Turkiye News

Meanwhile, imagine what Mineva is being taught at the Friday sermons at the mosque -- evil Zionist this and evil Zionist that. Howdver, just as long as the mosque goers don't take these sermons too much to heart that they start feeling they have to emulate the Boston marathon bombers from the Muslim area of Mother Russia.

Women dont go mosques in friday sermons. Also I have never heard from an Imam anything about Zionism or Jews, never in my life. Only thing I remember about the Imams is they always start their speech with "Allah orders justice, goodness and to be fine with your relatives. He prohibits disgraceful things, evil things and extremism." (16:90). Boston bombing hoax is for stupid people. Its a fact that CIA and these guys have a kind of relationship with each other. I also quite suspicious about MI6. You know these things are written as "CIA" and "MI6" but its pronounced as "MOSSAD".

I have been in mosques-----my own husband was born in a shariah shit hole------- What does "women don't go mosques in Friday sermons" mean? -----I went to a mosque----on a Friday----there was a Friday sermon KHUTBAH JUMAAT-----your discussion of your putative singular personal experience is
meaningless

... Women dont go mosques in friday sermons. Also I have never heard from an Imam anything about Zionism or Jews, never in my life. Only thing I remember about the Imams is they always start their speech with "Allah orders justice, goodness and to be fine with your relatives. He prohibits disgraceful things, evil things and extremism." (16:90). Boston bombing hoax is for stupid people. Its a fact that CIA and these guys have a kind of relationship with each other. I also quite suspicious about MI6. You know these things are written as "CIA" and "MI6" but its pronounced as "MOSSAD".
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?
confused_smile.gif

* Turkish office design company ANT YAPI has invested 3.3 Billion $ for Russia and Ukraine in last 18 months.

... Women dont go mosques in friday sermons. Also I have never heard from an Imam anything about Zionism or Jews, never in my life. Only thing I remember about the Imams is they always start their speech with "Allah orders justice, goodness and to be fine with your relatives. He prohibits disgraceful things, evil things and extremism." (16:90). Boston bombing hoax is for stupid people. Its a fact that CIA and these guys have a kind of relationship with each other. I also quite suspicious about MI6. You know these things are written as "CIA" and "MI6" but its pronounced as "MOSSAD".
confused_smile.gif

She is not crazy----she is just repeating the filth she hears in the
mosques----but her English is very poor-----so her stuff suffers from two serious handicaps. That stuff about the "sweet Imams" say is not an indication of insanity----she is simply lying.
Liars are not INSANE------they are simply --no damn good

* Turkish office design company ANT YAPI has invested 3.3 Billion $ for Russia and Ukraine in last 18 months.

What does that mean? "for Russia and Ukraine" -----some company in Turkey is doing business with Russia and Ukraine?
SO?????

No. sorry. Turkey's a third-rate shit hole and will remain so. Turks are hardly distinguishable from Gypsies themselves.
Wow - you're an ignoramus on MANY subjects!

not an answer Syn------the poster simply stated that he has
a low opinion of Turkey and compares turks to gypsies. ----
He may see similarities between Turkish culture and Gypsy culture. -----in fact----I can think of a few similarities too.
Both are VERY patriarchal-----and sorta tribal.
His opinion is wrong, and ignorant.
While there are some pleasant areas of Turkey, Constantinople and the Aegean coast, in other words the areas originally developed by the Greeks, the rest of the country is indeed a shit hole by Western standards if not by yours. Turkey btw, is not landlocked as you believe Texas to be.
You don't have the first fucking clue about Turkey.

No. sorry. Turkey's a third-rate shit hole and will remain so. Turks are hardly distinguishable from Gypsies themselves.

