Why Should Biden Withhold Money from Ukraine to Get Them to Fire a Ukraine Prosecutor?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Is that what VP’s do, meddle in other countries internal affairs concerning internal matters?

Oh, that’s right. The prosecutor was investigating where his son was employed and making $50,000 a month.

So what’s the justification for Joe Biden’s quid pro quo, Leftists?

Entertain me with your gymnastics.

Is that what VP’s do, meddle in other countries internal affairs concerning internal matters?

Oh, that’s right. The prosecutor was investigating where his son was employed and making $50,000 a month.

Oooh, sorry, no transcript or wave of public officials confirming this. Just your desperate imagination. How frustrating for you.

Hold on let me call Biden and found out...well Joe mumbled something about Wall Street clipping coupons and the rest was gibberish.

Oooh, sorry, no transcript or wave of public officials confirming this. Just your desperate imagination. How frustrating for you.
Biden said on TV that he got the guy fired, shitforbrains.

BECAUSE HE (the prosecutor) WAS CORRUPT...BY ANY MEASURE

All partisanshitheads in america have is "oh yeah, well your guys are more corrupt than my guys so there". Perhaps this is why we can only "export our way of life" via violence, slaughter, and endless illegal unconstitutional bogus wars of aggression and economic plunder.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden says he told Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired.

I'm sure there are corrupt prosecutors in the USA...was joe making sure THEY got fired as well? How about in Zanzibar or new caledonia?
Were we offering a billion dollars that a corrupt country would waste in Zanzibar?

The IMF, The EU, the World Bank, the G7 and a bunch of Republican Senators ALSO wanted that corrupt prosecutor removed .

Were we offering a billion dollars that a corrupt country would waste in Zanzibar?

The IMF, The EU, the World Bank, the G7 and a bunch of Republican Senators ALSO wanted that corrupt prosecutor removed .

And that one prosecutor was the only corrupt human being in Ukraine? He cornered the market on corruption?

Because I didn't see joe demanding anybody else get fired.

Leftist morons would have you believe that the ENTIRE WORLD was united against a prosecutor.

Ridiculous

I took some time to enlighten people like you here: It's A Birther Thing

That’s about 98% of the world politicians.
You think Mexico had any corruption going on during the Obama years? Why didn’t Biden go after any of them?

oh yeah. They weren’t a threat to his sons $50,000 a month job in big oil.

I took some time to enlighten people like you here: It's A Birther Thing
What’s that crazy rant have to do with Biden interfering in the internal affairs of another nation?

You think Mexico had any corruption going on during the Obama years? Why didn’t Biden go after any of them?

oh yeah. They weren’t a threat to his sons $50,000 a month job in big oil.

So what accounts for the support of the IMF,the World Bank, the EU, The G7, and all those GOP Senators?

They were concerned about Biden's son?

Oh wait...there was no investigation to protect Biden's son FROM...was there.

Stop lying

Joe Biden didn't withhold shit. The US government did as a policy decision. A decision reached along with many other nation's leaders.

The prosecutor was removed for failing to investigate corruption, not for doing it.

Joe Biden was protecting his son. There were warnings. But, Joe Biden didn't have the "bandwidth" to deal with the issue. I feel bad for Hunter Biden in a way. He had all the advantages in the world, but still found himself with a gun to his head trying to buy crack.

Forum List

Back