Tucker Carlson Visits Russian Grocery Store, Discovers Americans Have Been Told a Lie (VIDEO)

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
If you stick with this one to the end it goes from being an innocent seeming grocery store frolic, to a hefty indictment of our own media and war mongering political class.

My my my, those sanctions sure take a bite.

He should have visited 4 different stores in different locations. One store does not confirm much, at least some variety would be more objective and believable.

We eat too much in the West that's our problem, and far too many refined carbs.

He should have visited 4 different stores in different locations. One store does not confirm much, at least some variety would be more objective and believable.

We eat too much in the West that's our problem, and far too many refined carbs.

Well there's a totally unbiased and objective perspective.

I like Carlson, but this doesn't say much.
This was one store in a nice area, I kinda feel like he is doing the same thing that the rest of the media did by showing only the worst grocery store they could find.
He could be showing the best he could find.

I very, very, very much doubt he was given free reign to go film wherever he wanted with no restrictions.

Yeah... uh... that is whole other levels better than the "L" in Chicago... I mean... not even close.

Only time I've ever been in Chicago is whenever I've had a layover on the way to Miami. I never ventured outside of the airport, so I'l take your word for it. Ha.

There's lots of videos on regional Russian markets.....No shortages.....Prices are in line with current US prices. Looks like the Turks and Chi-Coms are picking up the sanctions slack.

I like the Lisa from Love ones.

8 months ago and I can tell you straight-up I paid more for a tomato than she did.

LOL...."Before sanctions we had one cola.....After sanctions they have six....Thanks sanctions!"

He is just reporting the reality, some of you people have been in a state of denial most of your brainwashed lives.

As a black, disabled woman of color - I find the phrase "you people" to be triggering in its innate bigotry.

I await your apology.

On one knee.

Forum List

Back