Tucker Carlson: “Iraqis are primitive monkeys.” also Tucker Carlson: “Muslims are lunatics and behave like animals.”

bobo there an estimated 250 thousand Chaldeans in Iraq....so you should correct what you said.....

The Chaldeans are a minority in Iraq.

Before Bush's invasion there were more than 50 Christian churches in Baghdad.

It will be hard for Republicans to win the swing states they need talking about Muslims this way

And Iraqi's aren't Muslims they are Chaldeans. Those are Christians. Republicans want to win elections talking about Muslims this way?

They should stick to attacking us atheists. Then Muslims will join them. Just different nuts in a mixed bag of nuts.

The Chaldeans are a minority in Iraq.

Before Bush's invasion there were more than 50 Christian churches in Baghdad.

I don't know what I said yesterday. All I know is there are a shit ton of Chaldean's in Metro Detroit. Very successful people. They'd prefer to marry their cousins to an American, but they are slowly getting out of that just like a lot of us 1st and 2nd generation Americans.

Chaldean's are christians. They would get killed by Sunni's and Shiites so yea we let a lot of them come to America to escape religious persecution. A lot of them are in Metro Detroit. A LOT.

Funny, one guy is a pillar in our community. But in the past he got drunk, shot off a gun and got charged with a felony. So fast forward to Trump becomes president and he rounds up any of them who were not born here and have a felony and he put our boy in a detention center for over a year. We wrote letters, went to the hearings and pleaded, this one is a good one and should be allowed to stay. Eventually they let him out.

Except for Eddie, I loved it that Trump was doing this. You come to our country, become a citizen and then become a criminal? Fuck you get out.

I don't know what I said yesterday. All I know is there are a shit ton of Chaldean's in Metro Detroit. Very successful people. They'd prefer to marry their cousins to an American, but they are slowly getting out of that just like a lot of us 1st and 2nd generation Americans.

Chaldean's are christians. They would get killed by Sunni's and Shiites so yea we let a lot of them come to America to escape religious persecution. A lot of them are in Metro Detroit. A LOT.

Funny, one guy is a pillar in our community. But in the past he got drunk, shot off a gun and got charged with a felony. So fast forward to Trump becomes president and he rounds up any of them who were not born here and have a felony and he put our boy in a detention center for over a year. We wrote letters, went to the hearings and pleaded, this one is a good one and should be allowed to stay. Eventually they let him out.

Except for Eddie, I loved it that Trump was doing this. You come to our country, become a citizen and then become a criminal? Fuck you get out.

Christians lived in Iraq 2000 years before Bush's invasion.

Christians lived in Iraq 2000 years before Bush's invasion.
Indians lived in North America for millions of years before we invaded.

Early European explorers describe individual Native American tribes and even small bands as each having their own religious practices. Theology may be monotheistic, polytheistic, henotheistic, animistic, shamanistic, pantheistic or any combination thereof, among others.

who cares?.....thats not what you said....
Let it go. I was wrong. We've all been wrong before right?

This reminds me of Republicans who turned a blind eye to all Trump's conflicts of interest now wanting to go through Biden's business and "speculate" on what favors his customers might be getting from the VP or POTUS for doing business with the BIdens. But it was OK for Trump to have a hotel in Washington while he was POTUS and Chinese lobbyists had to stay at his hotel in order to go see him. And use the overpriced minibar. Shady.

Yes we were speculating too that Trump Hotel in Washington was a way for foreigners to come and grease Trump's palms.

Forum List

Back