Twitter suspensions

Sorry, I guess you're the only one. I don't know anyone who has been suspended. Maybe you mistoke Twitter for another Chinese or Russian site ;)

Ive seen people on there whove said theyve been suspended,...some repeatedly

I think Twitter is sadly just turning into support for the MSM.

Me?, no just that the last people I got into an argument with on there I thought were Libertarians, all of a sudden I got a bunch of follow recommendations with no followers, a bunch of replies to tweets by people not in original conversation and after I replied to them I was suspended, Cant get twitter to respond now either. This is like the 4th time Ive been suspended. The idea that twitter helped a revolution in Egypt seems laughable after my experience.

Say what!?!?! :eek:

Once may be an anomaly, twice, you could say maybe, perhaps.

But three and four times...?

No...you're doing it wrong.

What did you post sir?

BTW, I'm an online consultant and part of my services is managing social media accounts.

Ive seen people on there whove said theyve been suspended,...some repeatedly

I think Twitter is sadly just turning into support for the MSM.
I think you're wrong.

I, personally, have two (2) Twitter accounts, one for business and one for pleasure, and I manage other Twitter accounts...for years.

I've never experienced anything that you're describing.

Excessive folowing they said

I followed a grand total of 26 people at the time

So you're saying it was never for posting anything...at any time. Is that correct?

Because it seems your OP alluded to your suspension as a direct result of your tweets.

Me?, no just that the last people I got into an argument with on there I thought were Libertarians, all of a sudden I got a bunch of follow recommendations with no followers, a bunch of replies to tweets by people not in original conversation and after I replied to them I was suspended, Cant get twitter to respond now either. This is like the 4th time Ive been suspended. The idea that twitter helped a revolution in Egypt seems laughable after my experience.

if you're trolling libertarians on twiter just to be a wise ass then yes, they prolly will suspend your acct. 4- times? You must be doing some serious flame wars. I don't think twitter is for that.

So you're saying it was never for posting anything...at any time. Is that correct?

Because it seems your OP alluded to your suspension as a direct result of your tweets.

Isn't there free speech on twitter?, regardless Im usually pretty mild, not so much a curse word was said I dont believe. I did bring up an article critical of SecKerry and called him a fake, I think there's been much worse said on twitter.

if you're trolling libertarians on twiter just to be a wise ass then yes, they prolly will suspend your acct. 4- times? You must be doing some serious flame wars. I don't think twitter is for that.

well I never was trying to be JUST a wise-ass thats for certain, but if people are offended by what I say they can use the block option, Why doesn't twitter just leave it at that??? Kind-of big-brotherish to kick people off for being a wise-ass.

Isn't there free speech on twitter?, regardless Im usually pretty mild, not so much a curse word was said I dont believe. I did bring up an article critical of SecKerry and called him a fake, I think there's been much worse said on twitter.
LoL!!

What did you post dcraelin?

OK so my account has been un-suspended. The reason they gave for suspension was that many people blocked me. I question this explanation as I think twitter would just let their blocking option work. Again I say if its this easy to be censored on twitter it is an absolute joke that they could ever be a medium for change in countries like Egypt.

OK so my account has been un-suspended. The reason they gave for suspension was that many people blocked me. I question this explanation as I think twitter would just let their blocking option work. Again I say if its this easy to be censored on twitter it is an absolute joke that they could ever be a medium for change in countries like Egypt.
LOL!!

What. did. you. post dcraelin?

:lol:

so u dont think their explanation holds water either apparently.

alot of my posts deal with definition of republic. I trash the real-estate gimmick known as TIF & stadium subsidies. but youll have to look them up and see for yourself.

Forum List

Back