Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

Republicans keep showing us how much they love brown people.

Who cares, brown has EVERYTHING south of our border all the way to the southern tip of Argentina.
Brown will eventually have it all, I don't think it's going to hurt much if some of us aren't always in love with brown.
I'm brown and voting for Trump. I must hate myself?

Augusto Pinochet was Breton-Basque --- not "brown". I mean they all start with the letter B but that's about it Bubba.
I know, I'm not Pinochet.

Of course you are. Says so right in the picture.

Take mine f'rinstance -- a musician basking in an adoring female swoon. That's me.

Dear Andrew,

Sorry it didn't work out between us. Actually, no I'm not. You're a bastard. Good riddance,

imrs.php

Ummmm, that's Alexander Hamilton on the $10.
You passed the test!

I was told you far right freeks never paid attention, but here you are paying attention.

Gold star!!!

Old Hickory STAYS.....Barry and Lew are gone in 9 months and so will Tubman (whoever she is/was) with them. Please, that ugly old hag on a double sawbuck? preposterous! :eusa_hand:

"whoever she is/was" :lmao: Oh that's gonna follow you around. Good to know those completely ignorant of their own history nevertheless see fit to opine on message boards.

:dig:

Perhaps this one thinks money is supposed to take the place of Playboy centerfolds. :rofl:

Btw who the fuck is "Lew"?

If they have to replace Jackson with a woman, I suggest they choose Sharon Stone in that beaver-shot still from "Basic Instinct":

8.6.13blogphoto9.jpg

Republicans keep showing us how much they love brown people.

Who cares, brown has EVERYTHING south of our border all the way to the southern tip of Argentina.
Brown will eventually have it all, I don't think it's going to hurt much if some of us aren't always in love with brown.
I'm brown and voting for Trump. I must hate myself?

Augusto Pinochet was Breton-Basque --- not "brown". I mean they all start with the letter B but that's about it Bubba.
I know, I'm not Pinochet.

Of course you are. Says so right in the picture.

Take mine f'rinstance -- a musician basking in an adoring female swoon. That's me.

Oh. I thought you were a guy.

My mistake.

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.
Your kind are being marginalized , now history books will be corrected as to the real history and it won't look good for your ilk. nothing you can do about it but whine about becoming the minority

Your kind are being marginalized , now history books will be corrected as to the real history and it won't look good for your ilk. nothing you can do about it but whine about becoming the minority

You've already "corrected" our kid's textbooks....history books next on the list, comrade?

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.
Should we whine more or less than your ilk have? You people are morons.

Go Harriet! Tubman was a hero. She overcame the obstacles of being a slave, risked her life time after time working the Underground Railroad to free others, and became a Union spy and scout during the Civil War. If she weren't a 'she' and weren't black, Tubman represents all you admire in a human being: overcoming adversity, bravery, military service. What's not to like?

Go Harriet! Tubman was a hero. She overcame the obstacles of being a slave, risked her life time after time working the Underground Railroad to free others, and became a Union spy and scout during the Civil War. If she weren't a 'she' and weren't black, Tubman represents all you admire in a human being: overcoming adversity, bravery, military service. What's not to like?

Paper money is becoming obsolete and that's a good thing.....no money in your cash register or wallet, less apt to get robbed. Frankly I don't care who's on the currency....put Donald Duck and Bugs Bunny on them for all I care.

Forum List

Back