Kari Lake important for Senate majority

Too many Commiefornia refugees in Maricopa county. It's sad. These delusional idiots have perverted my home state into a sick parody of it's former glory.

Even better! :auiqs.jpg:She ensures a Trump landslide loss.

Really? She's a self-made proactive woman who happens to be the most articulate, well-spoken and quick-thinking debater in the GOP I think with young person appeal. But she would KILL Trump's chances, meantime that giggling conceited do-nothing snot Kamela Harris DIDN'T hurt Joe?

Really? She's a self-made proactive woman who happens to be the most articulate, well-spoken and quick-thinking debater in the GOP I think with young person appeal. But she would KILL Trump's chances, meantime that giggling conceited do-nothing snot Kamela Harris DIDN'T hurt Joe?
Sure. An articulate whack-a-doodle...oh wait....:auiqs.jpg:

Better that he choose a proven conservative that bends with just a bit amount of his freak but not too much (Lake).....Gov Kristi Noem is the no-brainer here.

Republicans did not pay attention to former red states, and this happened. I cannot believe Lake lost to that special needs' half of Joe candidate.

Well, it's who counts the votes that makes the difference.

These days anyway...

Sure. An articulate whack-a-doodle...
Really? What is "wacky" about her? She seems just about the most down to earth and erudite to me. Or is it that you just don't agree with her or see her as a legit threat?

Better that he choose a proven conservative
Proven conservative.. .. .. .. you mean like Pence, Romney, McCain or Dole?

Google her.

So... you got nuttin. I spent hours listening to Lake all while she was running for and battling for the governorship of AZ. Do you really think I'm going to learn something new now by "googling" her? And really, 80% of the crap you read on the net is suspect and slanted anyway. Obviously, you are just not prepared to elaborate on why she is a "nutter."

Ask me why Joe Biden is a nutter, and I could rattle off 12 pages of stuff he's done without even batting an eye.

So... you got nuttin. I spent hours listening to Lake all while she was running for and battling for the governorship of AZ. Do you really think I'm going to learn something new now by "googling" her? And really, 80% of the crap you read on the net is suspect and slanted anyway. Obviously, you are just not prepared to elaborate on why she is a "nutter."

Ask me why Joe Biden is a nutter, and I could rattle off 12 pages of stuff he's done without even batting an eye.
No, it is not “nothing”, but it has been wide spread in the news and you know that. She is an “election denier”, tried to pull that stunt on her own electoral loss and that alone makes her, if not a “nutter” a person lacking a moral compass Many critics disagree with Biden’s policies and platform…that’s normal. There are a ton of Republicans with whom I disagree but do not consider a “nutter”. Biden is not extremist, not a cult, he is an old school politician who believes in bipartisanship. The MAGA world is desperately projecting on him the every aspect they themselves are have been labeled with or are guilty of. Biden is boring. Some of his policies have been failures, some you just don’t like because they are too liberal or it is Biden’s. None of that makes him a nutter.

Election conspiracy theories, any conspiracy theories, attempting to overthrow the results of an election, belonging to cults….that’s nutter territory.

No, it is not “nothing”, but it has been wide spread in the news and you know that.
Not that I've ever seen, quite the opposite and I DON'T "know that." But how unsurprising that one of the most promising and erudite upcoming people in the GOP are trying to be dismissed by the Left as a "nutter."

She is an “election denier”
With good cause considering that election steal has been ADMITTED to in detail and in print just as I have now documented several times in recent days. It is not even a question whether 2020 was heavily rigged by a vast conspiracy of people wanting Biden to win because THEY TOLD US.

tried to pull that stunt on her own electoral loss and that alone makes her, if not a “nutter” a person lacking a moral compass
STILL waiting for a SPECIFIC thing she has said or done that is demonstrably and graphably and provably WRONG to make her a "nutter."

Biden is not extremist, not a cult
Evidence and actions suggest he may be the most extreme president in history and may be facing impeachment which many feel is LONG overdue.

Biden is boring. None of that makes him a nutter.
Yes, Biden is boring, her is also senile. The other day, he called a long dead French government executive a German and then claimed he just met with him!

So, not only is Biden extreme, but he is demonstrably INCOMPETENT.

And people claimed the world was laughing at Trump? Biden is dangerously incompetent, and thank God for Kari Lake who has her head screwed on tight. She is the future of the GOP.

BTW, for the 4th time now, if you actually come up with something graphably false that Lake has said, I'm still all ears, just so that it isn't just the left's OPINION because they disagree with her and don't like her.

No, it is not “nothing”, but it has been wide spread in the news and you know that. She is an “election denier”, tried to pull that stunt on her own electoral loss and that alone makes her, if not a “nutter” a person lacking a moral compass Many critics disagree with Biden’s policies and platform…that’s normal. There are a ton of Republicans with whom I disagree but do not consider a “nutter”. Biden is not extremist, not a cult, he is an old school politician who believes in bipartisanship. The MAGA world is desperately projecting on him the every aspect they themselves are have been labeled with or are guilty of. Biden is boring. Some of his policies have been failures, some you just don’t like because they are too liberal or it is Biden’s. None of that makes him a nutter.

Election conspiracy theories, any conspiracy theories, attempting to overthrow the results of an election, belonging to cults….that’s nutter territory.
Oh my!!!! An election denier. Over half the country are election deniers.

Oh my!!!! An election denier. Over half the country are election deniers.

The term "election denier" is meaningless considering that:
  1. Democrats have disputed the outcomes of elections many times.
  2. 2020 was far and away vastly different than any other election.
  3. Swing states violated their OWN LAWS concerning ballots in order to process many more to keep counting until they eked out a win for Brandon.
  4. There was a very long, proud and detailed ADMISSION of stealing the election published in Time Magazine on 2/4/21!
  5. The entire matter of Trump's failed court cases is rather moot considering the absurdly short time counsel was given to gather and even try to present the cases to the courts. They were demanded to generate their cases down to the last i dotted in like 1/100th the time much smaller cases are usually presented! Ridiculous considering it was about questions concerning a presidential election!!!
  6. WORSE, The media was presenting the OUTCOMES of these cases as all "baseless and disproven" SIX WEEKS before any of the cases even saw the courtroom!
  7. The Federal government actively worked with Big Tech to quell all discussion, claims and questions about the election on social media violating constitutional rights of free speech. What were they protecting?
  8. Does anyone really profess it all a coincidence that first democrats impeached Trump over a simple phone call to UKRAINE inquiring about Biden corruption, then Biden is thrust forward as the DNC candidate to face Trump, then a highly suspect election somehow manages to elect him despite no campaign, no message, all the while sweeping everything under the rug not allowing even debate or questions about the election, then once in office, Biden goes whole hog unilaterally without legislative backup starts funneling hundreds of billions TO UKRAINE? Now they are trying to arrest Biden's opponent and take him off the ballot so that Joe can STAY in office (and by inference, we understand that behind it all is an apparent management of Biden's agenda by Obumma as a clandestine THIRD term)?
This is the biggest scandal in US history that makes Watergate look like a boy scout jamboree.

Election deniers? Deny THIS:

1679_BananoRub.gif

Last edited:
A majority once believed the world was flat.

At that time, all the available empirical evidence actually SUPPORTED that position as well.

However, there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence that the 2020 election was neither free nor fair. And Zuckerburg invested 400 million dollars helping to assure the outcome for Joe.

Forum List

Back