Trying to find the right movement to join to end corruption

I read a good deal of your website. You ARE a crazy man, aren't you?
Thank you for reading
1. what makes you think I am crazy
2. how can you describe the world other then crazy?

I'm confused by your conclusions. I think once you will see some changes and will have to start looking for grass to eat, I think you will reconsider your assertions of my message. :cuckoo:
As a simple example: I was telling the same thing basicaly back in 1997, when people laughed at me: most of those people are pretty much desperate now, who thought they were secured. and oh, then there's the communist example lol... another invincible society that went kabloom.

hehehe
once other Americans will start shooting up your neighborhood, we will see how you will all talk then...

We can stat here:
Candidates with the pvsi.net movement will make the following oath, on video:

- I will only serve a 1 year term and then never serve in government again. So, your candidates will quit after one year in office? Special elections for all your house and Senate seats after a year? Your President resigns, the VP takes over for the second year, and then what?
- I will not accept any gifts or donations from anyone.Does this include PVSI.net>
- I will unconditionally vote for the following laws immediately once elected:

1. Creation of national public media, for the sole purpose of political debates........... management of public media will be elected by the people, they will be considered government officials, and will be upheld to the same bribery law listed below.
2. Law that makes it a crime punishable by death, for any special interest lobbyists or anyone else to make any contributions to public officials. and, for public officials to accept any money or gifts, because public officials, are supposed to represent everyone equally. they can not be turned into prostitutes, they have nothing to sell but humans. children. elderly.
Really? You propose to make exercising my second amendment rights punishable by death

He's not mentioning your second amendment rights at all.

He's keeping money out of politics by making it a crime.

Not that unreasonable if you ask me.

- I will only serve a 1 year term and then never serve in government again. So, your candidates will quit after one year in office? Special elections for all your house and Senate seats after a year? Your President resigns, the VP takes over for the second year, and then what?
Elections are held without the influence of special interests. pvsi does not determine anything after that, it gets out of the way. this way no one can claim that pvsi are trying to become dictators

- I will not accept any gifts or donations from anyone.Does this include PVSI.net>
Yes including pvsi of course. why do you have to ask? you’re so used to fraud and everyone in politics looking for handouts that it’s hard to believe someone is doing something without seeking profit?

Really? You propose to make exercising my second amendment rights punishable by death
WTF are you talking about? do you even know what second amendment is? I'm all for gun ownership. as a matter of fact me and my dogs are eating a deer I killed last week, which is another thing you probably will find hard to believe, so here:
(note the date)

313257_271707092864568_100000758395698_744891_760544094_n.jpg

You want a good movement to join to end corruption?
It's called Church
You might as well have suggested TV land honey. I already have Jesus in my soul, nothing they can teach me in church.

I think you could learn alot more than you realize.

Zion will be established through the Church. The Gospel isn't just to reconcile us with God, but to reconcile us with each other and that is impossible if we don't fellowship with one another.

You want a good movement to join to end corruption?

It's called Church

Like there is no corruption in churches.

Sheesh.

Obama's old church?

We are talking about joining a movement to end corruption, not one that is corruption free. It's in the churches that you will hear the Gospel preached. That men and women will hear the word of God and be born of the Spirit. It's only when you are changed by the Spirit and understand the atonement that you can begin to eliminate corruption. Because you need to eliminate it inside yourself.

The most influential thing you can do is to speak out, loud and often and to vote. All political and special interest groups begin with noble goals but as they gain power, the primary goal becomes keeping that power and those noble goals become secondary.

Speaking out is useless if the source of the words is corrupt.

No, the most influential thing you can do is eliminate the corruption you find in your own life. Once you've done that, you can speak freely. Because you will speak the truth. And there is power in the Truth.

The Gospel isn't just to reconcile us with God, but to reconcile us with each other and that is impossible if we don't fellowship with one another.
I bought a bar business 3 years ago, scared off most drunks with my talk about godly ways, (although very respected by the rest) so I plan to soon turn my bar business into somewhat of a church (well, restaurant for a more decent crowd)

Let me tell you what is a big turn off for me as far as the whole church establishment: people like Bush who claim to be Christians. I would feel very freaky being in church and talking about some stuff ignoring politics and what our leaders did. there's a weird cult like feeling that I can't explain. god can only live in our souls. and because god lives in my soul, I can not talk about Jesus and pretend that the stuff that is happening these days is not happening. even listening about the existance of god is creepy when I know that outside of our souls, there is no presense of god in many parts of the world and our government/greed contributing to suffering in some parts of the world.

If I would go to church, I would have to speak out, but I already know that Bush is their accepted Christian, and Islam is evil, and so on. that is their theory. but my theory is that people need to listen to me, and learn to love each other, and the rest is explained in my video.

