Turkish naval warships to accompany Turkish prime minister on the next aid mission

Turkish naval warships to accompany Turkish prime minister on the next aid mission

shit is about to get serious. turkey's army would fuck israel up. if I was israel, after much bitching, etc ( PR ), I would then let them through claiming diplomacy etc cuz PM on board

An act of war should be met with the proper response. The US better back Israel in this. Turkey wants war, let them have it.

Speaking of the problems of getting involved with entangling alliances...

The North Atlantic Treaty
Article 3

In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.

NATO will not be invoked as Turkey will be the AGGRESSOR.

I have no idea who would "win" the day between Isreal and Turkey, but I'm fairly sure that such an event would not bode well for US interests, either way.

I find it rather amusing that some of you are rattling sabers (or in this case is it scimitars?) as though you'd like to see this escalate into full blown war.

Let me remind you chickenhawks (yeah, that's right, chickenhawks -- none of you are going to be combatants -- what else can we think?) these two nations are both allied to the USA.

So you Americans with a blood lust for this war (regardless for whom you cheer to win) are not being especially patriotic.

If Israel would have me I would go there right now.

You're Always Welcome

I have no idea who would "win" the day between Isreal and Turkey, but I'm fairly sure that such an event would not bode well for US interests, either way.

I find it rather amusing that some of you are rattling sabers (or in this case is it scimitars?) as though you'd like to see this escalate into full blown war.

Let me remind you chickenhawks (yeah, that's right, chickenhawks -- none of you are going to be combatants -- what else can we think?) these two nations are both allied to the USA.

So you Americans with a blood lust for this war (regardless for whom you cheer to win) are not being especially patriotic.

If Israel would have me I would go there right now.

You're Always Welcome

I doubt Israel wants a diabetic in their military. Ask them for me.

This is a manufactured war. The Turks have no moral high ground to claim here; they won't even acknowledge the Armenian Genocide.

SetWidth550-April-24-2009-Montebello-Genocide-Commemoration-Flyer-2.jpg

Israel may have mishandled the flotilla but there's no excuse for trying to start WW III. Where the fuck is our State Department when it might actually help? How's about we blockade the ship?

How about we blockade Israel?:clap2:

An act of war should be met with the proper response. The US better back Israel in this. Turkey wants war, let them have it.

Speaking of the problems of getting involved with entangling alliances...

The North Atlantic Treaty
Article 3

In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.

NATO will not be invoked as Turkey will be the AGGRESSOR.

Maybe.

This is as much a PR war as a war based on international maritime law.

Not really, the US came out on the side of Israel..

A TOTALLY different situation exists if Israel attacks Turkey, a NATO member. Taking Israel down would be pure pleasure for hundreds of millions of Americans and Europeans. Hell gray as I am putting on the Uniform again to help kick their evil asses to the curb would be sweet.

Most of the world would jump at a change to join a coalition of the willing to put them down.

If Turkey tries to invade Israel, that is an "act of war".

Fool, bring in relief supplies to a population under siege does not constitute an 'invasion'.........HOWEVER attacking shipping in international waters IS an Act of War.

Not really, the US came out on the side of Israel..

A TOTALLY different situation exists if Israel attacks Turkey, a NATO member. Taking Israel down would be pure pleasure for hundreds of millions of Americans and Europeans. Hell gray as I am putting on the Uniform again to help kick their evil asses to the curb would be sweet.

Most of the world would jump at a change to join a coalition of the willing to put them down.

Not gonna happen. Obama can not attack Israel or he is toast. Further as already stated Israel will be acting in defense of her Sovereign rights. Any conflict will be the result of Turkish aggression meaning the NATO agreement is null and void.

No nation has a 'sovereign right' to attack international shipping.....regardless of what Israeli's or North Koreans may claim.

Not gonna happen. Obama can not attack Israel or he is toast. Further as already stated Israel will be acting in defense of her Sovereign rights. Any conflict will be the result of Turkish aggression meaning the NATO agreement is null and void.

No nation has a 'sovereign right' to attack international shipping.....regardless of what Israeli's or North Koreans may claim.
Israel has a legal right to have a blockade and enforce the blockade.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYuqJNJv-g]YouTube - The turkey hunt.avi[/ame]

LOL..............the "Turkish Navy"!!!! My daughters bathtub collection is more formiddable!!!!:lol:

Today, the Turkish Navy (...) third largest in Europe in terms of the displacement of the total fleet, with 258,948 tons.[3][4][5]

Turkish Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your daughter must have a very huge bathtub collection.

Stratfor’s George Friedman:
"You’re really looking at the 600-lb. gorilla of the region."

Stratfor?s George Friedman: Long Turkey, Short China - Columns/Features - IndexUniverse.com - ETFs, Index Funds, Indexes

Thanks for your attention.

Yeah sure thing sport, just about as much of a 'right' as Hitler had to win the war the joos launched against Germany by any means necessary, eh. That sword of 'self-defense' cuts a lot of different ways. Or how about Iran has the legal right to acquire and USE nukes against a nuke armed State which has over and over saber rattled that arsenal to intimidate weaker States.

Yeah sure thing sport, just about as much of a 'right' as Hitler had to win the war the joos launched against Germany by any means necessary, eh. That sword of 'self-defense' cuts a lot of different ways. Or how about Iran has the legal right to acquire and USE nukes against a nuke armed State which has over and over saber rattled that arsenal to intimidate weaker States.

I'll ask you again to change your screen name so people don't associate gun owners or the NRA with ignorant stupid cocksuckers like you.

The most important thing about this whole Turkey/Israel pissing contest is that we stay the fuck out of it.

Forum List

Back