Trying to find the right movement to join to end corruption

Hmmm good luck with that. :D

Our nation as a whole is corrupted, from the top to the bottom. There are individuals who are honest, hard-working, paying their own way, and contributing to the betterment of society, but for the most part, we're going the way of Ancient Rome.
So again, what is your purpose here honey?

Am I required to have a purpose here honey?

So what is your purpose on this board?

One might ask the same of you. :lol:
Obviously to end corruption, which requires action. as for you, who believes "nothing can be done and best to eat potato salad" ? why are you avoiding the question? is the an ignore feature on this forum?

Not avoiding the question- giving an honest answer. There is no "movement" to end corruption. There are honest individuals, but the world thrives on corruption, otherwise it wouldn't exist. If you would like to improve yourself and remove your own part of the corruption, then by all means, do so.

Not avoiding the question- giving an honest answer. There is no "movement" to end corruption. There are honest individuals, but the world thrives on corruption, otherwise it wouldn't exist. If you would like to improve yourself and remove your own part of the corruption, then by all means, do so.
That is exactly what the now homeless man told me back in 1997 when he had a job and a wife

So what is your purpose on this board?

One might ask the same of you. :lol:
Obviously to end corruption, which requires action. as for you, who believes "nothing can be done and best to eat potato salad" ? why are you avoiding the question? is the an ignore feature on this forum?

I do not use the ignore featur. It is my practic to 'suffer fools gladly.' They are a mighty souce of entertainment.

Calm down guy, righteous outrage feels good but it will wear you out and make you bitter after a while. Be as incorruptible as you wish the world to be, stay informed and inform those around you and remember to have just as much fun as you can cram into your one and only short life.

That is exactly what the now homeless man told me back in 1997 when he had a job and a wife

Hah- good luck saving the world, lol.

All the talk about church not being corrupt is a joke. Just ask all the little boys who were raped by the leaders of the churches.

Religion is a crutch for the weak or those seeking to "look" humble.

Find peace within yourself not in the words written by "MEN"

Calm down guy, righteous outrage feels good but it will wear you out and make you bitter after a while. Be as incorruptible as you wish the world to be, stay informed and inform those around you and remember to have just as much fun as you can cram into your one and only short life.
All good advice, including your signature line, but my imagination and vision is keeping me a prisoner

All good advice, including your signature line, but my imagination and vision is keeping me a prisoner

I was an angry young man obsessed with social justice and such, I crammed my mind with knowledge, built my survival skills, pushed my body past it's limits but the greatest skill I have ever learned is to know how and when to be still within my mind, it's hard, but the rewards are greater than anything else you will ever learn. Patience, grasshopper.

I was an angry young man obsessed with social justice and such, I crammed my mind with knowledge, built my survival skills, pushed my body past it's limits but the greatest skill I have ever learned is to know how and when to be still within my mind, it's hard, but the rewards are greater than anything else you will ever learn. Patience, grasshopper.

Actually, it's the ability to stop judging people based on your own desires that is difficult. That's the problem with social justice advocates. They think their way is the only "right" way, when in reality, they have no possession of truth over anyone else. If you're open-minded enough to just realize that you are the one for whom you are responsible, and that taking your own negativity out of the equation is the best thing you can do, it becomes pretty easy. Life never has been, and never will be fair. Inequality always has, and always will exist. It's something that goes down much easier if you figure out that it's futile to expect otherwise.

Life never has been, and never will be fair. Inequality always has, and always will exist. It's something that goes down much easier if you figure out that it's futile to expect otherwise.

===========

That is a "fact" that I will never accept, I just don't let other people's defeatist acceptance eat at me too much anymore.

There is an awful lot of mamby pamby sissified bullshit cop out posts in this thread.

Man up and accept responsibility for your own lives and stop blaming everyone else. Life is what you make of it.

Actually, it's the ability to stop judging people based on your own desires that is difficult. That's the problem with social justice advocates. They think their way is the only "right" way, when in reality, they have no possession of truth over anyone else. If you're open-minded enough to just realize that you are the one for whom you are responsible, and that taking your own negativity out of the equation is the best thing you can do, it becomes pretty easy. Life never has been, and never will be fair. Inequality always has, and always will exist. It's something that goes down much easier if you figure out that it's futile to expect otherwise.
You edited it out wrong, that was Occupieds quote. As for inequality, that is different from social justice, liberty, etc. when my father had to pay $90+$1200 for eye drops that should not have cost any more then 50 cents, because of special interest pharmaceutical division controlling our government, then it's not about inequality, it is abour out right robbery, and I bow down to the OWS and the tea party protesters who are standing up against special interests, I believe majority of people only need a way to unite, without social justice we might as well go out and start shooting up people who drive a nicer car then us and it will get there if nothing is done, but I do not want it to get there, because I do not believe in giving away to the poor either.

Make your own, the current are special interest groups.
I did. and once I reach 15 posts, I will give you the link... the hint is my name.

I read a good deal of your website. You ARE a crazy man, aren't you?
Thank you for reading
1. what makes you think I am crazy
2. how can you describe the world other then crazy?

I'm confused by your conclusions. I think once you will see some changes and will have to start looking for grass to eat, I think you will reconsider your assertions of my message. :cuckoo:
As a simple example: I was telling the same thing basicaly back in 1997, when people laughed at me: most of those people are pretty much desperate now, who thought they were secured. and oh, then there's the communist example lol... another invincible society that went kabloom.

hehehe
once other Americans will start shooting up your neighborhood, we will see how you will all talk then...

Last edited:
I did. and once I reach 15 posts, I will give you the link... the hint is my name.

I read a good deal of your website. You ARE a crazy man, aren't you?
Thank you for reading
1. what makes you think I am crazy
2. how can you describe the world other then crazy?

I'm confused by your conclusions. I think once you will see some changes and will have to start looking for grass to eat, I think you will reconsider your assertions of my message. :cuckoo:
As a simple example: I was telling the same thing basicaly back in 1997, when people laughed at me: most of those people are pretty much desperate now, who thought they were secured. and oh, then there's the communist example lol... another invincible society that went kabloom.

hehehe
once other Americans will start shooting up your neighborhood, we will see how you will all talk then...

We can stat here:
Candidates with the pvsi.net movement will make the following oath, on video:

- I will only serve a 1 year term and then never serve in government again. So, your candidates will quit after one year in office? Special elections for all your house and Senate seats after a year? Your President resigns, the VP takes over for the second year, and then what?
- I will not accept any gifts or donations from anyone.Does this include PVSI.net>
- I will unconditionally vote for the following laws immediately once elected:

1. Creation of national public media, for the sole purpose of political debates........... management of public media will be elected by the people, they will be considered government officials, and will be upheld to the same bribery law listed below.
2. Law that makes it a crime punishable by death, for any special interest lobbyists or anyone else to make any contributions to public officials. and, for public officials to accept any money or gifts, because public officials, are supposed to represent everyone equally. they can not be turned into prostitutes, they have nothing to sell but humans. children. elderly.
Really? You propose to make exercising my second amendment rights punishable by death

Forum List

Back