Tucker Carlson Visits Russian Grocery Store, Discovers Americans Have Been Told a Lie (VIDEO)

Honestly, you seem like kind of a whiner, I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to work with you at all.
Yeah it’s whining to oppose an out-of-control government. We must always support the state UNCONDITIONALLY. Says a dupe of state run media.

Heil Hitler!!!

Yeah it’s whining to oppose an out-of-control government. We must always support the state UNCONDITIONALLY. Says a dupe of state run media.

Heil Hitler!!!

Except it's not out of control. My biggest problem with the government is its lack of efficiency. But the same can be said of larger corporations. The larger an organization gets the more people you get involved in decisions.

Except it's not out of control. My biggest problem with the government is its lack of efficiency. But the same can be said of larger corporations. The larger an organization gets the more people you get involved in decisions.
Good God! LMFAO.

If you stick with this one to the end it goes from being an innocent seeming grocery store frolic, to a hefty indictment of our own media and war mongering political class.

My my my, those sanctions sure take a bite.

Carlson judged the entire Russian economy... by visiting a grocery store?

Well, even if you are a low IQ moron, you can still succeed, if your audience is even dumber.

This is what we learned today.

Carlson judged the entire Russian economy... by visiting a grocery store?

Well, even if you are a low IQ moron, you can still succeed, if your audience is even dumber.

This is what we learned today.
No he didn’t. Shut off the fucking TV and get informed.

PS I don’t much like Tucker. He’s likely a CIA operative. But I’m not a media dupe like you.

If you stick with this one to the end it goes from being an innocent seeming grocery store frolic, to a hefty indictment of our own media and war mongering political class.

This isn't the first video I have seen of a Russian super market that looks very similar to ours. Tucker went to a different one than I have seen in other videos. And it is apparently pretty typical of at least those in major Russian cities. And when it comes to crime the only area Russia doesn't do a lot better than the USA is in the area of corruption and crime. Russia remains labeled the most corrupt nation in Europe. (The Ukraine comes in a not far distant second.) But people feel far more safe walking the streets of Moscow than they do in New York City mostly because laws are actually enforced in Russia and there is no leniency.

Prices are much lower in Moscow than in say New York City. But despite that, the buying power of New York citizens far exceeds those in Moscow. And that is because in all Marxist systems in which a totalitarian form of government restricts the liberties, choices, options and opportunities of the people, there will be less personal prosperity while those in government profit enormously.

Consumer Prices in New York, NY are 182.7% higher than in Moscow (without rent)
Consumer Prices Including Rent in New York, NY are 250.9% higher than in Moscow
Rent Prices in New York, NY are 380.2% higher than in Moscow
Restaurant Prices in New York, NY are 209.7% higher than in Moscow
Groceries Prices in New York, NY are 231.5% higher than in Moscow
Local Purchasing Power in New York, NY is 55.5% higher than in Moscow

But if Bidenomics continues to erode personal wealth in this country, we may not be able to boast any advantages over the Russian Marxist economy.

OHHHHH man lefty is hating him some tucker now!

This isn't the first video I have seen of a Russian super market that looks very similar to ours. Tucker went to a different one than I have seen in other videos. And it is apparently pretty typical of at least those in major Russian cities. And when it comes to crime the only area Russia doesn't do a lot better than the USA is in the area of corruption and crime. Russia remains labeled the most corrupt nation in Europe. (The Ukraine comes in a not far distant second.) But people feel far more safe walking the streets of Moscow than they do in New York City mostly because laws are actually enforced in Russia and there is no leniency.

Prices are much lower in Moscow than in say New York City. But despite that, the buying power of New York citizens far exceeds those in Moscow. And that is because in all Marxist systems in which a totalitarian form of government restricts the liberties, choices, options and opportunities of the people, there will be less personal prosperity while those in government profit enormously.

You convinced me.... All you MAGAts need to move to Russia.

100 percent correlation between Democrat "leadership" and urban decay.

Used to be I'd not put the bulk of the blame on one party or another, but it does ring true that leadership in these so-called ''blue'' cities are the primary purveyors of society's decay.

Forum List

Back