Turkiye News

You've been converting churches and synagogues into mosques, and then museums in some cases, for centuries.

Who do you think you're kidding?

Turkiye is not the same Turkiye anymore which you started to control after the Ottoman Empire, with the support of one of the biggest masons "Ataturk"...
Indicative of the Militant Islamic mindset that is beginning to infect Turkey... calling Ataturk a mason (i.e., a Secret Jew, according to various hate-websites and a Belgian book) and a homosexual... implying that he was a stooge of The West.

A loyal Turkish general and leader of her Army who fought-off the British Empire at Gallipoli, who stepped into the breach when the degenerate Ottomans folded their tent, and who guided Turkey into the modern era as a sane, secular, modern nation, rather than as a backwards, savage continuation of a dead Islamic Conquistador heritage.

But, always, in the background, lurking just beneath the surface, was the religious link to barbarism and savagery and insanity... a link that seems to have re-animated, like some long-dormant virus that is stirring once again and beginning to infect an otherwise healthy host organism.

And here, too, we see the beginnings of the Blame-the-Other-Guy syndrome... 'the Turkiye which you started to control' verbiage... the "We would have been much further along by now if it wasn't for you" mentality... the Blame-the-Other-Guy syndrome... one of the early-days mindsets and tactics of all ideologues and demagogues and their simple-minded minions.

Turkey is still relatively sane and has not yet gone over to the enemy camp - the enemy of civilization and the modern world. Yet. There is still probably time for them to save themselves from such a miserable and unnecessary fate.

For decades, the Turkish Army has stood as the Guardian of the Nation, in the tradition of Ataturk.

The Guardian of the Nation may be reaching the point where it needs to take a long look at Erdogan and his machinations, to gauge whether an Intervention has become necessary.

...Turkiye is an Islamic Empire...
Islamic?

Turkey is a modern secular state.

Empire?

What lands, beyond Turkey, do you hold, in order to be rightfully classified as an Empire?

You had an Empire, long ago - oppressing peoples in an arc stretching from the Balkans around the eastern Med and into North Africa, and even your own co-religionists were glad to see the back of you, as the Allies kicked your nasty imperialist asses all the way back to your own territory.

Your time has come and gone, and the world - and most certainly The West - will not put up with your imperial shit, ever again.

Count on it.

...and in an Islamic Empire, everyone have equal rights as long as they dont harm each other. This is our duty to provide religious freedom for our citizens...
That's nice.

When you get an Islamic Empire, let us know, so that we can judge for ourselves, whether this fantasy portrayal of yours has any grounding whatsoever in reality.

...but you insist to shoot yourself on your own foot like a novice cowboy...
Yes, of course, I'm sure you're right.

...You will see the respect as you deserve, so no respect.
What?

I will get no respect from Militant Islamic Imperialist demagogues?

High praise, indeed.

I wear such things like a badge of honor.

Thank you for the compliment.

Last edited:
You've been converting churches and synagogues into mosques, and then museums in some cases, for centuries.

Who do you think you're kidding?

Turkiye is not the same Turkiye anymore which you started to control after the Ottoman Empire, with the support of one of the biggest masons "Ataturk".

Mustapha Kemal Ataturk is the greatest man of the past 2000 years. Türkiye should never stray from the path that The Great Man set them upon.

Turkiye is an Islamic Empire and in an Islamic Empire, everyone have equal rights as long as they dont harm each other. This is our duty to provide religious freedom for our citizens but you insist to shoot yourself on your own foot like a novice cowboy. You will see the respect as you deserve, so no respect.

Türkiye should not be an Islamist empire, in government. It should be the shining beacon of secularism and democracy in the Muslim world.

At the same time, Turkish Imams and Clerics should remain the most respected authority in Islam, as they have been for centuries.

..."degenerate Turks"? What the fuck is your problem?

Questions?
No. Because I am very familiar and knowledgeable about Türkiye.

Türkiye remains the seat of Islamic authority, even above Saudi and Egyptian clerics. And there is nothing wrong with that as long as they keep it separate from the State - Kemalism - which had been going along fine until Erdogan came to power and started to turn the country more Islamist.

Erdogan is the danger - not Türkiye or Kemalism.

For decades, the Turkish Army has stood as the Guardian of the Nation, in the tradition of Ataturk.

The Guardian of the Nation may be reaching the point where it needs to take a long look at Erdogan and his machinations, to gauge whether an Intervention has become necessary.

Which I would be strongly in favor of.

Except that Erdogan knew this also, and has purged the military leadership of Kemalists and any other secularists who would mass a coup.

He has turned himself into a dictator, unconcerned with the will of the people.

Yes, we were restoring Synagogues and Churches which is important for our Judaic or Christian citizens but after Israeli attacks against Al-Aqsa mosque, we decided to turn synagogues into museums. So Judaics are not allowed to pray there.

