TSA makes 95-year-old fly commando

Everybody...stop...think of your Mother or your Grandmother.
Would you seriously not be bothered by this crappus??

I would be.... and the daughter was. I have supported the TSA through all the stories and controversies. This one, though, is really difficult.

Could the face of al qaeda really be a 95 year old woman?

According to the Kool-Aid drinking TSA/Obama supporters, "yes."

is that why the rightwingnuts are ranting and raving? because they think it's anti-obama.

and if a plane blows up on his watch, you'll rant and rave about that.

it's boring. enough already.

Last edited:

why not? today the face of the taliban was an 8 year old girl.

Yes, but not on any flight to any other state in this country, or any flight leaving this country. The TSA has NO record of preventing a terrorist act in almost 10 plus years.

just because there's no record doesn't mean one wasn't prevented. do you think we should go back to the same procedures we used on September 10?

According to the Kool-Aid drinking TSA/Obama supporters, "yes."

is that why the rightwingnuts are ranting and raving? because they think it's anti-obama.

land if a plane blows up on his watch, you'll rant and rave about that.

it's boring. enough already.

Bush and his crew got it started. You libs support a Bush policy. Conservatives should be proud. They converted you.

Yes, but not on any flight to any other state in this country, or any flight leaving this country. The TSA has NO record of preventing a terrorist act in almost 10 plus years.

just because there's no record doesn't mean one wasn't prevented. do you think we should go back to the same procedures we used on September 10?

this is about them wanting to profile muslims and not white people.

last i checked, timothy mcveigh wasn't an arab or a muslim.

Yes. on September 10 you still had to empty your pockets and go through a metal detector. Add a bomb dog to the mix and we will be fine.

this is about them wanting to profile muslims and not white people.

last i checked, timothy mcveigh wasn't an arab or a muslim.

More Muslims blow shit up then weights. I fit the profile of a white power freak, and get checked out lots, but I dont get my nuts massaged.

Last edited:

Yes. on September 10 you still had to empty your pockets and go through a metal detector. Add a bomb dog to the mix and we will be fine.

so why isn't the world trade center still standing?

All I can add is, I wish whomever it was that had to stick their hand inside the Depends a tad bit, to determine if it was wet or not, I wish they would have gotten a fingerful of shit!

how would you know that? there's no way to quantify.

Sure there is. No bombs have been found on any flight leaving the country, only coming in. No bombs have been found in any interstate flight either.

so why isn't the world trade center still standing?

Weak, pre 9/11 . They used Gerber multi-tools and box cutters.

Bless this woman's heart, they said she remained calm thru out this ordeal. But she had to go without any undergarments on her plane trip.
I am sure I would not have been so calm. The airport security would be getting me a new Depends.
I can't imagine people having to deal with shit like this, and the poor thing is living with leukemia as it is.

Her and her daughter are from my town in Michigan...wonderful people! All i could think is it's a good thing they're christian people and know how to forgive!!! :)

Forum List

Back