are still living in their grannies basements? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂

Just look at how many of these “worldly”, well read, sophisticated leftists are NOW claiming to have never even met a tranny.

In your day to day life, how often do you encounter a Transexual?
Have you ever encountered one in a restroom?
I haven’t

The Democratic Party has become a complete and total embarrassment.

Wow, maybe they all truly are still living in their grannies basements? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙂
I’ve never met one in the restroom. Try to follow the conversation before opening your mouth and embarrassing yourself.

I’ve never met one in the restroom. Try to follow the conversation before opening your mouth and embarrassing yourself.

You didn't say that before though.

You wouldn’t admit it if you had. And who knows, you might be one.

At this point I have reason to believe that they are. They get awfully offended when we talk about these things and they want us to leave them the F alone.

You didn't say that before though.

At this point I have reason to believe that they are. They get awfully offended when we talk about these things and they want us to leave them the F alone.

It’s part of the narrative that many are embarrassed that, because of their place in the cult of the democrat cult, they are forced to defend.

It’s part of the narrative that many are embarrassed that, because of their place in the cult of the democrat cult, they are forced to defend.

Lol at first I thought that you called it demoncrat. 🤣

Forum List

Back