In fact Israel never attacked Al Aqsa shit hole. According to islamaniacs----just being near a mosque is an insult to the rapist
pig of mecca As to destruction of synagogues---nothing new---
even in the RELATIVELY----less than most disgusting
shariah cesspits land of turkey. I have a brother-in-law who
was born in Turkey------I commented to him----"turks are less nuts than most other meccaist pigs"------he laughed----
"they're plenty nuts" The only time Turkey is less a shit hole--than usual is when it gives up islam

..."degenerate Turks"? What the fuck is your problem?

Questions?
No. Because I am very familiar and knowledgeable about Türkiye.

Türkiye remains the seat of Islamic authority, even above Saudi and Egyptian clerics. And there is nothing wrong with that as long as they keep it separate from the State - Kemalism - which had been going along fine until Erdogan came to power and started to turn the country more Islamist.

Erdogan is the danger - not Türkiye or Kemalism.
Nolo contendere.

Except that Erdogan knew this also, and has purged the military leadership of Kemalists and any other secularists who would mass a coup.

Which is why I consider the place half-gone and half-degenerate already.

* The device manufactured by Turkish engineers, called SAT-FI works for normal phones to use as satellite phone in no GSM coverage areas. Includes many other features. SAT-FI went on sale in the USA last month. SAT-FI will go on sale in Europe and in ME on December.

Speaking of satellites......

The future lies in satellites audio ISRAEL21c

A personal story regarding satellites. Years and years ago I was sitting at my desk, and when I answered the phone, a man said "This is the Nutley New Jersey Tracking Station, and we are going to contact your family in New York over the satellite." I got to speak to my mother and then she put my grandmother on. My grandmother was so excited and said that she was the first grandma to speak over a satellite. Who knows? Maybe she was the first.

* Usa Today; Turkiye is a production center of technology and will be one of the World's leading manufacturer.

Let's see what Israel has been doing. I wonder if our Little Tovarich will inform us when the big technology companies start opening up offices in Turkey.

Print this super-veggie at home ISRAEL21c

What smells so good in that box ISRAEL21c

Argentinean eye doctors find ISRAEL21c eye-opening ISRAEL21c

Beta-O2 testing cure for type 1 diabetes ISRAEL21c

Learn to quit smoking while you sleep ISRAEL21c

Many of you might remember articles about this great innovation which came out of Israel. I was reading the following story today in my newspaper, and he was able to walk with this wonderful invention.

Paralyzed Marine walks to receive his Bronze Star using robotic system - LA Times

Which is why I consider the place half-gone and half-degenerate already.
A major, major failure of the Bush administration was not tending the U.S. ties to Türkiye. They ignored them, diminished them, and criticized them when they refused to allow Incirlik AB as a staging ground for strikes against Saddam. It seriously damaged the relationship.

A major failure of the Obama administration has been ignoring this damaged relationship and not doing more to repair it.

I love how Turkiye scares zionists and zionist lowers incredible. I will continue to share news.

You hate Turkiye so much, because you are afraid of Turks so much. But the fears provides no benefit. My advice, you have to stop Turkiye in a way as soon as possible, because we gain more power each passing day and when we gain enough power, there wont be a country called "Israel".

We have cleaned the important parts of your zionist agents from judicial units, bureaucracy units, military units and police units. But there are still some persons hiding themselves, we will catch them in time. Now our new target is Universities, these parallel structure is so strong in Universities and all of them will be cleaned. We have sent them the first message by starting to build mosques in all universties. Now they are like vampires fleeing from garlic.

Please follow us.

I love how Turkiye scares zionists and zionist lowers incredible. I will continue to share news.

You hate Turkiye so much, because you are afraid of Turks so much. But the fears provides no benefit. My advice, you have to stop Turkiye in a way as soon as possible, because we gain more power each passing day and when we gain enough power, there wont be a country called "Israel".

We have cleaned the important parts of your zionist agents from judicial units, bureaucracy units, military units and police units. But there are still some persons hiding themselves, we will catch them in time. Now our new target is Universities, these parallel structure is so strong in Universities and all of them will be cleaned. We have sent them the first message by starting to build mosques in all universties. Now they are like vampires fleeing from garlic.

Please follow us.
No. sorry. Turkey's a third-rate shit hole and will remain so. Turks are hardly distinguishable from Gypsies themselves.

I Hold Eradogan responsible for killing the Israeli-Turkish relationship.
And by the way - I never heard of ANY Mossad agent captured in the past 5 years - only collaborators, which actually make sense.

* Turkish ASELSAN has developed a new battery technology which provides at least 800km (500 miles) of range for electric cars. Turkish engineers are working to develop system more and to completely solve the range problem for electric cars.

Turkey has been exporting clothing for a LONG TIME----I always check labels-----and avoid undies and shirts etc----made in either
Turkey or Indonesia I sometimes break down and am willing
to buy something made in Pakistan----but not lately-----I did so
before they went nuts with international terrorism

* President Erdogan; "We will never accept current Egypt management as legal."

what is "Egypt management"??? turks have always hated arabs----so what else is new? In fact it seems to me that hating arabs is something that Iran has in common with Turkey----
gee------and both seem to hate ISIS too--------do I smell a weird
kind of ALLIANCE?

Forum List

Back