Two Trump Events Tomorrow: Stand Up For Women and Pray For This Country

A tiny percentage of males who identify as trans women are supposed to be a threat to our identity?

That is what I don’t understand about Republican obsession with Transexuals other than Conservative hatred.

I am 67 and only recall encountering three Transexuals in my lifetime. It is not a day to day occurrence
I doubt many women in this country have encountered a Transexual in the womens bathroom.

Yet, Republicans feel the need to protect us

That is what I don’t understand about Republican obsession with Transexuals other than Conservative hatred.

I am 67 and only recall encountering three Transexuals in my lifetime. It is not a day to day occurrence
I doubt many women in this country have encountered a Transexual in the womens bathroom.

Are you going for Woman of the Year now?

And yours is a twenty year old Man, forced to carry a pregnancy after being raped.
Where did you get that nutty idea from? A woman is a woman. A transgender woman is a transgender woman. An 11 yr is a child.

Frankly I wish they would leave us the F alone.

I’m 73 and I’ve yet to run into a pervert in a rest room or any kind of transsexual.

Must be a flyover country thing.

Forum List

Back