Turnout by Republicans Was Great. It's Just That Many of Them Didn't Vote for Republicans

Right. Those Republican election officials in those states didn’t count the Republican votes, and the courts that took the cases just ignored the evidence.

That the story you’re sticking with skippy?
It only takes one big county in each state to screw up an election and put the wrong people in office....

I think it's hysterical how you cuckoo have all freaked out over free & fair elections as though they're not.
Do you respond in the same ay when democrats claim our elections are fixed?...
Call Hillary to begin with then maybe Gore.....

So? It's still not about colluding with Russia, which you're incapable of comprehending.
So you want him in Jail because you don't like him? Stalin felt the same way about folks who disagreed with him. Killed more people than Hitler ever did.

So you want him in Jail because you don't like him? Stalin felt the same way about folks who disagreed with him. Killed more people than Hitler ever did.

No, I want him in jail because I believe there are other crimes he committed. Such as illegally being in possession of classified documents and trying to illegally flip the 2020 election.

No, I want him in jail because I believe there are other crimes he committed. Such as illegally being in possession of classified documents and trying to illegally flip the 2020 election.
Got any PROOF? You BELIEVE? BAH! Believe in one hand and hump the other. See which one fills up first.The filthy Democrats started accusing him of crimes because they hated him. No other fuckin' reason. That is Stalinism. But all Democrats are traitors anyway.

Who Biden?.....

Forum List

Back