Turkiye News

I Hold Eradogan responsible for killing the Israeli-Turkish relationship.
And by the way - I never heard of ANY Mossad agent captured in the past 5 years - only collaborators, which actually make sense.
Bibi deserves just as much blame. Both men are stubborn and self-righteous.

I love how Turkiye scares zionists and zionist lowers incredible. I will continue to share news.

You hate Turkiye so much, because you are afraid of Turks so much. But the fears provides no benefit. My advice, you have to stop Turkiye in a way as soon as possible, because we gain more power each passing day and when we gain enough power, there wont be a country called "Israel".

We have cleaned the important parts of your zionist agents from judicial units, bureaucracy units, military units and police units. But there are still some persons hiding themselves, we will catch them in time. Now our new target is Universities, these parallel structure is so strong in Universities and all of them will be cleaned. We have sent them the first message by starting to build mosques in all universties. Now they are like vampires fleeing from garlic.

Please follow us.
Questions, people?

I love how Turkiye scares zionists and zionist lowers incredible. I will continue to share news.

You hate Turkiye so much, because you are afraid of Turks so much. But the fears provides no benefit. My advice, you have to stop Turkiye in a way as soon as possible, because we gain more power each passing day and when we gain enough power, there wont be a country called "Israel".

We have cleaned the important parts of your zionist agents from judicial units, bureaucracy units, military units and police units. But there are still some persons hiding themselves, we will catch them in time. Now our new target is Universities, these parallel structure is so strong in Universities and all of them will be cleaned. We have sent them the first message by starting to build mosques in all universties. Now they are like vampires fleeing from garlic.

Please follow us.
Questions, people?

to whom should questions be addressed, Kondor???
The interaction seems to have been between you and a mindless , meccaist sack of shit I will admit----the presence
of mosques does turn me off------the constant sweaty sock stench
rising from the carpets

No. sorry. Turkey's a third-rate shit hole and will remain so. Turks are hardly distinguishable from Gypsies themselves.
Wow - you're an ignoramus on MANY subjects!

not an answer Syn------the poster simply stated that he has
a low opinion of Turkey and compares turks to gypsies. ----
He may see similarities between Turkish culture and Gypsy culture. -----in fact----I can think of a few similarities too.
Both are VERY patriarchal-----and sorta tribal.

No. sorry. Turkey's a third-rate shit hole and will remain so. Turks are hardly distinguishable from Gypsies themselves.

He may see similarities between Turkish culture and Gypsy culture. -----in fact----I can think of a few similarities too.
His opinion is wrong, and ignorant.

While there are some pleasant areas of Turkey, Constantinople and the Aegean coast, in other words the areas originally developed by the Greeks, the rest of the country is indeed a shit hole by Western standards if not by yours. Turkey btw, is not landlocked as you believe Texas to be.

'

another "no answer"-----his opinion is "wrong"-------
does not mean anything I have a brother-in-law whose
family lived in Turkey for many many centuries------he has a
very low opinion of Turkey-----specifically of Turks. I have
known greeks who really despise Turks. I attended the
death bed of an elderly Armenian lady many decades ago----she
also did not like Turks-------they murdered her family in 1915.
They had reasons for their "opinions"----you got any?

While there are some pleasant areas of Turkey, Constantinople and the Aegean coast, in other words the areas originally developed by the Greeks, the rest of the country is indeed a shit hole by Western standards if not by yours. Turkey btw, is not landlocked as you believe Texas to be.

Good point----Turkey is not really Turkey------it is Constantinople----sorta------part of the very early holy roman empire------which means its architecture is greek (not roman----sorry pizza boys----well actually the greeks got it from the Egyptians) Turkish
cuisine is greek. --------as a kid I thought Turkey was a Christian
land because all of the Turks I knew were Christians with extra lines in their crosses. -------and NOT ONLY THAT------they seemed to occupy themselves making sesame halvah for
jews. When my mom told me about the genocide of the
Armenians-----she did not tell me that they were TURKS who
did it--------way back then I associated the word "Armenian"---
with "arab"---------as in a big group of Nazis murdered a whole
bunch of arabs ????? o ~ o ~ oooooo childhood is
confusing. I believe that Turkey was not ALWAYS a cesspit----
it is now going back to islam and "reverting" to its cesspit days

To be fair, a lot of the food is actually Turkish in origin which was adopted by the Greeks during Turkish occupation. Additionally, the architecture found in Constantinople goes to Rome. The Greeks never developed the arch without which the domed edifices characteristic of Byzantine churches could not have been built. That was a rare Roman innovation. Byzantium was the Eastern Roman Empire after all, despite being dominated by Greeks.

To be fair, a lot of the food is actually Turkish in origin which was adopted by the Greeks during Turkish occupation. Additionally, the architecture found in Constantinople goes to Rome. The Greeks never developed the arch without which the domed edifices characteristic of Byzantine churches could not have been built. That was a rare Roman innovation. Byzantium was the Eastern Roman Empire after all, despite being dominated by Greeks.

There is no "Turkish" in origin-----Constantinople precedes
"turkey"------ConstantinopLIANS did eat.-------the dome precedes
rome--------as do arches-----all the way back to-----uhm---that city--- back there ----with the damned volcano ------DA GREEKS DID
IT FIRST ----oooooo after they stole it from the Egyptians. Domes is really old------but that really robust use of arches (???)
----well, i is not sure---------however the romans came upon
them----they certainly got ATTACHED to them------they DOMED---and DOMED and domed---------till their doom. I think that shish kebob-----by that I mean meat on swords------goes back to
the mongols up in the hills. everyone all over the Mediterranean ate chick peas---------but FRYING them-----I think is-------kinda african

Please follow us.

