TSA makes 95-year-old fly commando

They stop the 95 year old woman but let the underwear bomber through. What's wrong with this picture?

so if you know someone tried to plant a bomb in his underwear, then you understand that a bomb could be in an adult diaper.

thanks.

and they let the underwear bomber through because until then, they hadn't thought anyone would act in that manner. security is generally updated as things occur... same as wars always fight the last war...

Plus this guy boarded a flight internationally, the point of origin was Yemen, they dont have TSA agents over there to check for this.

The underwear bomber boarded a plane from Yemen, not the USA, he landed here.

Thats right. TSA had nothing to to with it, and could do nothing about it. And Richard Reed ? I just cant remember. For some reason, I think he was flying state to state.

Wrong.

The TSA imposes the same standards on every plane that flies into the US. They also receive the names of passengers on every US bound flight, and were warned about the underwear bomber, who bought a one way ticket, with cash, and had no luggage.

They let him fly anyway.

They don't have TSA Agents overseas to check for bombs in peoples underwears and diapers like the US.

They stop the 95 year old woman but let the underwear bomber through. What's wrong with this picture?

so if you know someone tried to plant a bomb in his underwear, then you understand that a bomb could be in an adult diaper.

thanks.

and they let the underwear bomber through because until then, they hadn't thought anyone would act in that manner. security is generally updated as things occur... same as wars always fight the last war...

Plus this guy boarded a flight internationally, the point of origin was Yemen, they dont have TSA agents over there to check for this.

no, they don't and certain countries are less cooperative than others. (notwithstanding the stuff QW makes up out of whole cloth).

thanks.

no, they don't and certain countries are less cooperative than others. (notwithstanding the stuff QW makes up out of whole cloth).

The only thing that happens on an international flight is the US gets a list of the passengers names before they arrive thats all, unless this guy is a known terrorist they can't tell the other country to stop the guy from boarding, I don't see how TSA takes the fall for this, there is no TSA in Yemen or any other foreign country.

thanks.

Is that why they won't let people wearing them fly?

Thats right. TSA had nothing to to with it, and could do nothing about it. And Richard Reed ? I just cant remember. For some reason, I think he was flying state to state.

Wrong.

The TSA imposes the same standards on every plane that flies into the US. They also receive the names of passengers on every US bound flight, and were warned about the underwear bomber, who bought a one way ticket, with cash, and had no luggage.

They let him fly anyway.

They don't have TSA Agents overseas to check for bombs in peoples underwears and diapers like the US.

They didn't check for bombs in underwear at all then. Now they do, even overseas.

Want to try again and prove that you are incredibly unable to make a cogent defense of the TSA?

thanks.

What did I make up in my post?

The only thing that happens on an international flight is the US gets a list of the passengers names before they arrive thats all, unless this guy is a known terrorist they can't tell the other country to stop the guy from boarding, I don't see how TSA takes the fall for this, there is no TSA in Yemen or any other foreign country.

Point out where I said there was. What I said, and maintain, is that the US requires airlines to meet certain security conditions to fly into the US.

U.S. Requests Pat-Downs on All Flights From 14 Nations - FoxNews.com

Bless this woman's heart, they said she remained calm thru out this ordeal. But she had to go without any undergarments on her plane trip.
I am sure I would not have been so calm. The airport security would be getting me a new Depends.
I can't imagine people having to deal with shit like this, and the poor thing is living with leukemia as it is.

Her and her daughter are from my town in Michigan...wonderful people! All i could think is it's a good thing they're christian people and know how to forgive!!! :)

wow...I got "negged" by Jillian for making this comment, just because i mentioned the lady was a Christian. Unbelievable!! :cuckoo: She must be a pretty hateful person if she can't overlook something like this!

Bless this woman's heart, they said she remained calm thru out this ordeal. But she had to go without any undergarments on her plane trip.
I am sure I would not have been so calm. The airport security would be getting me a new Depends.
I can't imagine people having to deal with shit like this, and the poor thing is living with leukemia as it is.

Her and her daughter are from my town in Michigan...wonderful people! All i could think is it's a good thing they're christian people and know how to forgive!!! :)

wow...I got "negged" by Jillian for making this comment, just because i mentioned the lady was a Christian. Unbelievable!! :cuckoo: She must be a pretty hateful person if she can't overlook something like this!

Sometimes bigots get negged.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

How is that a bigot for just mentioning her religion and that she knows how to forgive??? That's pretty stupid! I didn't say it to upset anyone...just made an observation because i know them. I can't believe how just mentioning christianity sets some people off, THAT's being a bigot!

What was bigoted about that post ?

Their capacity to forgive relates to the topic of this thread; their belief in Christianity does not.

As we all know, plenty of non-Christians know how to forgive, and plenty of self-styled Christians are extremely unforgiving.

For the record, however, to neg a post just for this strikes me as silly.

How is that a bigot for just mentioning her religion and that she knows how to forgive??? That's pretty stupid! I didn't say it to upset anyone...just made an observation because i know them. I can't believe how just mentioning christianity sets some people off, THAT's being a bigot!
The implication in your post is that only Christians know how to forgive. If you can't see that, then we might just as well move on.

I was simply letting you know why you got negged, since you seemed to want to know.

Not to mention that it is the daughter that needs to be forgiven.

Last edited:

The implication in your post is that only Christians know how to forgive. If you can't see that, then we might just as well move on.

I was simply letting you know why you got negged, since you seemed to want to know.

Well that's NOT what i meant to imply...we can just drop it.

And, people only saw what the news showed them and told them....the daughter can not be blamed either, she did what she could. She keeps getting bashed for not doing enough, sometimes things happen that is out of our control. They had no idea that the TSA would go that far so why would they prepare for it?

And, people only saw what the news showed them and told them....the daughter can not be blamed either, she did what she could. She keeps getting bashed for not doing enough, sometimes things happen that is out of our control. They had no idea that the TSA would go that far so why would they prepare for it?

Why take a spare diaper when you are traveling across the country with a feeble, incontinent mother?

Do you really need to ask that question?

Why take a spare diaper when you are traveling across the country with a feeble, incontinent mother?

Do you really need to ask that question?

Well sometimes people forget, especially when you have so much to do and traveling with an older person. You don't know the whole circumstances so there's no reason to cut someone down for something like this. Some people just like to find fault.... :)

Forum List

Back