Tubman to replace Jackson on $20 bill

This is just going to infuriate the black folks even more. They're going to see this reminder of slavery every time they buy a bag of weed or stock up on 40's for a house party, get all drunk and high, start complaining that Tubman looks like a slave and this is the white man's way of mocking them.

I wouldn't be surprised if that prediction comes true.

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.
Your kind are being marginalized , now history books will be corrected as to the real history and it won't look good for your ilk. nothing you can do about it but whine about becoming the minority
Should we whine more or less than your ilk have? You people are morons.

Goono will be dead before 2030, so he won't see the change.

I could personally care less who is on the $20 bill. They could slap Hitler on there as long as it spends.

They should put Daniel Day Lewis as Lincoln on the $5 bill just to troll people.

I'll be trading all my twenties in for tens.
Tubman, being a slave woman, combined with democrats insisting that women only get $0.77 on the dollar and that slaves were only 3/5 human (Roger Taney, democrat SC Chief Justice, reaffirming 3/5 through Dred Scott Decision), twenties will only be worth $9.00.

Yes I have a major reaction to this. We just took a white male off the $20 bill to replace with a black female. Ok. Cool. Now when do we get a gay Muslim and a transsexual Asian??? I want a transsexual amputee midget atheist on one too.

And if it pisses off you kkk types, its even better.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back