Twitter suspensions

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
Wondering how many people have been suspended from twitter for no discernible reason? And who do u think is responsible? I tweeted some critical things about lIBERTARIANS and next thing you now im out, Cant seem to get a response form them either.

Wondering how many people have been suspended from twitter for no discernible reason? And who do u think is responsible? I tweeted some critical things about lIBERTARIANS and next thing you now im out, Cant seem to get a response form them either.

Wouldn't that be ironic, Libertarians taking away your liberty.

Do libertarians own twitter or is Wrycatcher, just making things up in their wittle head?

Yes it would but Its about the only thing I can figure out, Was also critical of John Kerry and Syria but I hope Our government hasnt devolved that much as to starting to censor tweeters.

If Twitter was a libertarian organization with the power to take away one's liberty, yes.

You have some evidence this is the case?

If Twitter was a libertarian organization with the power to take away one's liberty, yes.

You have some evidence this is the case?

Wow, another brilliant offering from the dumb set. Methinks both of the morons who read my 'ironic' post need a dictionary and tutor.

Me?, no just that the last people I got into an argument with on there I thought were Libertarians, all of a sudden I got a bunch of follow recommendations with no followers, a bunch of replies to tweets by people not in original conversation and after I replied to them I was suspended, Cant get twitter to respond now either. This is like the 4th time Ive been suspended. The idea that twitter helped a revolution in Egypt seems laughable after my experience.

Do libertarians own twitter or is Wrycatcher, just making things up in their wittle head?

You're really dumb. That I did not make up, nor did I make up or allege anything about Libertarians. First learn to read, then try to comprehend - if that's too hard find a new hobby.

You implied that, just to be a troll, live with it, next time think before you post.

You're really dumb. That I did not make up, nor did I make up or allege anything about Libertarians. First learn to read, then try to comprehend - if that's too hard find a new hobby.

You implied that, just to be a troll, live with it, next time think before you post.

No, you inferred and you were wrong. Your biases prevent you from thinking clearly - though it is possible that rarely do you think (past posts by you suggest that is so).

Twitter is a private business, not the government.

If they want to ban members for lousy reasons, they just hurt themselves in the long run.

No, you inferred and you were wrong. Your biases prevent you from thinking clearly - though it is possible that rarely do you think (past posts by you suggest that is so).

Runs deep the projection does in this post...yesssss.

i partly agree but it should be widely known why they are censoring then, Twitter has gotten to the point it is almost a public utility

Runs deep the projection does in this post...yesssss.

LOL, thanks Doctor. I always appreciate a medical diagnosis from a hack. BTW, your bigotry prevents you thinking too and that's not ironic, it's a fact.

You are a moron, as you prove with your constant stream of drivel.

I wish someone who is more technically savy would set up a poll on how many in here have been suspended from twitter. I cant believe Im the only one

I wish someone who is more technically savy would set up a poll on how many in here have been suspended from twitter. I cant believe Im the only one

I have been suspended for being a twit, otherwise I cannot help you.

Forum List

Back