Tulsi Sues Hillary for 50 Million

Tulsi blew it...she should have run for the senate as a republican in a blue district....she could have taken out a substantial dem senate lifer....

She has principles, hence she could never run as a Republican.

I agree. And besides all that, a little off topic, when was the last time the DNC supported an actual "anti war" candidate for POTUS? I can't remember one.

Obama claimed to be but he was obviously lying.

Im glad to see Tulsi fighting back. It may not go anywhere but it is time someone tried to gag the HildaBeast. If you can't lock her up then shut her up

If it settles out of court, I hope there's not a gag order on the outcome.

Tulsi Gabbard is suing Hillary Clinton, and Tulsi has included a clause about her not being suicidal, in case she mysteriously turns up dead after suing Clinton.
EO6BYHzX4AEej7z

If this augments reporting and coverage/discussion of Gabbard, it's a plus for her. She wins.
Hope she gets the $, too.
Everyone who supported the illegal Iraq operation deserves whatever they get in the way of punishment.

Tulsi is obviously situating herself as a third party gadfly to draw votes from the Democrats. But if she’s not careful, she will be taking votes from trump

Tulsi is obviously situating herself as a third party gadfly to draw votes from the Democrats. But if she’s not careful, she will be taking votes from trump

Holy hell, how many times does she have to say it, she's not switching parties. She's not running to keep her congressional seat. If she doesn't win this election, she's done with politics. She's not a career politician. My guess is she'll stay a member of the Armed Forces and make a career out of that, instead of dealing with a bunch of fucking whiny ass kids, who are told what to do 24/7 by corporate lobbyist and their party leaders.

What in the hell is wrong with you Klinton supporters? Are you all a bunch of liars who don't trust a politician unless they're actually corrupt?

Asking for a friend.

The standard for defamatory statements against public figures is "malice" which means that a person made a statement knowing it was a false or with reckless indifference towards the truth. It is a hard standard to meet, but I think Hillary Clinton's accusation that Tulsi Gabbard is a "Russian asset" will meet the standard and she will be held liable for defamation.

Does she have a case? She's a political candidate and a public figure. As much as I'd love seeing Hillary take another beating I expect this will go nowhere

I agree that it probably won't go anywhere......but by filing the suit, she has sent a very clear message to da beast that she won't be intimidated

Tulsi blew it...she should have run for the senate as a republican in a blue district....she could have taken out a substantial dem senate lifer....

She has principles, hence she could never run as a Republican.
She will never get elected in the democrat party...she is too patriotic and loves her country too much for today's dems....
It is the "Democratic" party not the "Democrat" party.
Not anymore, now they are the American Communist Party
According to who? Jabba the hut Limbaugh?

Tulsi Gabbard is a joke. Her candidacy was ruined when the far right locos started supporting her. She's not going to win this suit and really the only places running this is fox and other alt right media. Nobody else gives a damn. They both can STFU if you ask me.

Poor Tulsi.

I expect to see the news of her suicide any day now, which often happens to people who get in the Clinton’s way

Forum List

Back