Tulsi Gabbard Destroys Hilldabeast After Being Accused

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Is there anyone not working for Putin?
2020 Election is exceeding my entertainment expectations.

upload_2019-10-18_17-49-2.jpeg

upload_2019-10-18_17-50-6.jpeg

Twitter

Hello Tulsi...welcome to the real world.

Pssst...she rigs primaries with help of corporate media. You don’t stand a chance.

OMG that's some funny shit right there. Trump/Gabbard 2020 "you queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party" LMFAO what a beat down. :auiqs.jpg:

President Trump has unleashed our 1st amendment rights, now Dem's are telling these phony politicians to pound sand.

OMG that's some funny shit right there. Trump/Gabbard 2020 "you queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party" LMFAO what a beat down. :auiqs.jpg:

President Trump has unleashed our 1st amendment rights, now Dem's are telling these phony politicians to pound sand.
In the Satire section, yes.

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no understanding of his/her nation's history. Pocahontas was not the woman's name. In return for her assistance she died in captivity in Britain. King Philip as it turns out more accurately assessed the genocidal euro colonizers as we all know.

She's the first Democrat in a long time that I could vote for and not feel dirty afterward for having done so...

In the Satire section, yes.

Trump: "You're a third rate politician"
Pelosi: :aargh:

Gabbard: "You queen of warmongers"
Hillary: :aargh:

Democrats surely think that the bigger the nut case the more electable they are
Tulsi and the vast majority of Americans who have their emotions in check do not think so.

And remember when the serfs here used to say "quit talking about Hillary...Hillary is gone..why are you still obsessed with Hillary..."? :)

These people aren't civilized and their every utterance is aimed at simply hiding what they are.

She's the first Democrat in a long time that I could vote for and not feel dirty afterward for having done so...

And please don't take this statement to mean I vote for Republicans and don't feel dirty... It's been a few cycles since I voted for a candidate from either party to sit in the big chair...

Forum List

Back