He may see similarities between Turkish culture and Gypsy culture. -----in fact----I can think of a few similarities too.
While there are some pleasant areas of Turkey, Constantinople and the Aegean coast, in other words the areas originally developed by the Greeks, the rest of the country is indeed a shit hole by Western standards if not by yours. Turkey btw, is not landlocked as you believe Texas to be.

you have nothing to say, Syn------the entire content of your comment is "FUCK" ------an excellent clue to your character
and your "intellect"

you have nothing to say, Syn------the entire content of your comment is "FUCK" ------an excellent clue to your character
and your "intellect"
I don't waste a lot of time on ignorant people, if that's what you mean.

and your "intellect"

no----I did not comment on how you spend your time----I commented on your utterly worthless post. Its entire
content was "FUCK" ---------

confused_smile.gif

She is not crazy----she is just repeating the filth she hears in the mosques----but her English is very poor-----so her stuff suffers from two serious handicaps. That stuff about the "sweet Imams" say is not an indication of insanity----she is simply lying. Liars are not INSANE------they are simply --no damn good

Well, that's your take, Rosie, not mine...

I've got him-her-it pegged as crazy-as-a-shithouse-bug... then again, most of those Islamists are bat-shit crazy, anyway.

and your "intellect"

no----I did not comment on how you spend your time----I commented on your utterly worthless post. Its entire
What's your fucking point?

confused_smile.gif

She is not crazy----she is just repeating the filth she hears in the mosques----but her English is very poor-----so her stuff suffers from two serious handicaps. That stuff about the "sweet Imams" say is not an indication of insanity----she is simply lying. Liars are not INSANE------they are simply --no damn good

I've got him-her-it pegged as crazy-as-a-shithouse-bug... then again, most of those Islamists are bat-shit crazy, anyway.
This Mineva does seem to be an Erdogan fan, wanting Turkey to become a theocracy.

and your "intellect"

What's your fucking point?

I have no points that fuck

confused_smile.gif

This Mineva does seem to be an Erdogan fan, wanting Turkey to become a theocracy.

Yes----Mineva does seem to support that "person" erdogan.
----in the context of the times-----no one should be surprised that
there is a BRING BACK THE CALIPHATE nut in Turkey-----the caliphate campaign has been ongoing now for decades-----not that it ever died-----but Osama brought it BACK TO A LIVING AND BREATHING MONSTROSITY--------baathism was the
portent of the filth---------a fascinating subject for a dissertation----
----FROM BAATHISM TO BAGHDADDY

I'm short with posters like Meathead because he consistently says dumbass things. Like "Turkey is a shithole".

In fact, Turkey is a beautiful country, still very pristine, with the vast majority of land devoted to farming. It's beautiful in the northeast mountains of Erzurum, it's beautiful on the Black Sea in Sinop, and in the Diyarbakir countryside.

What does that mean? "for Russia and Ukraine" -----some company in Turkey is doing business with Russia and Ukraine?
SO?????

Let our Little Tovarich concentrate on the Ukraine and Russia. With a billion Chinese and over 800 million Indians, I am sure that Israel will be having plenty of business in the future. I doubt the Chinese and Indians will turn down the great medical and technological innovations coming out of Israel.

Culture business cement Israel-China relationship The Times of Israel

Under Modi Israel and India forge deeper business ties Reuters

* Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie couple is the new advertising face of Turkish Airlines.

* USA Vice President Joe Biden have paid 624.000 $ for 2 days in Istanbul.

I'm short with posters like Meathead because he consistently says dumbass things. Like "Turkey is a shithole".

In fact, Turkey is a beautiful country, still very pristine, with the vast majority of land devoted to farming. It's beautiful in the northeast mountains of Erzurum, it's beautiful on the Black Sea in Sinop, and in the Diyarbakir countryside.

I have no doubt that Turkey is BEAUTIFUL LAND-----so is Siberia. My impression is that there are people commenting on
the filth of the current political climate in that developing shariah shit hole. There are many lands in the world BEAUTIFUL---that have been sullied by the stench of totalitarian fascist ideologies

Forum List

Back