Prosser strangles SC judge in WI.......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Another one of those "wow" moments.......

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser allegedly grabbed fellow Justice Ann Walsh Bradley around the neck in an argument in her chambers last week, according to at least three knowledgeable sources.

Details of the incident, investigated jointly by Wisconsin Public Radio and the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism, remain sketchy. The sources spoke on the condition that they not be named, citing a need to preserve professional relationships.

They say an argument that occurred before the court’s release of a decision upholding a bill to curtail the collective bargaining rights of public employees culminated in a physical altercation in the presence of other justices. Bradley purportedly asked Prosser to leave her office, whereupon Prosser grabbed Bradley by the neck with both hands.

The WW story cites a “no comment” response from the police as well, suggesting police met with the justices as a whole about the incident. Read the entire article for background on the claim and the investigations process.

We Party Patriots » Blog Archive » Justice Prosser Allegedly Strangled Another Supreme Court Judge Before Budget Bill Ruling

I guess the new GOP mantra is gonna be "if you can't beat 'em, strangle 'em".

So he's under arrest for murder? Nope. Indeed another long thread already here and the story is just that, a story.

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser allegedly grabbed fellow Justice Ann Walsh Bradley around the neck in an argument in her chambers last week, according to at least three knowledgeable sources.

Details of the incident, investigated jointly by Wisconsin Public Radio and the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism, remain sketchy. The sources spoke on the condition that they not be named, citing a need to preserve professional relationships.

They say an argument that occurred before the court’s release of a decision upholding a bill to curtail the collective bargaining rights of public employees culminated in a physical altercation in the presence of other justices. Bradley purportedly asked Prosser to leave her office, whereupon Prosser grabbed Bradley by the neck with both hands.

The WW story cites a “no comment” response from the police as well, suggesting police met with the justices as a whole about the incident. Read the entire article for background on the claim and the investigations process.

We Party Patriots » Blog Archive » Justice Prosser Allegedly Strangled Another Supreme Court Judge Before Budget Bill Ruling

Works for me.

So he's under arrest for murder? Nope. Indeed another long thread already here and the story is just that, a story.

you pick the weirdest threads to criticize.

or it is the o/p that irks you?

hint for wingnuts: a justice of the court puts his hands on another judge it IS newsworthy.

suck it up.

and you used to be a fair poster, but not true for a long time. You just f off.

hint for wingnuts: a justice of the court puts his hands on another judge it IS newsworthy.

suck it up.

There's no used to be Annie.

There is some poison around here lately and I think you need to step back and think.

suck it up.

There is some poison around here lately and I think you need to step back and think.

Wrong Ravi. There was a time that Jillian would give and take points made, I've been like that too with posters who weren't rabid. I think you know that. There were times I'd give you credit for making points that I 'couldn't help' but agree with. Same with Jillian, she'd do likewise. There were issues we actually agreed with, albeit mostly foreign affairs issues.

Now she is just one of the biggest partisan hacks on the boards.

Lest she respond that 'so am I' see my stances on DOMA, Bachmann, Palin, etc. I've not changed on my thinking processes.

suck it up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c56vEgA4fjU]YouTube - ‪Poison Every Rose Has Its Thorn (video oficial)‬‏[/ame]

suck it up.
hint for wingnuts... sometimes its best to get the whole story

"She charged him with fists raised," the source said.

Prosser "put his hands in a defensive posture," the source said. "He blocked her."

In doing so, the source said, he made contact with Bradley's neck

and lest you be uncertain

Bradley then came across the room "with fists up," the source said. Prosser put up his hands to push her back.

Bradley then said she had been choked, according to the source. Another justice - the source wouldn't say who - responded, "You were not choked."

yes, this judge who assaulted prosser should resign.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/124546064.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...in-judge-said-to-have-attacked-colleague.html

suck it up.

so you're on board great!

Wrong Ravi. There was a time that Jillian would give and take points made, I've been like that too with posters who weren't rabid. I think you know that. There were times I'd give you credit for making points that I 'couldn't help' but agree with. Same with Jillian, she'd do likewise. There were issues we actually agreed with, albeit mostly foreign affairs issues.

Lest she respond that 'so am I' see my stances on DOMA, Bachmann, Palin, etc. I've not changed on my thinking processes.
Actually, you've always been that.

But, whatever, of course you will say otherwise.

I won't say otherwise. I will say that the tone of the board in general and certain posters seem to be following a similar trajectory, but enjoy your circle jerks then.

actually,the only difference in your posts is you're now ranting and raving and suffering from obama derangement syndrome.

i love when hacks call *me* a hack. and you never thought i was "fair" unless i agreed with you. lest you forget, you were my first neg on the board when i tried to be civil to you about bush's little advanture into iraq.

so stop pretending you're rational. mmmkay? you always hated it when your double standards were brought to light.

I won't say otherwise. I will say that the tone of the board in general and certain posters seem to be following a similar trajectory, but enjoy your circle jerks then.
:lol: You're funny. Seriously.

:lol: You're funny. Seriously.

she's a hoot. i'm still trying to figure out what's "hackish" about pointing out that a story about a justice putting his hands around a female colleague's throat is newsworthy.

but then again, she's always been more comfortable in the company of the freaks at jim's board.

what i should also point out is that she likes taking little personal potshots at me because i told her grump isn't a misogynist just because he doesn't like her. *shrug*

Last edited:
Stress going on among TP supporters?
The ones elected are not turning out as expected?
Another election coming up and partisanship will be worn on the cuff by more here.
Always gets nastier as elections approach.

I just did a google search for 'Justice Ann Walsh Bradley strangled' and this is the first link that popped up:

Witnesses have revealed that during a heated conversation, liberal pro-union Justice Bradley "charged [Prosser] with fists raised" and that Prosser acted in self-defense. A claim that the Center for Investigative Journalism and the Wisconsin Public Radio have held back from the public. As a result of the erroneous reports put out, many liberal groups are now calling for Justice Prosser to resign.

Wisconsin Justice Bradley Drew First Blood:... | Gather

Forum List

Back