What are you talking about? You claimed when you first appeared here that you were Russian, not Turkish. Maybe you snagged some Turkish guy so through him you now consider yourself Turkish, but perhaps you can still teach us a few simple Russian expressions from the Muslim country you come from in the old U.S.S.R. By the way, nobody here is afraid of the Turks. Instead you as a Muslim Russian poster are quite entertaining so you actually give us a laugh. What many of the other posters feel bad about is that Turkey is sliding down into just another Islamist country where those of other religions have to watch their backs, such as the Armenians and Jews living there. Ataturk would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what was happening in his beloved country. Meanwhile, imagine what Mineva is being taught at the Friday sermons at the mosque -- evil Zionist this and evil Zionist that. Howdver, just as long as the mosque goers don't take these sermons too much to heart that they start feeling they have to emulate the Boston marathon bombers from the Muslim area of Mother Russia.

Praise for Hitler rises in Turkey

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4735/turkey-antisemitic

Turkey The Great Muslim Democracy

Please follow us.
Questions, people?

Please follow us.
Questions, people?

No questions, Kondor. I'm just laughing. She sounds like she could be a relative of Dracula (Vlad the Impaler).

Time to do what America does best, and engineer a coup in Turkey, by their Army - before it completes its downward slide and becomes an Islamist shit-hole?

Turkey has been exporting clothing for a LONG TIME----I always check labels-----and avoid undies and shirts etc----made in either
Turkey or Indonesia I sometimes break down and am willing
to buy something made in Pakistan----but not lately-----I did so
before they went nuts with international terrorism

I have started looking at the labels also. I noticed that Honduras is making clothes so maybe that is the way to go. However, Mineva leaves out a lot of news in which we might be interested other than such things as stolen cars since cars are stolen all over the world. Look at the last article. I wonder if that is Mineva herself in her Avatar. Looks like that would be a no no in Islam.

CHP files motion against Turkish education minister - POLITICS

Turkish court suspends energy project hours after trees wiped out - RIGHTS

Teen tortured buried alive by girlfriend s family in Turkey - CRIME

Drilling activities continue at problematic 3rd airport site - BUSINESS

Turkey s top religious body says exposing privacy with online photos improper in Islam - RELIGION

rome--------as do arches-----all the way back to-----uhm---that city--- back there ----with the damned volcano ------DA GREEKS DID
IT FIRST ----oooooo after they stole it from the Egyptians. Domes is really old------but that really robust use of arches (???)
them----they certainly got ATTACHED to them------they DOMED---and DOMED and domed---------till their doom. I think that shish kebob-----by that I mean meat on swords------goes back to
the mongols up in the hills. everyone all over the Mediterranean ate chick peas---------but FRYING them-----I think is-------kinda african
I grew up in Athens, Greece. The easiest way to distinguish the architecture between the buildings among the ruins is the arch. Like the Parthenon, none of the buildings from that age are arched or domed. Hadrian's Arch and the other Roman-period structures are clear. The Romans developed the arch although the concept had been around before but put to little use.

Last edited:

I grew up in Athens, Greece. The easiest way to distinguish the architecture between the buildings among the ruins is the arch. Like the Parthenon, none of the buildings from that age are arched or domed. Hadrian's Arch and the other Roman-period structures are clear. The Romans developed the arch although the concept had been around before but put to little use.

yes----so true------put to little use-----but already invented ------it was the romans who went ARCH crazy-----and the DOME----got
like THE THING in the Byzant. Mankind had miniskirts thousands of years ago----but I did not wear them until the 1960s

Please follow us.

What are you talking about? You claimed when you first appeared here that you were Russian, not Turkish. Maybe you snagged some Turkish guy so through him you now consider yourself Turkish, but perhaps you can still teach us a few simple Russian expressions from the Muslim country you come from in the old U.S.S.R. By the way, nobody here is afraid of the Turks. Instead you as a Muslim Russian poster are quite entertaining so you actually give us a laugh. What many of the other posters feel bad about is that Turkey is sliding down into just another Islamist country where those of other religions have to watch their backs, such as the Armenians and Jews living there. Ataturk would be rolling over in his grave if he knew what was happening in his beloved country. Meanwhile, imagine what Mineva is being taught at the Friday sermons at the mosque -- evil Zionist this and evil Zionist that. Howdver, just as long as the mosque goers don't take these sermons too much to heart that they start feeling they have to emulate the Boston marathon bombers from the Muslim area of Mother Russia.

Praise for Hitler rises in Turkey

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/4735/turkey-antisemitic

Turkey The Great Muslim Democracy

Sally----you will now be AFFLICTED with ----my exalted opinion----- Turks got a problem------in fact, muslims have a problem----
for some reason ----they are taught that they have THE MOST
GLORIOUS HISTORY----because of ----ISLAAAAAAM------they cannot recover

Meanwhile, imagine what Mineva is being taught at the Friday sermons at the mosque -- evil Zionist this and evil Zionist that. Howdver, just as long as the mosque goers don't take these sermons too much to heart that they start feeling they have to emulate the Boston marathon bombers from the Muslim area of Mother Russia.

Women dont go mosques in friday sermons. Also I have never heard from an Imam anything about Zionism or Jews, never in my life. Only thing I remember about the Imams is they always start their speech with "Allah orders justice, goodness and to be fine with your relatives. He prohibits disgraceful things, evil things and extremism." (16:90). Boston bombing hoax is for stupid people. Its a fact that CIA and these guys have a kind of relationship with each other. I also quite suspicious about MI6. You know these things are written as "CIA" and "MI6" but its pronounced as "MOSSAD".

Forum List

Back