Dear Donald Trump Do Not Pick Tulsi Gabbard for VP

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Tulsi is a liberal. She has never backed away from liberal positions such as being pro-choice. There are definitely better picks out there.

---“I would be open to that,” Gabbard told host Jesse Watters, when asked if she would consider a vice presidential slot.---

She's also not for endless war in the Middle East, which is all SUBS actually care about....

She wouldn't be my favorite for VP, but I respect her. She believes what she believes and doesn't change her opinions for political advantage, at least what I've seen.

I'd love to see President Trump pick Steve Bannon, Tucker Carlson or Hulk Hogan for the Vice Presidency.

She risked her life for her country. I don't think Trump will choose her for V.P though, I suspect Scott or even Vivek. There are a few women choices he may consider.

As an outside bet I still fancy one Deep State Faction Leader to pick another one ---
The Donald to pick The Tucker .
Could be a very cute move and a very smart way of controlling the Sheeple through completely new media alliances .
In the short term the Dumbocrats would be annihilated instead of just soundly thrashed , and the Normies would have no inkling how they were being hoodwinked .

Her voting record is the the left of Bernie Sanders. Trump needs to pick someone from a swing state who isn't Herschel Walker.

She has changed her stance on a lot of liberal topics. Most Democrats nowadays are uncompromising and will scream racism and etc. if you won't compromise for their ideas. She has a better chance of eroding the woke bunker Democrats have entrenched themselves in compared to a model Republican

Tulsi is a liberal. She has never backed away from liberal positions such as being pro-choice. There are definitely better picks out there.

---“I would be open to that,” Gabbard told host Jesse Watters, when asked if she would consider a vice presidential slot.---

Relax. She brings nothing to the ticket. It won't be her.

Forum List

Back