Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota

I have no fucking clue. Why can you not stay on topic.

Give me a link to Twitter advertising themselves as a "public square" or admit you lied.
Twitter is exempt from liability as a “publisher” because it is allegedly “a forum for a true diversity of political discourse.” That does not appear to be accurate.

Answer my Question is entertainer rapper Jay Z on Twitter yes or no

And Kathy Griffin.
Didn’t Madonna say she wanted to blow up the White House?

Did she say it on twitter?
Yes there are videos of it every where on Twitter

That is not the same as her tweeting it.

Twitter is exempt from liability as a “publisher” because it is allegedly “a forum for a true diversity of political discourse.” That does not appear to be accurate.

And Kathy Griffin.

Lol

And Kathy Griffin.

Yes.

You already know this.

Link?

I know she said it in speech. I do not know that she tweeted it

Go fetch?

Nah, you go blow a goat instead.

I have no fucking clue. Why can you not stay on topic.

Give me a link to Twitter advertising themselves as a "public square" or admit you lied.

And Kathy Griffin.

Meandering Marxist knows this, he's just playing "go fetch," one of the leftist games they train these trolls to play over at KOS, Alternet, or CNN - whichever hate site dispatched him.

And Kathy Griffin.

Yes.

You already know this.

Link?

I know she said it in speech. I do not know that she tweeted it

Go fetch?

Nah, you go blow a goat instead.

I accept your surrender. You know you are wrong, you just lack the integrity to admit it.

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

take the public square back!
“Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota”

This is a lie – Twitter has done no such thing.

Twitter is a private entity at liberty to edit its content as it sees fit, including removing the ignorance and hate of a rightwing bigot such as Danielle Stella.

And Stella has not been ‘silenced’ – there are ample other channels of communication available to Stella for her to spread her fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

And Kathy Griffin.

Lol

The person in the OP was banned for tweets they made, that is all Twitter cares about. You are comparing apples to atom bombs

And Kathy Griffin.

Meandering Marxist knows this, he's just playing "go fetch," one of the leftist games they train these trolls to play over at KOS, Alternet, or CNN - whichever hate site dispatched him.

Yes, how dare I ask you to support anything you post. I should just blindly trust you like you do your party masters.

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

Twitter is a private entity at liberty to edit its content as it sees fit, including removing the ignorance and hate of a rightwing bigot such as Danielle Stella.

And Stella has not been ‘silenced’ – there are ample other channels of communication available to Stella for her to spread her fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.
That’s not what Jack Dorsey claims

That’s not what Jack Dorsey claims

:linky::link:

Lol

The person in the OP was banned for tweets they made, that is all Twitter cares about. You are comparing apples to atom bombs
I just found 20,000 hashtags of kill Trump on active Twitter accounts,, go away ya loser, you lose every argument

This idiot was posting comments about hanging people and spreading baseless rumors that her political rival was giving info to a foreign government. There clearly was a suggestion of violence. And all the while wearing a prominent Christian cross, no less, when she obviously does not believe in that faith.

I don't know why people do things like this. It's one thing to state one's policies and beliefs in a campaign, but to just attack a rival with violent rhetoric is disgusting and can be dangerous. Frankly, she sounds crazy.
Yup.

"Stella, who’s aiming to unseat Omar in Minnesota’s Fifth District, has a checkered history: She was arrested twice this year for allegedly shoplifting from Target, and she also hinted that she was a follower of the QAnon conspiracy theory, though her former campaign staffer told the Daily Beast she only did so “to get attention.”

Lol

I just found 20,000 hashtags of kill Trump on active Twitter accounts,, go away ya loser, you lose every argument

Lol

Do you have a Twitter?

"The company (Twitter) spelled out a series of "enforcement scenarios" under which it would take action, including promotion of terrorism, clear and direct threats of violence, posting private information or intimate photos, child sexual exploitation, or promoting self-harm."

Clearly, Stella violated the rules.

"The company (Twitter) spelled out a series of "enforcement scenarios" under which it would take action, including promotion of terrorism, clear and direct threats of violence, posting private information or intimate photos, child sexual exploitation, or promoting self-harm."

Clearly, Stella violated the rules.
And clearly only do it biasly towards Republicans

Lol

:lol:

You're such fraud.

You know that you can't link Twitter.

Go blow a goat, scumbag.

Lol

Do you have a Twitter?

Do I have a twitter? You mean a Twitter account?

I sure do. Now, give me a screen shot of those 20,000 hashtags

Lol

:lol:

You're such fraud.

You know that you can't link Twitter.

Go blow a goat, scumbag.

You never heard of a screen shot?

Do you have a Twitter?

Do I have a twitter? You mean a Twitter account?

I sure do. Now, give me a screen shot of those 20,000 hashtags
A link lol now a screen shot,, why? Look for your self then apologize boy

Forum List

Back