Tulsi Gabbard Destroys Hilldabeast After Being Accused

Any halfwit jackass that can disparage the name Pocahontas has no understanding of his/her nation's history. Pocahontas was not the woman's name. In return for her assistance she died in captivity in Britain. King Philip as it turns out more accurately assessed the genocidal euro colonizers as we all know.
Her chosen name was Rebecca. She married a wealthy tobacco planter named John Rolfe. Rebecca was never in captivity at all. She had all the freedom of English ladies of quality and chose not to return to her tribe. She was a friend of the queen and welcomed at court. Thomas Rolfe was her only son.

She died on a return voyage probably of pneumonia.

Sort but your romanticized version where Rebecca was a pathetic captive isn't at all true.

I love these attacks on Tulsi:

upload_2019-10-18_18-45-29.png

upload_2019-10-18_18-45-47.png

Just shows she’s the only one worthy of sparing with Trump next year. She’ll never win, but it will be entertaining.

How much money has Gabbard received from Putin? She should not be allowed to see any classified information. She is an opportunist - so I can easily imagine her selling out to Putin for personal gain.

Hillary sounds absolutely detached from reality, paranoid insane with her Gabbard spew,
Keep it up Dems and my 65-35Trump victory well may become 70-30

How much money has Gabbard received from Putin? She should not be allowed to see any classified information. She is an opportunist - so I can easily imagine her selling out to Putin for personal gain.

EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

It’s funny how these Marxists keep accusing others of being “Russian agents”.

It is not that Tulsi is loved by the ones you hate. It is just that for once in a long, long time there is someone a little different then the cookie cutter nut jobs that run for President as a Prog. And that is refreshing.

Hillary sounds absolutely detached from reality, paranoid insane with her Gabbard spew,
Keep it up Dems and my 65-35Trump victory well may become 70-30

I highly doubt she is being sincere, she is just trying to discredit the one sane, seemingly decent Democrat candidate.

She apparently doesn't like Tulsi, because Tulsi has the cajones to actually call her out publicly, she's done that before, as you can see in this video:

(the pertinent clips starts at 2:10)

Also, during the last debate, Tulsi indirectly referenced Hillary when she said "When I look out at our country, I don't see deplorables, I see fellow Americans. People who I treat with respect even when we disagree, and when we disagree strongly"

EVERYONE I DONT LIKE IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

It’s funny how these Marxists keep accusing others of being “Russian agents”.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's such a deceptive tactic. People like Hillary are the subversive NWO types, not beholden to the constitution or the American people, and like the criminals they are, they accuse their opponents of what they themselves are guilty of, being traitors.

Is there anyone not working for Putin?
2020 Election is exceeding my entertainment expectations.

View attachment 285126
View attachment 285128

Twitter

All gabbard did was expose herself as a looney tune and without a doubt Russia would probable prefer her as the Democrat nominee. She would hand Russia and Iran a strategic victory in Syria just as Trump has. That warmonger talk shows a basic inability to understand strategic realities. Fools like her we don't need.

Forum List

Back