Trying to find the right movement to join to end corruption

Hi everyone, I'm new to politics, and see both left and right having some very valid points, but I don't think I fit in with either left or right, and I noticed the people who speak the most truth usually both lack answers and concentrate a lot on collecting donations... then I found this article, and I would like your opinion on it:

"There are thousands of movements trying to fight corruption, asking for your donations to do so. Once any particular movement gets moving and donations start coming in, naturally their priority becomes to handle the money and hold on to power, wanting to distance themselves instead of uniting, hence continuing the cycle of corruption.

Special interests are able to continuously hijack any such movements which accept donations, take them over and control the opposition by leading it. they will pretend that they agree, and they will tell the truth and seem legitimate. By pouring the money into these proxy movements they can make them look very professional, big and popular. But they all lack any clear solution. These movements are then purposely shifted to the left or right so that they can be discarded by society as a whole and fail."

In order to end corruption you would have to kill every person on the planet including yourself. You would, however, be a happier person if you just ate a nice bowl of potato salad made with truffle oil and washed it down with a nice glass of Dom Pérignon. Today's your lucky day. There is no charge for this advice. :laugh2:

In order to end corruption you would have to kill every person on the planet including yourself. You would, however, be a happier person if you just ate a nice bowl of potato salad made with truffle oil and washed it down with a nice glass of Dom Pérignon. Today's your lucky day. There is no charge for this advice. :laugh2:
So what is your purpose on this board?

A singer in the chorus of whackadoodles.

Hi everyone, I'm new to politics, and see both left and right having some very valid points, but I don't think I fit in with either left or right, and I noticed the people who speak the most truth usually both lack answers and concentrate a lot on collecting donations... then I found this article, and I would like your opinion on it:

"There are thousands of movements trying to fight corruption, asking for your donations to do so. Once any particular movement gets moving and donations start coming in, naturally their priority becomes to handle the money and hold on to power, wanting to distance themselves instead of uniting, hence continuing the cycle of corruption.

Special interests are able to continuously hijack any such movements which accept donations, take them over and control the opposition by leading it. they will pretend that they agree, and they will tell the truth and seem legitimate. By pouring the money into these proxy movements they can make them look very professional, big and popular. But they all lack any clear solution. These movements are then purposely shifted to the left or right so that they can be discarded by society as a whole and fail."
Join AAA....Ya' get free jumpstarts, and tows up to 15 miles.

Why do you need to "join" any sort of "movement"?

Just vote the crookedest politicians out.

^^^^ This.

Don't join any 'movement' or 'party'. Don't shill for anyone or any side. Work out your own opinion on each issue individually.

And, whatever you do, don't listen to anonymous posters on messageboards. :lol:

Why do you need to "join" any sort of "movement"?

Just vote the crookedest politicians out.

^^^^ This.

Don't join any 'movement' or 'party'. Don't shill for anyone or any side. Work out your own opinion on each issue individually.

And, whatever you do, don't listen to anonymous posters on messageboards. :lol:

This is surely the wisest post you will ever read here.

Hmmm good luck with that. :D

Our nation as a whole is corrupted, from the top to the bottom. There are individuals who are honest, hard-working, paying their own way, and contributing to the betterment of society, but for the most part, we're going the way of Ancient Rome.

Just vote the crookedest politicians out?
it seems that the only corrupt politicians are other peoples politicians not yours or mine :D

In reality the 2 partys foster corruption.

the banning of all political party's would go a long way to greatly reducing corruption in govt.

Last edited:
The obvious answer is promote freedom of speech. However, a more definitive answer would be to provide an outlet for ideas regardless of how radical, inane, or partisan.

One might ask the same of you. :lol:

The obvious answer is promote freedom of speech. However, a more definitive answer would be to provide an outlet for ideas regardless of how radical, inane, or partisan.

One might say the same of you.

Do not think that you have to join a movement to fight corruption, follow no one, question everything, never accept simple explanations or solutions, and come to terms with the fact that if voting had any chance of changing things for the better they would ban it. Be a movement of one, that way you will know if it is corrupt or not.

Hmmm good luck with that. :D

Our nation as a whole is corrupted, from the top to the bottom. There are individuals who are honest, hard-working, paying their own way, and contributing to the betterment of society, but for the most part, we're going the way of Ancient Rome.
So again, what is your purpose here honey?

Just vote the crookedest politicians out?
it seems that the only corrupt politicians are other peoples politicians not yours or mine :D

In reality the 2 partys foster corruption.

the banning of all political party's would go a long way to greatly reducing corruption in govt.

I say the crookedest because they are all crooked.

One might ask the same of you. :lol:
Obviously to end corruption, which requires action. as for you, who believes "nothing can be done and best to eat potato salad" ? why are you avoiding the question? is the an ignore feature on this forum?

Forum List

Back