Tucker Carlson: “Iraqis are primitive monkeys.” also Tucker Carlson: “Muslims are lunatics and behave like animals.”

But where is he wrong?....
I bet its Dominion that is leaking these tapes... but so far they are perfectly innocent statements....
I'm sure this is once again out of context.... Mother jones??? please dude... enough with the hack site shit....

• Banned
But where is he wrong?....
I bet its Dominion that is leaking these tapes... but so far they are perfectly innocent statements....
I'm sure this is once again out of context.... Mother jones??? please dude... enough with the hack site shit....
this story is from 2019 dummy

It will be hard for Republicans to win the swing states they need talking about Muslims this way

And Iraqi's aren't Muslims they are Chaldeans. Those are Christians. Republicans want to win elections talking about Muslims this way?

They should stick to attacking us atheists. Then Muslims will join them. Just different nuts in a mixed bag of nuts.

Next time you go to the hospital make sure they know you don't want no stinking monkey, lunatic animals taking care of you. That whacky Tucker.

He is an intelligent guy but clearly flawed and probably not very good at dealing with stress. Not to excuse his comments, but you can be sure if every persons private moments were aired to the world that noone would be facing Sainthood, 90% Of the world would be cancelled by one group or another.

Last edited:
It will be hard for Republicans to win the swing states they need talking about Muslims this way

And Iraqi's aren't Muslims they are Chaldeans. Those are Christians. Republicans want to win elections talking about Muslims this way?

They should stick to attacking us atheists. Then Muslims will join them. Just different nuts in a mixed bag of nuts.

Most Iraqis are Muslims.

He is an intelligent guy but clearly flawed and probably not very good at dealing with stress. Not to eccuse his comments, but you can be sure if every persons private moments were aired to the world that noone would be facing Sainthood, 90% Of the world would be cancelled by one group or another.
We will use his flaws to condemn him and destroy him.

In fact, I'm sure someone in New York should sue him along side Trump any day now....................

We will use his flaws to condemn him and destroy him.

In fact, I'm sure someone in New York should sue him along side Trump any day now....................
You have a first amendment right? He can't lose such a lawsuit. I supposed only if he slandered a particular person publicly would he face any legal consequences.

Media Matters found ten year old recordings alleged to Tucker Carlson and picked some juicy sentences out of context. Most blog sites would go near the stuff except a left wing mess that calls itself "motherjones". Lefties drool over it like rabid dogs.

bobo there an estimated 250 thousand Chaldeans in Iraq....so you should correct what you said.....

bobo there an estimated 250 thousand Chaldeans in Iraq....so you should correct what you said.....

The Chaldeans are a minority in Iraq.

Before Bush's invasion there were more than 50 Christian churches in Baghdad.

The Chaldeans are a minority in Iraq.

Before Bush's invasion there were more than 50 Christian churches in Baghdad.

tell bobo not me.....i understand that....

Forum List

Back