Do not think that you have to join a movement to fight corruption, follow no one, question everything, never accept simple explanations or solutions, and come to terms with the fact that if voting had any chance of changing things for the better they would ban it. Be a movement of one, that way you will know if it is corrupt or not.

I agree that you don't have to join a movement to fight corruption. In fact, must of what we do against corruption is merely self-governing.

However, the other things you mentioned I am not so certain about.

Follow no one? I disagree. Follow good people. Follow people who inspire you to be a better person. Follow people who can show you want true leadership is so you can be a leader yourself.

Question everything? I can agree with that. "Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear." - Thomas Jefferson.

But make sure you are questioning to find the truth.

Never accept simple explanations or solutions? And what if the simple explanation is the correct one? We should believe elaborate lies instead? Should we ignore Occam's razor now too?

Come to terms with the fact that if voting had any chance of changing things for the better they would ban it? Which is exactly why they try to.

Calm down guy, righteous outrage feels good but it will wear you out and make you bitter after a while. Be as incorruptible as you wish the world to be, stay informed and inform those around you and remember to have just as much fun as you can cram into your one and only short life.

There is more to life than having fun.

You mean not unreasonable if you want to silence opposition.

Personally, I prefer individual liberties. I like having the freedom to speak to my public officials. I like the freedom to support candidates I like. I like not having the government controling the media. I like knowing that if someone is threatening my life, I can defend myself. I like knowing that i can assemble with like minded individuals to support candidates and causes that are important to me.

In short, I like living in a Constitutional Republic.

I did. and once I reach 15 posts, I will give you the link... the hint is my name.

Thank you for reading

I'm confused by your conclusions. I think once you will see some changes and will have to start looking for grass to eat, I think you will reconsider your assertions of my message. :cuckoo:
As a simple example: I was telling the same thing basicaly back in 1997, when people laughed at me: most of those people are pretty much desperate now, who thought they were secured. and oh, then there's the communist example lol... another invincible society that went kabloom.

hehehe
once other Americans will start shooting up your neighborhood, we will see how you will all talk then...
Paranoid much?

Seriously dude, who through the fuckin' Fruit Loops into your bowl o' Cheerios?

There is a big difference between opposition and fraud: when in a two party circus/game, there is such a thing as opposition. but there are times when the political games have to stop, and a movement must emerge which goes straight rather then bouncing to the left and the right. there can be no "opposition" to such movement.

Personally,
1. I prefer individual liberties.
2. I like having the freedom to speak to my public officials.
3. I like the freedom to support candidates I like.
4. I like not having the government controling the media.
5. I like knowing that if someone is threatening my life, I can defend myself.
6. I like knowing that i can assemble with like minded individuals to support candidates and causes that are important to me.
7. In short, I like living in a Constitutional Republic.
1. Which are being taken away, and there are excelent examples in my web site in case you need (most Americans no longer need proof of that)
2. Fine, but it's becoming more and more meaningless to do so, and harder and harder to do so.
3. Support them with your speech all you want, but not with your money. I don't want anybody buying my government, I can barely afford to pay taxes to have to compete with you who buys a politician.
4. Me neither, but government should be able to have it's own media outlet and people should be made aware of it so that they do not rely solely on the special interests for the political happenings
5. Fine
6. Fine as long as you're not paying for sex, I mean politicians (who are supposed to represent everyone equally)
7. Most of us do.

Thank you for reading

hehehe
Paranoid much?

I don't eat cereal, cinamom toast crunch rarely...

Thank you for reading

hehehe
Paranoid much?

I don't eat cereal, cinamom toast crunch rarely...
Oh, ok....you were born loopy.

No problem!

Personally, I prefer individual liberties. I like having the freedom to speak to my public officials. I like the freedom to support candidates I like. I like not having the government controling the media. I like knowing that if someone is threatening my life, I can defend myself. I like knowing that i can assemble with like minded individuals to support candidates and causes that are important to me.

In short, I like living in a Constitutional Republic.

So you SHOULD be against money in politics, as only the extremely wealthy can speak to their representatives.

Followers enable corruption. Be not a follower but a leader. Be not a nation of followers but a nation of leaders. Lead your own life.

Trying to find the right movement to join to end corruption

Yeah, good luck with that.

Let me know if you find one.

I don't think even 1% of the population are really honest, upstanding people.

Oh, but I am completely aware that they believe they are, though.

We all see what we want to see and we disregard the rest.

The real problem?

Original sin.

This entire thread is bullshit.

Then why bother saying anything? Just ignore it. Or turn it into something useful.

OK. let me try to explain. Please reread this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...nt-to-join-to-end-corruption.html#post4424497

Then, read the subsequent posts and see if you can find why I have called the thread bullshit. You have spent quite some time and effort having a discussion with a nut who opened the topic with lies. I recognized it.....you didn't.

Forum List

Back