Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota

The person in the OP was banned for tweets they made, that is all Twitter cares about. You are comparing apples to atom bombs
I just found 20,000 hashtags of kill Trump on active Twitter accounts,, go away ya loser, you lose every argument

:linky::link:

:lol:

You're such fraud.

You know that you can't link Twitter.

Go blow a goat, scumbag.

You never heard of a screen shot?

:lol:

Go blow a goat.

The person in the OP was banned for tweets they made, that is all Twitter cares about. You are comparing apples to atom bombs
I just found 20,000 hashtags of kill Trump on active Twitter accounts,, go away ya loser, you lose every argument

Do you have a Twitter?

Do I have a twitter? You mean a Twitter account?

I sure do. Now, give me a screen shot of those 20,000 hashtags
A link lol now a screen shot,, why? Look for your self then apologize boy

Meandering Marxist thinks his "prove water is wet" routine is super clever.

Do you have a Twitter?

Meandering Marxist thinks his "prove water is wet" routine is super clever.
I’m gonna make that solider boy get on his hands and knees beg for forgiveness

Do you have a Twitter?

You are a known liar, thus everything you post is assumed to be lie.

"The company (Twitter) spelled out a series of "enforcement scenarios" under which it would take action, including promotion of terrorism, clear and direct threats of violence, posting private information or intimate photos, child sexual exploitation, or promoting self-harm."

Clearly, Stella violated the rules.
And clearly only do it biasly towards Republicans
So what?

"The company (Twitter) spelled out a series of "enforcement scenarios" under which it would take action, including promotion of terrorism, clear and direct threats of violence, posting private information or intimate photos, child sexual exploitation, or promoting self-harm."

No, clearly most of the racism, bigotry, and hate is coming from the right.

Conservatives are at liberty to be hateful bigots and racists – and private social media entities are at liberty to not facilitate the right’s hate, bigotry, and racism.

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

take the public square back!

You are the biggest idiot on this board.

"take the public square back!"

Twitter is not public property.

Oh, and it might interest you to know that Facebook did not ban her for the same remarks.

Next idiot.....

It doesn't look like many of the right wingnuts here even USE Twitter.
And yet they seem to know all about it.

If Twitter was a left wing hit job on the right, Trump would have been banned 7 years ago.

Who says you can't link to Twitter????

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Here's a response from a follower to Trump's Small Business Saturday tweet: [lol]

EKo3FhnXkAI-Zx4

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

‘On Friday, Omar reacted to the suspension in a post on Twitter, saying "violent rhetoric" leads to "violent threats."

"This is the natural result of a political environment where anti-Muslim dogwhistles and dehumanization are normalized by an entire political party and its media outlets," Omar said. "Violent rhetoric inevitably leads to violent threats, and ultimately, violent acts."’

Danielle Stella, a Republican running to challenge Rep. Ilhan Omar has Twitter account permanently suspended - CNNPolitics

Exactly.

And of course that political party is the Republican Party.

Ahh... people aren't playing ball with your views? Bummer.
What’s up blackie?

‘On Friday, Omar reacted to the suspension in a post on Twitter, saying "violent rhetoric" leads to "violent threats."

"This is the natural result of a political environment where anti-Muslim dogwhistles and dehumanization are normalized by an entire political party and its media outlets," Omar said. "Violent rhetoric inevitably leads to violent threats, and ultimately, violent acts."’

Danielle Stella, a Republican running to challenge Rep. Ilhan Omar has Twitter account permanently suspended - CNNPolitics

Exactly.

And of course that political party is the Republican Party.
You do know she’s a democrat? They party of black oppression .. lol

So what?
It’s not what the owner said it is.

So what?

Yeah, well my Trump prime rib isn’t the best steak I’ve ever head either.

Get over it.

So what?

Get over it.
Get over shut down of free speech. Lol I will when Twitter is disbanded and they pay me money haha

So what?

Get over it.
Get over shut down of free speech. Lol I will when Twitter is disbanded and they pay me money haha

Twitter isn’t disbanding and they don’t owe you shit.
What are you, some kind of communist that you think you can pillage private industry?

So what?

Get over it.

What are you, some kind of communist that you think you can pillage private industry?
They are going to get sued I’m currently suspended.. I want my money for being lied to and we will get it..

Get over it.

They are going to get sued I’m currently suspended.. I want my money for being lied to and we will get it..

Who gives a shit that your suspended. Twitter doesn’t owe you anything.

Get over it.

Who gives a shit that your suspended. Twitter doesn’t owe you anything.
Of course they do

Forum List

Back