Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota

Yes as a public square if they aren’t then they will be paying me a shit load of money soon and trump message board will take off

They are not a public square as they are a private company. They are no different than this site or any of the 10 million other forums on the internet.

You people try too hard.

Why do you hate private businesses so much?
Not as advertised, sorry buddy

:link::linky:
Is JZ on Twitter?

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.
Can you answer the question? Is Jz on Twitter?

It would be correct to point out a double standard here. If Twitter applied the same rules to Trump's Twitter feed he too would be suspended for repeating baseless conspiracy theories and making threats. But he is big business for them so...............

They are not a public square as they are a private company. They are no different than this site or any of the 10 million other forums on the internet.

You people try too hard.

Why do you hate private businesses so much?
Not as advertised, sorry buddy

:link::linky:
Is JZ on Twitter?

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

I have no fucking clue. Why can you not stay on topic.

Give me a link to Twitter advertising themselves as a "public square" or admit you lied.

And Princeton TAUGHT her to hate whites.

As an "Affirmative Action" student, Michael Robinson/Michelle Obama likely majored in "Black Studies" etc. and hence did get nothing but

"Hating Whitey"

as an "education" there.

Ban Affirmative Action = that is what pushes these underqualified students into BS "majors" like White Hating/Hate Hoaxing....

I don't see anyone else saying this, so I shall.
I agree that the bitch oughta be hanged.
Shiff, Pelosi, shumer, hillary, Comey and many more deserved to be hanged as well.

Omar’s GOP Rival Permanently Suspended On Twitter Over Threatening Tweets
Omar's GOP Rival Permanently Suspended On Twitter Over Threatening Tweets

"Twitter permanently suspended Danielle Stella, Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) Republican challenger, on Thursday after she tweeted several times that Omar ought to be “hanged” if baseless conspiracy theories about her are true."

Next.

And by "baseless conspiracy theories" you mean established facts, da Comrade?

{
Rep. Rashida Tlaib has managed to stay out of the news lately but she’s back in it tonight, and in a big way.

The Office of Congressional Ethics has referred Tlaib to the House Ethics Committee for campaign finance violations. An investigation has now been opened and part of the evidence includes messages sent by the Congresswoman asking for money from her campaign for personal use.}

BREAKING: Rep. Rashida Tlaib Officially Under Investigation for Campaign Finance Violations

and for that she should be hung?

??

Are you drunk, or on crack? I don't recall saying that.

But now that you mention it...

Tlaib is a supporter/member of the Muslim Brotherhood, a Jihadist organization. Some see her promotion of an ISIS type organization as an act of treason - which in fact it is - she gives aid and comfort to enemies of the United States who openly say they are waging war against us.

WHAT is the punishment for treason, Comrade? Should we ask Tim McVeigh? That bastard got what he deserved. Why shouldn't Tlaib?

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

Give me a link to Twitter advertising themselves as a "public square" or admit you lied.
Twitter is exempt from liability as a “publisher” because it is allegedly “a forum for a true diversity of political discourse.” That does not appear to be accurate.

Answer my Question is entertainer rapper Jay Z on Twitter yes or no

This idiot was posting comments about hanging people and spreading baseless rumors that her political rival was giving info to a foreign government. There clearly was a suggestion of violence. And all the while wearing a prominent Christian cross, no less, when she obviously does not believe in that faith.

I don't know why people do things like this. It's one thing to state one's policies and beliefs in a campaign, but to just attack a rival with violent rhetoric is disgusting and can be dangerous. Frankly, she sounds crazy.

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

Twitter is exempt from liability as a “publisher” because it is allegedly “a forum for a true diversity of political discourse.” That does not appear to be accurate.

And Kathy Griffin.

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

Where are your links to Twitter advertising themselves as a "public square

I did answer your question dumb fuck...

Here is my answer again....I have no fucking clue

Is JZ on Twitter?

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

And Kathy Griffin.
Didn’t Madonna say she wanted to blow up the White House?

This idiot was posting comments about hanging people and spreading baseless rumors that her political rival was giving info to a foreign government. There clearly was a suggestion of violence. And all the while wearing a prominent Christian cross, no less, when she obviously does not believe in that faith.

I don't know why people do things like this. It's one thing to state one's policies and beliefs in a campaign, but to just attack a rival with violent rhetoric is disgusting and can be dangerous. Frankly, she sounds crazy.

Hysteria, don't you Communists post on Twitter about beheading the President? Don't you lie about him giving info to Russia?

I don't know why people do things like this. It's one thing to state one's policies and beliefs in a campaign, but to just attack a rival with violent rhetoric is disgusting and can be dangerous. Frankly, you sound crazy.

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

And Kathy Griffin.

Did she say it on twitter?

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

And Kathy Griffin.

That's different.

Because reasons.

And Kathy Griffin.

Yes.

You already know this.

And Kathy Griffin.

Yes.

You already know this.

Link?

I know she said it in speech. I do not know that she tweeted it

Is JZ on Twitter?

so, you are drunk.

Thanks for clarifying.

Where are your links to Twitter advertising themselves as a "public square

I did answer your question dumb fuck...

Here is my answer again....I have no fucking clue
Jack Dorsey says twitter is a forum for a true diversity of political discourse.. is that true?

Jay Z is on Twitter He the talks about murdering blacks calling women derogatory names selling drugs to minors..

A true inspiration lol he’s not banned

And Kathy Griffin.

Yes there are videos of it every where on Twitter

Forum List

Back