Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

Dear Andrew,

Sorry it didn't work out between us. Actually, no I'm not. You're a bastard. Good riddance,

imrs.php

Ummmm, that's Alexander Hamilton on the $10.

Republicans keep showing us how much they love brown people.

Who cares, brown has EVERYTHING south of our border all the way to the southern tip of Argentina.
Brown will eventually have it all, I don't think it's going to hurt much if some of us aren't always in love with brown.

Who cares, brown has EVERYTHING south of our border all the way to the southern tip of Argentina.
Brown will eventually have it all, I don't think it's going to hurt much if some of us aren't always in love with brown.
I'm brown and voting for Trump. I must hate myself?

Augusto Pinochet was Breton-Basque --- not "brown". I mean they all start with the letter B but that's about it Bubba.

You're an Uncle Jose.
An Uncle Juan?

Augusto Pinochet was Breton-Basque --- not "brown". I mean they all start with the letter B but that's about it Bubba.
I know, I'm not Pinochet.

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female

You must be having a panic attack right now.

Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian???

I'm Asian and I don't even give a fuck about race. Why are you so obsessed with it?

By "Asian" do you mean like Pakistani?

Forum List

Back