Turkiye News

Trade agreements are one thing. Helping the people is quite another thing. I guess there are some hate sites which tell this Russian Tovarich that Mossad and the Rothschilds don't like African countries having anything to do with Turkey. Of course Mineva is going to pull up the site she found this about the Mossad and the Rothschilds with regard to Africa so all of us can read it for ourselves.

Top 22 Ways Israel Aided Africa

Developing African nations depend on Israeli technological, humanitarian, medical, ecological and agricultural advances in virtually every aspect of life.

Continue reading at:

Top 22 ways Israel aided Africa in last three years ISRAEL21c

Be careful, we are watching you and your evil empire will collapse soon. Yes you help African people so much, for example we know well how you steal human limbs and organs in hospitals you establish in African countries. La Paz Malobo is just one of these hospitals. You will pay the price of every evil you commit, in the hands of Turks. Dont even sleep and think about your future, my advice.

* Turkish Hacker group Akincilar broke hundreds of Israeli websites after Israeli attacks on Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Trade agreements are one thing. Helping the people is quite another thing. I guess there are some hate sites which tell this Russian Tovarich that Mossad and the Rothschilds don't like African countries having anything to do with Turkey. Of course Mineva is going to pull up the site she found this about the Mossad and the Rothschilds with regard to Africa so all of us can read it for ourselves.

Top 22 Ways Israel Aided Africa

Developing African nations depend on Israeli technological, humanitarian, medical, ecological and agricultural advances in virtually every aspect of life.

Continue reading at:

Top 22 ways Israel aided Africa in last three years ISRAEL21c

Be careful, we are watching you and your evil empire will collapse soon. Yes you help African people so much, for example we know well how you steal human limbs and organs in hospitals you establish in African countries. La Paz Malobo is just one of these hospitals. You will pay the price of every evil you commit, in the hands of Turks. Dont even sleep and think about your future, my advice.

We are watching you Muslim Russian immigrants sneaking your way into America like the family of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev (the Boston marathon bombers), putting your hand out to collect from the American public while planning the next massacre. Meanwhile, our little Tovarich reads too many hate sites. You just can't take out someone's organ and then willy nilly sell it to someone else. Check out, silly Tovarish, with doctors who do transplants and how these organs have to be transported very fast and how they are transported to donate to the person in need. Tell them your side (the stuff you read on the hate sites). Boy, will they think you are one dumb person.

As far as evil empires go, I imagine that Mineva thinks all her fellow Muslims wear halos and would never harm not only non believers, but also other Muslims. Now that is what you call an evil empire, when members of this evil empire are so willing to kill themselves while taking out innocent people.. So tell us, Mineva, how many of your friends in the Muslim part of the old Soviet Union have gone into large cities like Moscow and blew themselves up so that they could kill innocent non Muslim citizens. I think one of the incidents that people still have in their mind is what the Chechens did to children. Perhaps our little Tovarich doesn't think this is evil.

CNN.com - Russia school siege toll tops 350 - Sep 4 2004

By the way, doesn't anyone find it funny that a woman who says she comes from Russia is saying the Turks will be the ones to come after "the evil doers." We know where the word assassin comes from. In fact, the GIs during the Korean War can tell you that when the Turks were dancing around an oil drum while they were drunk and were fired upon by the Commies who spotted them from the lit-up drum, the Turks would drop their M1s and run up the hill with their trusty knives and then come back with ears, noses, and sexual organs of dead Chinese and North Koreans and try to sell these to the GIs for souvenirs. Since our little Tovarich said she is Russian, I doubt that these Turks were any of her relatives so she doesn't have any of these souvenirs in her residence..

...Be careful, we are watching you and your evil empire will collapse soon. Yes you help African people so much, for example we know well how you steal human limbs and organs in hospitals you establish in African countries. La Paz Malobo is just one of these hospitals. You will pay the price of every evil you commit, in the hands of Turks. Dont even sleep and think about your future, my advice.

This from a country that lost its empire long ago - desperate to reclaim it, and unable to muster the courage and intellect and resources to make it happen.

Somehow, I don't think the Israelis (or anyone else, for that matter, other than Cyprus) has much to worry about from the degenerate Turks nowadays.

...Be careful, we are watching you and your evil empire will collapse soon. Yes you help African people so much, for example we know well how you steal human limbs and organs in hospitals you establish in African countries. La Paz Malobo is just one of these hospitals. You will pay the price of every evil you commit, in the hands of Turks. Dont even sleep and think about your future, my advice.

This from a country that lost its empire long ago - desperate to reclaim it, and unable to muster the courage and intellect and resources to make it happen.

Somehow, I don't think the Israelis (or anyone else, for that matter, other than Cyprus) has much to worry about from the degenerate Turks nowadays.
"degenerate Turks"? What the fuck is your problem?

* Usa Today; Turkiye is a production center of technology and will be one of the World's leading manufacturer.

* Turkish Prime Minister Davutoglu; Noone is capable to say us "You cant make an oil agreement with Iraq".

* The device manufactured by Turkish engineers, called SAT-FI works for normal phones to use as satellite phone in no GSM coverage areas. Includes many other features. SAT-FI went on sale in the USA last month. SAT-FI will go on sale in Europe and in ME on December.

* Turkish Coastguard rescued 300 refugees in a boat about to sink in the Mediterranean, after S.O.S signal that was sent at midnight.

"degenerate Turks"? What the fuck is your problem?
Bitch-slapping trouble-seeking / shit-stirring / threat-making Islamists - Turkish or otherwise - is not a 'problem'.

Showing contempt for their threats is the very best way to communicate to them that The West will not be bullied by neo-Imperialists whose empires collapsed long ago and who now foster sugar-plum visions of restored glories under the auspices of a re-awakening and re-militarizing religious umbrella.

Consider it a matter of cross-cultural interaction, at a visceral level that such veiled threat-making types are certain to understand.

A tactic superior to deluding ourselves that there is no such intention on the other side of the chasm.

Last edited:

Yes, we were restoring Synagogues and Churches which is important for our Judaic or Christian citizens but after Israeli attacks against Al-Aqsa mosque, we decided to turn synagogues into museums. So Judaics are not allowed to pray there.
You've been converting churches and synagogues into mosques, and then museums in some cases, for centuries.

Who do you think you're kidding?

You've been converting churches and synagogues into mosques, and then museums in some cases, for centuries.

Who do you think you're kidding?

Turkiye is not the same Turkiye anymore which you started to control after the Ottoman Empire, with the support of one of the biggest masons "Ataturk". Turkiye is an Islamic Empire and in an Islamic Empire, everyone have equal rights as long as they dont harm each other. This is our duty to provide religious freedom for our citizens but you insist to shoot yourself on your own foot like a novice cowboy. You will see the respect as you deserve, so no respect.

Turkiye is not the same Turkiye anymore which you started to control after the Ottoman Empire, with the support of one of the biggest masons "Ataturk". Turkiye is an Islamic Empire and in an Islamic Empire, everyone have equal rights as long as they dont harm each other. This is our duty to provide religious freedom for our citizens but you insist to shoot yourself on your own foot like a novice cowboy. You will see the respect as you deserve, so no respect.
The irony is that Turkey is one of the most uniformly disrespected countries and people in the world.

Forum List

Back