Two Trump Events Tomorrow: Stand Up For Women and Pray For This Country

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It looks like the president will be speaking out for women and prayers for this country which are two very important issues right now. Women need to be more respected, and we need the Lord's help to get our country back in working order.

Trump is the only one who is going to make that happen the way I see it, so in 2024 we need a red wave the size of a tsunami. Oh yeah and all lives do matter since that's something I saw for the prayer description one.

It looks like the president will be speaking out for women and prayers for this country which are two very important issues right now. Women need to be more respected, and we need the Lord's help to get our country back in working order.

Trump is the only one who is going to make that happen the way I see it, so in 2024 we need a red wave the size of a tsunami. Oh yeah and all lives do matter since that's something I saw for the prayer description one.

It’s the Donny Dumpster Fire Show!

Do black lives matter?
How about Liberals? Transsexuals? Gays?

Yes, they just don't matter more than anybody else's. That's the only reason I got a problem with them, when they act like they do. (That goes for Native Americans too and I'm looking at you for that one.)

Ex- president

Yes, they just don't matter more than anybody else's. That's the only reason I got a problem with them, when they act like they do. (That goes for Native Americans too and I'm looking at you for that one.)
If you have a problem with Indians being Indians you were probably a nun at an Indian boarding school in a past life.
You people need to learn and respect cultures other than your own.

If you have a problem with Indians being Indians you were probably a nun at an Indian boarding school in a past life.
You people need to learn and respect cultures other than your own.

I don't have a problem with Indians being Indians,.. I have a problem with the way you talk about white people, but that isn't what the topic is about.

I should have known that this thread would bring out the women hating TDS people. Otherwise why wouldn't you want to be here defending Trump for defending women?

I should have known that this thread would bring out the women hating TDS people. Otherwise why wouldn't you want to be here defending Trump for defending women?
I guess we'll wait and see how much of his speech is about defending women and how much is more whining about his legal troubles and stolen elections.

Forum List

Back