Tuesday state election results breaking in favor of Democrats

I'm no "Maga" supporters.

Riddle me this, Dick.

Are you better off today?

We both know the answer so lose Orange Man Bad and grow the fuck up

As a matter of fact, I am better off today than I was when Trump was President.

If you're not maybe you should consider improving your education or some other self-improvement. Get a higher paying job.

BTW - Orange man is going to prison, but his idiotic supporters still amuse me!

I was just watching Outnumbered at lunch and there they were going on about the gop's pro-life messaging not being what it should.....Fuck that noise, if they haven't got the fuckin' message after last evening they never will.....My money is on never will.

Not surprising. The "R" went along with the communists for 3 years giving in on any and all issues. People are sick of it. Sick of the mittens ronas Chenys Kittsingers etc. So they stay home and just give up now.

The Uniparty has taken over the US GOVT. Fewer and fewer are willing to run the MSM and Deep State gauntlet to get in and fight it.

MAGA LOST:
  • 2018 LOST midterm in a wipeout
  • 2020 LOST election of both houses and presidency
  • 2021 LOST both special elections of GA senate
  • 2022 FAILED in historic underperformance in out of power midterms
  • 2023 LOST soundly in VA, KY, and OH
  • 2024…. More MAGA losses?

And where has America gone during this time?

https://debtfreedigi.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/global-recession-Graph-chart-plummet-fall-down-300x240.jpg

What are you going to do when it finally gets so bad and there is no one around to blame but the left and the democrats?

We have seen how the rabid left eat their own.

As a matter of fact, I am better off today than I was when Trump was President.

If you're not maybe you should consider improving your education or some other self-improvement. Get a higher paying job.

BTW - Orange man is going to prison, but his idiotic supporters still amuse me!

No you're not

Neat how you leftists hang your hats on the issue of killing the unborn. I realize it gives you hope for 2024, as if we're supposed to ignore every other issue, and every candidate too.

Tear-up leftists, Trump 2025-2028

I don’t have any black friends, nor would I ever care to convince anybody that I do.
Remember, I hate white leftists far more than I hate any dark person.
That kinda fucks up your talking point doesn’t it?

not even a little bit, it is not my fault you do not understand what the phrase "you sound like" means.

Forum List

Back