Tulsi Sues Hillary for 50 Million

Tulsi blew it...she should have run for the senate as a republican in a blue district....she could have taken out a substantial dem senate lifer....

She has principles, hence she could never run as a Republican.

Principles... like posing for a picture with Evan Duke, leader of Portland Antifa and Occupy ICE?

upload_2020-1-22_11-59-29.png

Even if she wanted to run as Republicans, they should reject her.

Tulsi blew it...she should have run for the senate as a republican in a blue district....she could have taken out a substantial dem senate lifer....

She will never get elected in the democrat party...she is too patriotic and loves her country too much for today's dems....
It is the "Democratic" party not the "Democrat" party.

Does it hurt your feelings?

Does she have a case? She's a political candidate and a public figure. As much as I'd love seeing Hillary take another beating I expect this will go nowhere

SURE she has a case. Just because you're a public figure doesn't mean you can make stuff up and defame them calling them a "russian asset." Sue her ass off!

Does she have a case? She's a political candidate and a public figure. As much as I'd love seeing Hillary take another beating I expect this will go nowhere

Not only should it be thrown out, Gabbard should be fined for wasting the court's time. Gabbard does not have a leg to stand on. She is trying to get attention and that is all.

What Hillary was try to get by talking about Gabbard?

Principles... like posing for a picture with Evan Duke, leader of Portland Antifa and Occupy ICE?

View attachment 301878

I support people breaking things.

It's very difficult for public figures, particularly politicians, to successfully win damages for libel

Hope she doesn't kill herself over the suit...

Hillary is obviously having deep, deep issues over watching better, younger people now, especially women, step into her shoes replacing her in the political machine toward the White House! She paid her dues and worked a long time and never got the position she was ENTITLED to! SHE was supposed to be the First Female President! (FFP) :eek::mad:

View attachment 301878

She's no Republican. Just another Demonrat

SURE she has a case. Just because you're a public figure doesn't mean you can make stuff up and defame them calling them a "russian asset." Sue her ass off!

You should inform President Trump

Hillary Clinton is not making any friends...

From her Russian comment about Tulsi to Bernie being nothing but a career politician it seem Hillary is burning bridges and why?

If she believe her comments will help Biden or Warren she better understand the only person she is helping is her ex-buddy Donald Trump...

Sanders voters hate her guts and maybe she should understand that before attacking him or Tulsi...

Will Tulsi win her lawsuit?

Most likely not...

She will never get elected in the democrat party...she is too patriotic and loves her country too much for today's dems....
It is the "Democratic" party not the "Democrat" party.

Does it hurt your feelings?
Why would it hurt my feelings? I was just engaging in some elucidation.

Hillary made the statement one day, and her people confirmed it was about Tulsi the next. Since all of this has happened, Tulsi has not qualified for one debate & her donations have been reduced. With so many democrats who are sick of the established democrats, considering all those who have dropped out since, her poll numbers and donations should've increased.

View attachment 301878

This is a genuine, undoctored photograph of Gabbard with Duke. (Gabbard is the woman in the center left of this image; Duke is standing just over her right shoulder.) However, this picture does not depict an “Antifa crew,” nor is it evidence that Gabbard is an “antifa fascist fangirl.”

...Snipped

Many veterans attended the Dakota Access Pipeline protests in support of the Native American tribes fighting for their land. Gabbard, who is also a veteran, traveled to Standing Rock to join “thousands of veterans from across the country to stand in solidarity with the Standing Rock Sioux in North Dakota who are protesting the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline through their tribal lands,” according to her press secretary.

Last edited:

Hillary made the statement one day, and her people confirmed it was about Tulsi the next. Since all of this has happened, Tulsi has not qualified for one debate & her donations have been reduced. With so many democrats who are sick of the established democrats, considering all those who have dropped out since, her poll numbers and donations should've increased.

She was one poll away from the December debates when she announced she wouldn't participate even if she did meet the requirements of that one poll. She had enough in donations.

I agree. And besides all that, a little off topic, when was the last time the DNC supported an actual "anti war" candidate for POTUS? I can't remember one.

She was one poll away from the December debates when she announced she wouldn't participate even if she did meet the requirements of that one poll. She had enough in donations.

One poll, was one that the DNC allowed, until she met the threshold. I understand her point. The debates have gotten stupid. But I think she honestly thought she wouldn't make it, and made other plans, before the NYT's, CNN and the other corporate media blasted all over their front pages that "Tulsi didn't make the cut."

Forum List

Back