Tucker Carlson Visits Russian Grocery Store, Discovers Americans Have Been Told a Lie (VIDEO)

Buddy, I can't take hippies seriously, whether they be right wing or left wing.

Russia lost any cred when they started invading those former Republics to try to dominate them.
Lol. You clearly know nothing about Russia and the war. Get informed. Shut off CNN and your IQ will soar.

The US is hardly a bastion of liberty. We have plenty of political prisoners and now our potus is trying to put his top competitor in prison, to say nothing of the numerous political assassinations the USG has committed.
I presume you are talking about rioters and guys like Enrique Tarrio?

Actually, it's the only point of view you can have.

The J6 protestors broke the law. Actually, MANY laws. That's why they are in prison.
Same thing with Trump. 91 felony indictments. He broke the law.
The right of free assembly was turned into domestic terrorism on J6 Joe

Those 'patriots' were subjected to cells , along with what would be considered torture , yet all okey dokey under the PA

Just about everything that went down is unconstitutional , via our gub'mit that swear on a bible to uphold it when elected

Fascism is so insidious ,and because of that, so many are unaware......

~S~

Those 'patriots' were subjected to cells , along with what would be considered torture , yet all okey dokey under the PA

Just about everything that went down is unconstitutional , via our gub'mit that swear on a bible to uphold it when elected

~S~
Americans need to realize their federal government is their enemy. Not their neighbor.

Oh, bullshit. I feel kind of bad for these Rubes because they listened to Trump, but they own what they did and every last fucking one of them belongs in prison. The sooner Trump joins them, the better.

Americans need to realize their federal government is their enemy. Not their neighbor.
The government isn't responsible for you being a pathetic loser.

Oh, bullshit. I feel kind of bad for these Rubes because they listened to Trump, but they own what they did and every last fucking one of them belongs in prison. The sooner Trump joins them, the better.

The government isn't responsible for you being a pathetic loser.
Your fanatical hatred of Trump and his supporters is straight out of MSNBC. Shut off TV! It’s making you even more ignorant than you naturally are.

Oooh, I hit a nerve.

The government didn't make you a loser. YOu did that all by yourself.

The rich have manipulated you into thinking the government is your enemy.
Lol. I’ve done great economically. Far exceeding anything you’ve done.

However unlike you, I’m not an ignorant partisan of the duopoly.

If you can’t see our government is out of control and an enemy of the people after all that has occurred before your eyes, you never will.

Forum List

Back