TSA makes 95-year-old fly commando

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Today the complaint was that an agent requested a 95 year old woman to remove her adult diaper. It was wet and it hindered their process.

For Gorsh sake! Do we want border control? She was not alone, she had an assistant, her daughter. It seems to be a logical thing anyways to remove a soiled diaper! :confused:

There's only one word I can think of for this whole situation.

Sad. :(

The Transportation Security Administration has denied that its agents required a 95-year-old woman to remove her adult diaper last week prior to allowing her to pass a screening checkpoint at Northwest Florida Regional Airport.
At a security checkpoint, a TSA officer ushered the wheelchair-bound woman into a glassed-in area where a pat-down was performed, Weber said. Weber said an agent told her "they felt something suspicious on (her mother's) leg and they couldn't determine what it was" -- leading them to take her into a private, closed room.

Soon after, Weber said, a TSA agent told her that her mother's Depend undergarment was "wet and it was firm, and they couldn't check it thoroughly." But her mother had no clean diapers in her carry-on luggage and the departure time for the plane was approaching, Weber said.

"They said, 'You can get her luggage back to get more out of her luggage,' but the luggage was checked and I didn't know how long it would take to get her luggage," Weber said. "I asked if I could take the wet Depends off and they said yes but said but I had to take her back to the lobby of the airport -- to the restroom out of the screening area."
Source

It’s a good thing they checked her out. She could have taken that thing off and used it as a weapon during the flight.

And some people will ridicule the idea of patting down an old white woman.

so when someone sticks a bomb in granny's diaper and blows up a plane?

how 'bout THIS story today?
Taliban insurgents used an eight-year-old girl carrying a bag of explosives to attack a police checkpost in central Afghanistan, the Afghan government said on Sunday, making her one of the youngest child bombers of the decade-old conflict.

The incident took place in Char Chino district of central Uruzgan province, the interior ministry said. "The insurgents handed over a bag with a homemade bomb to an eight-year-old girl and asked her to take it to police forces," it added.

"As the girl was getting close to the police, it exploded and killed the girl."

It was the latest in a string of unusual attacks on both sides of the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/26/afghanistan-taliban-girl-bomb-police

you people lay in wait every time someone whines and start the ranting and raving. guess what? these aren't nice people. they will use a dog, a child, an old person, a diaper, underwear, shoes...

you think this is a freaking joke.

don't fly if you don't like it. or stay off of my flights.

Last edited:

The Transportation Security Administration has denied that its agents required a 95-year-old woman to remove her adult diaper last week prior to allowing her to pass a screening checkpoint at Northwest Florida Regional Airport.
At a security checkpoint, a TSA officer ushered the wheelchair-bound woman into a glassed-in area where a pat-down was performed, Weber said. Weber said an agent told her "they felt something suspicious on (her mother's) leg and they couldn't determine what it was" -- leading them to take her into a private, closed room.

Soon after, Weber said, a TSA agent told her that her mother's Depend undergarment was "wet and it was firm, and they couldn't check it thoroughly." But her mother had no clean diapers in her carry-on luggage and the departure time for the plane was approaching, Weber said.

"They said, 'You can get her luggage back to get more out of her luggage,' but the luggage was checked and I didn't know how long it would take to get her luggage," Weber said. "I asked if I could take the wet Depends off and they said yes but said but I had to take her back to the lobby of the airport -- to the restroom out of the screening area."
Source

This is going a bit too damn far.
95 years old.....in a wheelchair....and she is wearing a Depends.
I'd really like to know what the security assholes really thought this poor old woman was hiding in her undergarments.
If they have a scanning machine to scan the body, why couldn't they just scan her Depends??
For Christ's sake, it's going to get to the point where a person is going to have to strip down naked, to satisfy this flippin airport security.
I will say this, if it had been my Mother they did this too, my ass would have been hauled off to jail, for I would have caused such a commotion, such a scene, they would most likely have gotten me for disturbing the peace or some shit.
I would have defended my Mother in any means possible, as I'm sure this lady's daughter did.
This story is sad and it makes me sick.

Source

the chemicals in an adult diaper turn into a gel when the wearer urinates. it is impossible for tsa to tell the difference between that and C4.

it sucks, but we know that terrorists don't discriminate in who they use to blow up stuff.

Source

the chemicals in an adult diaper turn into a gel when the wearer urinates. it is impossible for tsa to tell the difference between that and C4.

it sucks, but we know that terrorists don't discriminate in who they use to blow up stuff.

:rolleyes:

If given a choice, I would rather be confronted by a terrorists on a flight than have my government violate my constitutional rights in the name of protecting me.

Source

Sooo, have they found any diapers full of C-4 ? No, they have not. They have found no bombs, and they have nothing to show for there work. And despite what they do in movies and on TV, there pat down should would uncover not only the C-4, but its firing mechanism. And a dog would smell it way before a pervert from the TSA ever would. I have also handled both C-4 and dirty diapers. They did not feel the same at all.

Bless this woman's heart, they said she remained calm thru out this ordeal. But she had to go without any undergarments on her plane trip.
I am sure I would not have been so calm. The airport security would be getting me a new Depends.
I can't imagine people having to deal with shit like this, and the poor thing is living with leukemia as it is.

Everybody...stop...think of your Mother or your Grandmother.
Would you seriously not be bothered by this crappus??

Forum List

Back